-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome start. Cont soon.Luv 2 read more
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy guyss im finally updating the next part of my rishbala 
FF:MY PASSION IS YOU! i noo its comingg veryy veryy latee but im sorryy i was sick in the middle and was caught up with work and all... anyways plss hit the like button if you truly enjoy, otherwise Chappals and joota's are also most welcome!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

PART 2
The previous week had been quite a roller-coaster ride for Madhubala, with continuous training and grooming for the 'Ms.India' contest, which by the way was a whole 12 hour job! and her VJ'ing...though she was given permission to quit it for a while! 
"Maddy darling i see no need for you to do it... atleast now..." is what her Hottie Boss had told her! but Madhu was Madhu she did what she wanted to do or rather what felt right to do.
And that's exactly why RK is vowing for revenge at the moment... Well this girl did take superstar RK to the police station to pay the damage for her car! and even after desperate pleas by the inspector to not lodge a FIR,madhu did what was right- get the fund for the damage... it wasnt about money but 'civic' sense she had said...
"which the current race of so-called young superstars lack..." she commented before leaving a flabbergasted RK behind...
the girl had definitely hurt his ego and that's exactly why RK wanted to take full revenge.
As for Madhu she had no idea what he was up to, and instead took the moment as her glorious victory...she truly did hate him, and more after their PDA(kiss) to which the media had reacted vigorously by asking her weird questions like,"are you guys childhood lovers?" which pissed the hell out of her, well after her so-called victory the rumors ended with the headline changing to,
"RK-MADHUBALA cold war!"
any how she least bothered about the tabloids... and all she needed was a break, though unaware of what's going to come.
            *_________________________________*
she was dressed in a beautiful red and black fish tail gown, with her back completely visible and spotless and her hair falling past her shoulders and reaching her b****s, her hazelnut brown eyes were lit than usual today... her red luscious lips glowed more with her red chap stick...
Yes, sure thing Madhubala represented her name today as she walked down the ramp with hundreds of envious eyes glued upon her, she stood there not bothering about what was being said by the host. Soon, she saw the judges descending their seats one after the other... the name of the last judge made her jump out of her thoughts,
"and last but definitely not the least, our very own handsome super-hunk, the new age star, RK" the host cheered with a million dollar smile, she probably was looking forward to hug him.
Madhu followed the eyes of her fellow contendender's and saw RK, charismatic ally dressed in a black tuxedo and looking as dashing as ever. 
her jaw dropped and all she could think was how she was going to be insulted on stage...

*_________________________________*
Meanwhile, RK there was caught in a trans as he waved his hand pass the crowd and then suddenly met his eyes with the most expressive eyes ever... he saw the fear, angst and surprise in them and was sure that he was the cause for it... he came out of his daydream as he descended his seat along with the other three judges... "gorgeous" was all he thought when he saw Madhubala, but the thought was soon taken over by his vengeful side. 

After about 15 mins the contestants were said to finally answer the final question, 
"Why do you want to be Ms.India?" 
He saw her standing there looking at him with eyes that were pleading yet questioning him about what to say but he chose to ignore them scared of falling deeper into them, he continued his analysis and finally stopped when her turn came.

Madhu looked consciously at the judges and then the mike and the host and finally after shutting her eyes for two seconds spoke with full courage and confidence,
"Okay, so i seriously do not know why i want to become Ms.India but what i know is that this title does not hold its value just by the looks or appearance of an individual, but the title does hold the value of beauty and beauty means our inside soul, my whole life all I've fought for is justice and i will continue to do. This title doesn't give me the power to do what i want but it does give me the power to make things the way they should be. A woman is the strongest part of a man, and that's why we change the world and that's what Ms. India means to change the today, for a better tommorow."
and as she said that a huge round of applause followed her words, she spoke her heart and that is what matters. The judges smiled at her approvingly, she reciprocated their smile and turned to face RK who to hide his gaze was looking towards the other side, she lowered her gaze and walked off the ramp to leave the judges to finalize the result.

Backstage, everyone was busy appreciating Madhu when the host asked them to form a line as the results wee to be announced. 
Everyone formed the line but Madhu was still in her room fixing her hair clip, she was just about to leave when she felt something strong pull her arm from behind and she banged into the wall with a thud and her back facing the wall, she opened her eyes which shut due to the sudden force and was petrified to see RK standing in front of her with his trademark smirk. she struggled to get out of his grip but in vain. 
"Why do you even try, when you no it ain't gonna work?" he questioned her with the devil-ish smirk.
she finally gave up because she knew he wont let her go before she finishes, 
"why are you here?" she asked him with a stern look.
"Uh, isn't it obvious by now? i mean I've held both you arms under my grip since the past 2 mins, obviously im not here to gaze at the walls." RK replied.
"RK the results are being announced you ought to be there and so do I, jaane do mujhe" she said turning her head to the left unable to bear her gaze, he hadn't stopped looking at her since he cornered her which was now intoxicating her apart from the close proximity they were sharing which sent chills down her spine and he- well he enjoyed it!
he leaned a bit forward, so close that their lips were hardly an inch apart, he controlled his desire to kiss them with great difficulty and finally spoke," That's the point, isn't it? you not being there."
she lifted her eyes to his not caring about the very little distance between their faces and angrily replied,
" You could've found a better way to insult me you know? I'm not like you- Running after stardom and i hate it as much as you, i was forced into this piece of shit!" 
He looked at her with eyes that said they knew it, and huskily whispered, 
" Who said you not winning the crown would not benefit me? my plan is bigger than this." 
she closed her eyes as she could feel his breath as he spoke on her lips and nape.
he slowly moved forwards towards her nape line and whispered," its not that bad as it seems you know."
she opened her eyes coming back to her senses and keeping her straight face, he faced her not loosing the proximity and kept his stare strong just thinking how beautiful she was and in a moment he leaned forward towards her lips and she closed her eyes, in another second he dug into her luscious lips and gently tasted her Red Chap Stick and then slowly moved to her upper lip moving his hand towards her waist and pulling her closer to him.
he gently took her one hand and placed it on his shoulder meanwhile her other hand unknowingly went up to his hair, after about 10 seconds she gave in and responded to his desire which just wilder ed him more as he now hungrily started locking his lips with hers tasting every inch of them, she moaned in between when he bit her lower lip and that just made him arouse more she pulled his hair tighter as his grip on her waist tightened.
After about 45 seconds of their making out session, they parted their lips and breathed heavily with their hands in the same position.
Finally both looked at each other in a surprised and shocked state which made madhu instantly let go of him meanwhile RK just smirked and tightened his grip on her waist.
"Let me go, what do you want?" she protested as she tried loosening his grip.
"Aha what do i want huh?" he replied with a naughty grin.
"Mujhse revenge and ahem karne ke alawah..." she said with frustration which made RK laugh a little.
He let her go and stepped aside... she fixed her hair and dress making sure everything was fine.
He looked at her with one brow up and started moving out when she called after him,
" RK, pls fix you hair... and your lips..." she spoke with embarrassment.
he smirked and did so... just then a huge round of applause came 
"And Femina Miss India 2012 is Sarah Williams and... and... Miss Madhubala"

madhu heared her name and froze while RK's face turned into a smirk,
"Welcome to your beloved Stardom" he said while walking out leaving Madhu shocked and bewildered.

OKsss so thats itt guys hope you guyss enjoyed the part will try updating by thursday or friday for sure!!! Do tell me how it was! Joota's and Chappal's are the most welcome! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really awesome.
I luvd Madhu' s speech a lot.
I wonder pyaar hone se pehele yea haal hain to pyaar honeke bad kiya hoga.
Lets wait & watch.
Anyway thankxx fr the pm.