Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loving ur posts fazi! i guess we r in the same boat! i joined IF just for IPKKND and now i cant live without both of them, they are like vitamins, need a daily dose for normal performance. even at work im thinking when i ll reach home and log on to iPKKND.
im so happy am not alone as i can see they are many more like me, totally in love IPKKND. well actuallly it feels super good because according to my family and  frens, im completely pagal coz i try to relate everything to our dear show. 
i really want our sweet arnav and khushi to be as any normal happily married couple with loads of love, little fights and great making ups!
they are just awesome:)
u r 100% rite, wenever shyam has his creepy smiles, something wonderful happens to our beautiful arshi, so plz Mr Jha keep on smiling.
whole weekend ive been thinking about the wedding and how their married life ll turn out.
eagerly waiting for monday's epi and seeing the spoiler pics my excitement has doubled!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tamannausa

Looove❤️ songs❤️...Feelings are the same Fuzzy, I have never felt this way in my life..now I only watch IPKKND, don't know what else going on in n around my world..completely subdued by it..this is my tunnel of escape into the dreamland. The problem is, I could never come out of it.Love your post..🤗  

i know the feelings...wonderful isnt it ?? 🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeswarna

loving ur posts fazi! i guess we r in the same boat! i joined IF just for IPKKND and now i cant live without both of them, they are like vitamins, need a daily dose for normal performance. even at work im thinking when i ll reach home and log on to iPKKND.

im so happy am not alone as i can see they are many more like me, totally in love IPKKND. well actuallly it feels super good because according to my family and  frens, im completely pagal coz i try to relate everything to our dear show. 
i really want our sweet arnav and khushi to be as any normal happily married couple with loads of love, little fights and great making ups!
they are just awesome:)
u r 100% rite, wenever shyam has his creepy smiles, something wonderful happens to our beautiful arshi, so plz Mr Jha keep on smiling.
whole weekend ive been thinking about the wedding and how their married life ll turn out.
eagerly waiting for monday's epi and seeing the spoiler pics my excitement has doubled!!

Yes we all are in the same boat...n i love this ride...hahah ya they call us pagal too...but who cares...im crazy for them n in love...n i love it...🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

hum sab paagal hai...kuch rishte ko naam ki zaroorath nahi hoti hai...

bas they r happily married...aur kya chahiye?

bus...now they can make pickles or count their kids teeth...i dont care...as long as they r together im happy...😳
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited my comment on pp 1
lalarukh thumbnail
so true fazila, just  start to think abt them and smile appears on face...its magical :)
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awww...it was really a simple but memorable wedding!!
😊
tfs fazi...
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww fuzzzy!! Such an awesome and Sweet Post Hun!😊
Exactly same feelings..When i got depressed i just think about em and when i think about em I Blush☺️.. Their Emotions reflect alot on the rest of my Day! Aaahhh..IPKKND/ArHi/SaRun are now the most essential part of my Life..😊
Love the songs selection Dear. 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

Edited...

Yea I always asked myself and now I stopped it but my hubby starts to ask me...

some times I pretend like angry in front of him and he can stay angry just 5 min and he can't bear my silence o he will come there and I will try my best not to smile...now I can't play this game with him because that time Khushi Arnav or their nock jok will come to mind and starts to smile ..I can't control.. result he is so damn happy because I forgive him easily. Sometimes even in our good time I will be upset for them why...I don't know my eyes willbe moist and I will miss them weekend why...
I really don't have answer...Iss jouney ko kya naam doon...

Different totally different posts...Fuzzy👏

may u always be happy in ur life...ameen :)))😳🤗 thx
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

Awww fuzzzy!! Such an awesome and Sweet Post Hun!😊

Exactly same feelings..When i got depressed i just think about em and when i think about em I Blush☺️.. Their Emotions reflect alot on the rest of my Day! Aaahhh..IPKKND/ArHi/SaRun are now the most essential part of my Life..😊
Love the songs selection Dear. 😳

😆  my day starts with them n if the epi is bad...OMG...my whole day is spoiled hahaha...n if its like fridays...sigh...im floating and basking...😳