Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Spectacular post Fuzzy!, You spoke for us all.  One of the  most heart stealing scenes ever watch.  Simply perfection.  I don't think I cried this much at my own wedding.  Your pictures and choice of music are sensational.  Tell the turth, are you using my iPod!!!!!!  Thank you for such a sweet post.

😆  hahahha... thanks...to use ur ipod i will have to be on earth...i m never there...always on mars...😳🤗
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post, exactly how I feel too.   All the symptom of being in love but with IPKNND and Arshi    D'oh

I am glad I am not the only one🤗

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Arshi

Beautiful post, exactly how I feel too.   All the symptom of being in love but with IPKNND and Arshi    D'oh

I am glad I am not the only one🤗

thanks...yep...we all in it...together...hamasha...🤗
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post...❤️

I think this feeling is a bit weird...My day starts with them and ends with them..
When I wake up the first thing in my mind is Arshi..Even before getting ready for School I first check the updates on IF or watch the episode if I have enough time...The whole day in School I think about them...During breaks I log on to IF to see what happened in the episode...After reading the updates I become even more impatient!! When I reach home before having my lunch,I watch Ipkknd...
Last thing before sleeping I watch the episode again and again...and then discuss it on IF...
My mood depends on the episode...

I don't know what kind of a relationship I have with Arshi,I just know its beautiful and it always makes me happy when I'm sad or depressed!!❤️
Edited by --Amy-- - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amy--

Beautiful post...❤️

I think this feeling is a bit weird...My day starts with them and ends with them..
When I wake up the first thing in my mind is Arshi..Even before getting ready for School I first check the updates on IF or watch the episode if I have enough time...The whole day in School I think about them...During breaks I log on to IF to see what happened in the episode...After reading the updates I become even more impatient!! When I reach home before having my lunch,I watch Ipkknd...
Last thing before sleeping I watch the episode again and again...and then discuss it on IF...
My mood depends on the episode...

I don't know what kind of a relationship I have with Arshi,I just know its beautiful and it always makes me happy when I'm sad or depressed!!❤️

Isnt it wonderful...😳
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

😆 so this means im sane??? thank u😆

If you think you are insane Fazila, then I guess anyone who loves this show is insane! ;)

Like I said earlier- it's a part of my daily routine!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

If you think you are insane Fazila, then I guess anyone who loves this show is insane! ;)

Like I said earlier- it's a part of my daily routine!!

yes...read that comment...its part of each of our lives...phew...n im glad we have IF to share n remain sane hahahaha😆
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Iss Bimari Ko Kya Naam Doon? Obsession... Lol... 😆

Cure: Large doses of Arnav and Khushi...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Iss Bimari Ko Kya Naam Doon? Obsession... Lol... 😆

Cure: Large doses of Arnav and Khushi...

🤣 hahahah ...OMG...so true...awesome reply...let me put u in the front...hugsss

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

yes...read that comment...its part of each of our lives...phew...n im glad we have IF to share n remain sane hahahaha😆

I got to know in May that there crazy people like me who eat sleep drink and even breathe Ipk! 😆 glad I found out nahi toh I thought I was losing it!! 😛