Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Great postwa Fuzzy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm smiling right now knowing that i'm not the only one...my family think i'm pagalπŸ˜† I guess that's why I joined IF cause we r all the same here...we all understand each other!πŸ˜‰
Awww only if Gul asked all us forumwalis to attend Arhi's wedding omg we would have had sooo much fun!! πŸ₯³...Hang on a min there would have been no wedding then cause all of us would have be busy trying to kidnap Arnav for ourselves!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Great postwa Fuzzy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm smiling right now knowing that i'm not the only one...my family think i'm pagalπŸ˜† I guess that's why I joined IF cause we r all the same here...we all understand each other!πŸ˜‰

Awww only if Gul asked all us forumwalis to attend Arhi's wedding omg we would have had sooo much fun!! πŸ₯³...Hang on a min there would have been no wedding then cause all of us would have be busy trying to kidnap Arnav for ourselves!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣When i first fell in love with it...i wanted to discuss it will someone...anyone...n then i remembered my old acc on IF and look what happened??? hahahah stuck here in Arshi land...n loving every sec...want to spend every moment of my life with them...pagal na...jee nahi payoon gi in kay bagair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...we would have messed the wedding hahaha...thats y she didnt tell us when it was gonna happen...lol
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavi1

beautiful bride...

beautiful groom...

beautiful couple...

beautiful relationship...

beautiful marriage... ever

iss beautiful ko kya naam doon...

sigh...so beautiful...πŸ‘ posting on front page...πŸ˜‰
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

🀣When i first fell in love with it...i wanted to discuss it will someone...anyone...n then i remembered my old acc on IF and look what happened??? hahahah stuck here in Arshi land...n loving every sec...want to spend every moment of my life with them...pagal na...jee nahi payoon gi in kay bagair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...we would have messed the wedding hahaha...thats y she didnt tell us when it was gonna happen...lol

Nahiii ur not pagal...pagal r those people who don't luv Arhi!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Hahahaha yeah it was all top secret...cause she had to save Arnav's izzat!!πŸ˜‰ROFL Oh and she had to save NK too cause u and I both know there r plenty of girls who won't mind getting married to him!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Nahiii ur not pagal...pagal r those people who don't luv Arhi!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Hahahaha yeah it was all top secret...cause she had to save Arnav's izzat!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh and she had to save NK too cause u and I both know there r plenty of girls who won't mind getting married to him!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ hahahhaha i can see one girl whos already ready to marry him...hahahha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Looove❀️ songs❀️...Feelings are the same Fuzzy, I have never felt this way in my life..now I only watch IPKKND, don't know what else going on in n around my world..completely subdued by it..this is my tunnel of escape into the dreamland. The problem is, I could never come out of it.Love your post..πŸ€—  
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tamannausa

Looove❀️ songs❀️...Feelings are the same Fuzzy, I have never felt this way in my life..now I only watch IPKKND, don't know what else going on in n around my world..completely subdued by it..this is my tunnel of escape into the dreamland. The problem is, I could never come out of it.Love your post..πŸ€—  

I didn't get your PM..πŸ€—
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hum sab paagal hai...kuch rishte ko naam ki zaroorath nahi hoti hai...

bas they r happily married...aur kya chahiye?
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes. this love story I will remember life long !
very beautiful and the best love story ever.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamannausa

I didn't get your PM..πŸ€—

i havent send any out...i made this at 4 am hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ€—...will send in 30 mins πŸ˜‰