Is rishtay ko main kiya naam doon...What do i call

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey Fazi...the feelings mutual...
Jo pehlay huwa na...ab honay laga hai!!!!!!

Yeh ishq hai ya kuch aur hai???????????????

Need I say more!!!!!!!

You know I was sane...never even cared for any actor before IPK... not even SRK!!!!! and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRAZY for Sanaya and Barun...as if they are part of my family!!!!!!!!!!

Ab is pyaar ko main kya naam doon!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Hey Fazi...the feelings mutual...
Jo pehlay huwa na...ab honay laga hai!!!!!!

Yeh ishq hai ya kuch aur hai???????????????

Need I say more!!!!!!!

You know I was sane...never even cared for any actor before IPK... not even SRK!!!!! and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRAZY for Sanaya and Barun...as if they are part of my family!!!!!!!!!!

Ab is pyaar ko main kya naam doon!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜†  so this means im sane??? thank u πŸ˜† Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Fazila~

πŸ˜†  so this means im sane??? thank u πŸ˜†

Yup...as sane as I am!!!!!!!!!

HAhahah!!!!!!!
Wow...such awesome and touching post, Fuzzy!! πŸ€— I'm smiling from ear to ear and tearing-up as well!!  I love both of your song choice! 😭  These are good and happy tears!!  I've seen the wedding episode so many times!!  It warms my heart to see Arshi's love blossomed to this extent!

Thanks for the beautiful post!
Originally posted by Katelyn

Wow...such awesome and touching post, Fuzzy!! πŸ€— I'm smiling from ear to ear and tearing-up as well!!  I love both of your song choice! 😭  These are good and happy tears!!  I've seen the wedding episode so many times!!  It warms my heart to see Arshi's love blossomed to this extent!

Thanks for the beautiful post!
πŸ€—...i cant get over it...it was so beautiful...😳sigh...never seen anything so simple...yet so unique n beautiful...☺️
Edited...

Yea I always asked myself and now I stopped it but my hubby starts to ask me...

some times I pretend like angry in front of him and he can stay angry just 5 min and he can't bear my silence o he will come there and I will try my best not to smile...now I can't play this game with him because that time Khushi Arnav or their nock jok will come to mind and starts to smile ..I can't control.. result he is so damn happy because I forgive him easily. Sometimes even in our good time I will be upset for them why...I don't know my eyes willbe moist and I will miss them weekend why...
I really don't have answer...Iss jouney ko kya naam doon...

Different totally different posts...FuzzyπŸ‘
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
feeling is mutual buddy...my father asked me once "what will u get watching all these?? what r they to u?" I simply replied "everything...they r my everything" yes I meant it n I mean it...can't spend a single day without a glimpse of ArShi...I also wanted to put mehendi on my hand,I bought 3 dresses to attend their wedding...well its a secret my mom doesnt know this that I bought them for ArShi wedding πŸ˜† I cry when they cry...I smile when they smile..I blush when they romance...I pray when they r in trouble...forgetting every work of mine I simply think about them n their future...sach mein iss rishtey ko kya naam doon ??
we love u ArShi unconditionally...
beautiful bride...

beautiful groom...

beautiful couple...

beautiful relationship...

beautiful marriage... ever

iss beautiful ko kya naam doon...
Originally posted by tamy267

feeling is mutual buddy...my father asked me once "what will u get watching all these?? what r they to u?" I simply replied "everything...they r my everything" yes I meant it n I mean it...can't spend a single day without a glimpse of ArShi...I also wanted to put mehendi on my hand,I bought 3 dresses to attend their wedding...well its a secret my mom doesnt know this that I bought them for ArShi wedding πŸ˜† I cry when they cry...I smile when they smile..I blush when they romance...I pray when they r in trouble...forgetting every work of mine I simply think about them n their future...sach mein iss rishtey ko kya naam doon ??
we love u ArShi unconditionally...
πŸ˜†...so sweet...yes we all r in the same boat...n it feels great...πŸ€—