Amit Dua enters the Balaji's camp

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Amit Dua enters the Balaji's camp

Next time, while watching Kyunki... if you hear a new background score, "he's a bad boy, bad boy…", on the lines of "Mooooohini", it wil be for a new character Sameer, to be essayed by Amit Dua.

"I feel as if my long cherished dream has realised..."

After receiving accolades for his performance in Sath Rahega Always on Sahara and Siddhant, on Star One, Kyunki....is this Delhite's next big venture.

Clearly filled with excitement, Amit states, "I feel as if my I've realised a long cherished dream. . Whoever comes under Balaji's shelter is sure to make it big." Talking about his character, Amit says, "I play Sameer, a snobbish, rich, spoilt brat whose close buddy of Manthan, Karan and Tanya's son. We keep troubling Krishna Tulsi (Mouni Roy) and her two friends by pulling pranks on them." On further probing whether he will be later shown as one of the long lost son of the Virani family, Amit adds to the mystery by stating, "you never know!"

A litle birdie has tipped us that Amit is also slated to play the second lead in Balaji's upcoming serial, Kasturi. This show takes inspiration from Yash Chopra's hit flick Silsila. Amit is likely to play Sanjiv Kumar's role, while the hunt for the lead pair is still on. In fact, he was also considered to play a significant role in Star's afternoon show Kesar

Hmmmm! With such good roles in his kitty, this boy is all geared to mark his presence in tellydom.

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanx. now even Lalit is getting roles. when will i see Shikhar?