Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
muje nahi pata suks...himmi kaha gayi...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShInG_DeViL

okay now i read this earlier but didn't had time to comment so sorry for that😳

now coming to the OS..i really liked it...the song selection, the scenes you chose i really loved it👍🏼...i liked the whole concept of the OS..at least kahin pe toh sharon ka confession mila..once again really good attempt ...and haye swayam se guitar play karwaya...kuch toh hum par reham karna tha...😆

really enjoyed reading it there r some lines which r really mind captivating to read...👏

and now as promised ab khecai karna ki bari..😆so be prepared.😈..why do u always keep saying that u r a bad writer??? u urself r pretty aware of how u write and then the comments  tell u that u r not a bad writer at all...u have got it in u and if this is the initial pieces of ur writing and u call it bad then u should really read my initial pieces (as per u i am a good writer😳) u would want to dig ur head in the ground.🤣...not lying🤓

anyways ab kehna  band karo that u r a bad writer😡...if u r a bad writer than i am still trying to learn English😆😳
seedhe ho jao dude warna danda pare ga😛

Baz you crazy lil monster cat thanks for liking the os and commenting the first part so nicely second part mein bad me ata hu...i am glad tuje songs and scenes ache lage...confession i know thoda dull tha but i am not that much romantic though i have tried to insert some lines which you have liked so i am glad to know that...

Ab khinchai section ka jawab deta hun... i always keep saying ke i am bad writer because i have seen what good writers write...comments are good just because they all are my friend and dont want to dishearten me ha ha ha ha 😆😆😆...baki to meri stupidity padne ke liye in sab ko medal milna chaiyeTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue,,,, and you really mean that than nice to see keep learning english...and i will read your first write ups than comment on anything about thme he he he he he...

Danda mar chahe lat mai to bekar writer hun ha ha ah ahaha ahaha

Baz you evil lil crazy chick i am glad that you commented on my os...
mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwiiee e... The OS was beautiful pratik ..  
pata nai SwaRon kab ek honge .. but this OS is superb .. So beautifully written .. With all those memories which swaron had together .. wish palki wud just come up with such constructive ideas .. 
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrunnu_TanHa

awwwiiee e... The OS was beautiful pratik ..  

pata nai SwaRon kab ek honge .. but this OS is superb .. So beautifully written .. With all those memories which swaron had together .. wish palki wud just come up with such constructive ideas .. 

Hey thanks very much for liking the os and commenting with so nice words... show mein bhi kuch positive hoga lets keep our fingures crossed...
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Pratik😊
1stly very sru for being soo late...
are tim boltethe dat u can't write bt it's perfect..
so simple so sweet i just like wholl lines & d sng was perfect for it he is sach me "Diwana"
❤️ every girl wish such Diwana in her life..😳...

sharon ko sach me esa kuch realizsn hojaye to just be like mrcal so sweet
Thank u so much for PM😃

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx a lot fr d pm! Its indeed a very nice nd cute OS wid a high dose of cheesyness which i liked obviously coz o swaron mein humhe thoda kam milta hai bt it obviously suits dem nd datz y v love dem to dis extent! Though in d show it wil nevr turn out like dis bt wud hv lovd it if dis wud hv happnd! Bt kya kare yeh crazy dreams sirf dreams hi reh jayenge bt hamare dreams kabhi khatam nahi honge kyun ki v r madly in love wid swaron nd wont stop imagining bout dem ri8??? Nd bdw i m realy sory bout nt commenting n ur ff! Was a bit busy wid xams! Wil coment soon though i promise! Nd thnx again fr sending d pms!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Twas beautiful Pratik...high time we saw Sharon breaking that shell she has built around herself and acknowledging to herself more than anybody else the kind of effect that Swayam has on her life and how she is incomplete without him...as much as he is without her...romantic and cheesy as far as Sharon is concerned, but the need of the hour...do keep writing more coz ur thoughts r free-flowing and relatable...  
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beeny

hey Pratik😊
1stly very sru for being soo late...
are tim boltethe dat u can't write bt it's perfect..
so simple so sweet i just like wholl lines & d sng was perfect for it he is sach me "Diwana"
❤️ every girl wish such Diwana in her life..😳...

sharon ko sach me esa kuch realizsn hojaye to just be like mrcal so sweet
Thank u so much for PM😃

Thank you so much beeny for liking the os and giving a wonderful comment...you have actually quoted the lines you liked so thats so sweet of you beeny thanks a lot...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

Thnx a lot fr d pm! Its indeed a very nice nd cute OS wid a high dose of cheesyness which i liked obviously coz o swaron mein humhe thoda kam milta hai bt it obviously suits dem nd datz y v love dem to dis extent! Though in d show it wil nevr turn out like dis bt wud hv lovd it if dis wud hv happnd! Bt kya kare yeh crazy dreams sirf dreams hi reh jayenge bt hamare dreams kabhi khatam nahi honge kyun ki v r madly in love wid swaron nd wont stop imagining bout dem ri8??? Nd bdw i m realy sory bout nt commenting n ur ff! Was a bit busy wid xams! Wil coment soon though i promise! Nd thnx again fr sending d pms!

Thanks alot sheryasi i am glad to see that you liked the os...and really nice to see the beautiful comment of yours...i can understand exams were there so its obvious you cannot get time at that time...and ya humien aise dreams ate rahenge because show me to aisa kuch dikhta nahi hai
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meevee

Twas beautiful Pratik...high time we saw Sharon breaking that shell she has built around herself and acknowledging to herself more than anybody else the kind of effect that Swayam has on her life and how she is incomplete without him...as much as he is without her...romantic and cheesy as far as Sharon is concerned, but the need of the hour...do keep writing more coz ur thoughts r free-flowing and relatable...  

Thanks alot meera for liking the os...and you correctly said in the commenting it was high time that sharon breaks the shell and realise her feelings...thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment...