Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi hammiee
as always amazing .will get back soon😊

hi hammiee
these are one of the best moments of ltl .our jmm 2 ,its for the 1st time there are no misunderstanding .wht we saw was immemse luv & mutual respect.naku was his true soulmate & he realized it too😊

dutta was true lion .even when in hiding with no sight .he manage to rise to the  occassion .for dutta one can say

you should command respect not ask for it

he helped the ppl & like a true leader

a true leader is a one who leads from the front .

it made me  nostalgic .

thanks hammiee & do i have to repeat it coz u alreay know u r amazinggg😆
Edited by Nakusha - 11 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammie nice scene from jmm2, enjoyed reading it, but no comment on this piece of writing thanks for pm.looking forward to next. 
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 hamiee..once again a very nice clip chosen ..although you have given a very serious thought to this episode which i agree completely just wanna add that in jmm2 dutta was always after nakku's saris..lol..she'd be tearing her saris every now and then so much so that this sari given by mahadev's wife was not spared 😆..dutta would injure his hand and nakku would tear off her sari without thinking twice😉..in this scene also he aimed that arrow on her sari ..lol..desperate to gid rid off it  ☺️
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mising LtL a lot yaar after two years still no pair has created that magic of TaSha..i wish LTL cms bck as season 2...
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

Mising LtL a lot yaar after two years still no pair has created that magic of TaSha..i wish LTL cms bck as season 2...

agree with u
no one like tasha

nice post hamlet
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

agree with u
no one like tasha

nice post hamlet

missing it
thanxs hamlet for refreshing our memory😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie previous res. post edited on pg12, sorry for the inordinate delays

Perfect title to the episode hammie..The wheels in motion

Dutta slowly but surely showing signs of a resolve to march towards the ultimate faceoff. Their was an intensity in his actions n face, was like a man on a mission, setting in motion a plan of action. In the clipping naku to boost his ego offers him a seat n crouches beside him on the floor.. [hain? naku carpentary bhi janti hain] one that i personally was never comfortable with. Naku after FR had been shown as unsure of herself, overly submissive and medieval in her beliefs, would cringe at her words n actions. Also felt she lost the charm when compared to koyal naku who was innocently bold and excitingly assertive.. spoke her mind so to speak. Their was this bubbly energetic charm to her.  When u carefully observe the clipping she looks pale n tired, dunno why?  why the sudden change post FR cant fathom. I see her behaviour towards dutta as extremely patronising even for a wife.  Dutta comes across effortlessly regal whether he was in the mansion of PW or in the nomadic tent of mahadev. Liked how he rejected her differential treatment which is what should be shown more n promoted not the "pati parameshwar" types in a society where women are stil reeling under male domination. Im not promoting any women's lib movement here, even vedic scriptures defined what a woman's role in a marriage.."Ardhangini" is nothing but an equal partner in words n action. Neither need to dominate the other. Dutta's character portrays this aspect beautifully.

Hahaahaa, as ever any intimate scene between the two as a rule had to be interrupted 😃   I have a strong feeling the makers of this show were either very conservative or inept in handling romantic situations... but in those moments naku looks cute. i remember her hesitating to take his name that was "chummeshwari" lol mahadev,s wife teasing the two was cute too. Also enjoyed immensely rose's hilarious take on dutta's targeting her saree 🤣

Dutta displays his natural leadership qualities. He is the messaiah of the underdogs, the oppresed n the beleagured. He sets in motion the empowerment of these tribal people. Funny how dutta was taking a sip of his drink when ranga was threatening..

Incidentaly seema's conscience too is set in motion,lol when she overhears the bodyguards speak. She realises how she was just a pawn in kalawati's gameplan. And sudwa's dimag bhi ghoom raha tha kala ki khali plan ko dekhke lol.. It was amusing how kalawati except for once was never in doubt of her abilities, moreso after several of her plans flunked miserably.😆 

Hammie like moths to fire keep attempting to write something worthwhile inspired by your brilliant writing... fail miserably.   Anyway i would not let pass any opportunity commenting on ur articles which present us intereesting unexplored perspective of an episode..👏   Kindly tolerate my nonsense😳

Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

hi hammie 🤗
hi warrie..

one after another you always manage to pick the bestest scene of ltl... at every bit i surrender this has to be my favourite one till the next part is posted and im straight away inclined towards that.
This is so brilliantly penned hammie ...like every word was defining each and every emotion behind that moment...just like mishal took dutta to another level...
that's how I feel generally too.. Mishal is yes ,very good..
'Stumbled when he saw'...only one word for this Perfect...its like you have summed up the whole story of partially blind dutta in this one phrase...the things which he imagined to be true when he had vision actually came before her when he lost his sight ... it was kind of a blind faith he had on certain relations top of the list includes kala...i still can recall the disbelief in his tone when at mandir he saw true colors of his kala tai ...awesome portrayel by MR.
tragic ,because normally people trust their family, don't expect to be stabbed in the back.
again very well put dutta refining that wooden piece seems he is letting out his energy against his foes... for someone like him the hardest thing in life would have been sitting like that...he knows who his enemy is...he knows where it would be found...he has the courage to take the actions...yet he had to withhold himself ...and i can well imagine the pain it would have given him ...the way he used to react without giving it a second thought one of the most highlighted factor of his personality was challenged here and surprisingly he waited patiently for the right time.
this moments are when we see Dutta maturing emotionally, becoming mellow in reactions,more self discipline.
nakusha making the chair for him to sit..."king'" is the word which is most appropriate for duuta shriram patil...though humble and grounded there was this one electrifying feature in his personailty which always held his head up high...somebody who can quickly over shadow any thing... i kind of liked the level of respect naku had for him even more than her love... though im not saying that a wife is lesser than husband in any aspect yet whenever it comes to tasha i have always wanted him leading ...holding by her wrist and becoming the light for her to follow as a shadow.
i think , they both lead each other, learn from each other, she too has learnt to forgive his past atrocities against her.
ahhh mahadev and sundari ...why god why there always had to be kaba main haadi between tasha...baaji ...kala ...AS...and here comes one more to the list *bangs head * i mean koi aur time kyon nahi miltatha in sab lougon ko it always had to be when they are holding hands or looking each other with all that love in their eyes...tada !!!...someone has to come 
*peek a boo*😆 
haan ise suggestion mein he tu dutta/naku ke chemistry hai.. not the complete act but hint..
i love how you mentioned 'he is ready to do his bits' .. when he was giving awareness to those simple village people about their rights...once again one of his finest quality highlighted always ready to stand for anyone...no matter he knows the person or not ... but he will be there to come forward to stand for justification...and the beauty is how even being a stranger his  words has the power to cast that effect on people ...who within seconds are convinced ...a born leader in deed!!
this is my favourite bit, the man who knows the pulse of the people, and means well for them..hated injustice
hammie thankyou so much for this brilliant write up...your words are your power...May it florish with every passing day and we keep enjoying your masterpieces forever...Stay Blessed always
waiting for the next clip...post soon plzzz..
thanks  warrie ,you haven't done so badly in the comment your self.. as for me I love apne tareef ,as long as you carry on doing it , hammie kush ha 😛i..thanks with all my love yours xhammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

as always amazing .will get back soon😊
 and so you do Naku.. hamesha..

hi hammiee
these are one of the best moments of ltl .our jmm 2 ,its for the 1st time there are no misunderstanding .wht we saw was immemse luv & mutual respect.naku was his true soulmate & he realized it too😊
 in his blindness he saw..many truths about relationships..
dutta was true lion .even when in hiding with no sight .he manage to rise to the  occassion .for dutta one can say

you should command respect not ask for it
true he never demanded for it.. but it was as you put  it
he helped the ppl & like a true leader

a true leader is a one who leads from the front .
and he could see where the ordinary were being taken for a ride .
it made me  nostalgic .
 yes me too, he was always masses orientated,pity only he negative side was explored.. naita bhi ho sakta the... but he would have to change himself first.
thanks hammiee & do i have to repeat it coz u alreay know u r amazinggg😆
thanks ,my dear naku,  you too come out with amazing comments.thank you ..with much love  yours xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

Nice clip ...post

thanks jedy you could  go through it, as ever yours with much love xx hammie.