Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mirage123

Fab work๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for liking  the clip and write up mirage..as ever your with love xx hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi hammie nice scene from jmm2, enjoyed reading it, but no comment on this piece of writing thanks for pm.looking forward to next.
hi tha', thanks so much for going through it and enjoying it. comment youhave done mate..๐Ÿ˜› with much love,as ever yours xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

hamiee..once again a very nice clip chosen ..although you have given a very serious thought to this episode which i agree completely just wanna add that in jmm2 dutta was always after nakku's saris..lol..she'd be tearing her saris every now and then so much so that this sari given by mahadev's wife was not spared ๐Ÿ˜†..dutta would injure his hand and nakku would tear off her sari without thinking twice๐Ÿ˜‰..in this scene also he aimed that arrow on her sari ..lol..desperate to gid rid off it  โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‰ oye Rosie!loved your remark.. bartee ko bhi bahut aache laga , sari wali..  yes we all wish.. 
haaa hooo.. thanks for reading and  enjoying it .. with much love ,yours xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Mising LtL a lot yaar after two years still no pair has created that magic of TaSha..i wish LTL cms bck as season 2...
helllooo AKKI.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒgood to see you me was blinking my eyes.. what a pleasant surprise.. keep checking out this thread.. am trying to catch some fond past moments.. yes would be great to see them again.. ummmh no harm in wishing upon a dream..
thanks for comment ,mate, much love xxhammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

agree with u
no one like tasha

nice post hamlet
hi,dise ,good to see you. yes we all would love to seet them together, with thanks and much love
xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

missing it
thanxs hamlet for refreshing our memory๐Ÿ˜Š

hi sona.. thanks for enjoying the post.. ahh yes memories .. much love.yours xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie previous res. post edited on pg12, sorry for the inordinate delays

Perfect title to the episode hammie..The wheels in motion

at the moment bartee ,don't want to talk about motion.. groannn..

Dutta slowly but surely showing signs of a resolve to march towards the ultimate faceoff. Their was an intensity in his actions n face, was like a man on a mission, setting in motion a plan of action. In the clipping naku to boost his ego offers him a seat n crouches beside him on the floor.. [hain? naku carpentary bhi janti hain] one that i personally was never comfortable with.carpentry ka tu pata nehi..but he sure is putty in her hands.. she  mold's him well

Naku after FR had been shown as unsure of herself, overly submissive and medieval in her beliefs, would cringe at her words n actions. Also felt she lost the charm when compared to koyal naku who was innocently bold and excitingly assertive i suppose he was not her pati then, and we are somehow supposed to assumed that she has experienced ,some pretty close moments with him ,hence he too is shy.. 

.. spoke her mind so to speak. Their was this bubbly energetic charm to her.  When u carefully observe the clipping she looks pale n tired, dunno why?yes so did I this was the time hat he actors were possibly drifting part, the actress did look unwelcoming ,and i used to be so wound up!   why the sudden change post FR cant fathom. I see her behaviour towards dutta as extremely patronising even for a wife.  Dutta comes across effortlessly regal whether he was in the mansion of PW or in the nomadic tent of mahadev. Liked how he rejected her differential treatment which is what should be shown more n promoted not the "pati parameshwar" types in a society where women are stil reeling under male domination. Im not promoting any women's lib movement here, even vedic scriptures defined what a woman's role in a marriage.."Ardhangini" is nothing but an equal partner in words n action. Neither need to dominate the other. Dutta's character portrays this aspect beautifully.

i agree,they complement each other..each others,strength and support..

Hahaahaa, as ever any intimate scene between the two as a rule had to be interrupted ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   I have a strong feeling the makers of this show were either very conservative or inept in handling romantic situations... but in those moments naku looks cute. i remember her hesitating to take his name that was "chummeshwari" lol mahadev,s wife teasing the two was cute too. Also enjoyed immensely rose's hilarious take on dutta's targeting her saree ๐Ÿคฃyes it was brilliant.. i think the actors had vowed never to touch each other .. the lady was not having it.. any way colors is now showing kiss..i reckon they showed one in their  recent  running serial.. gosh i hate colors nothing but politics

Dutta displays his natural leadership qualities. He is the messaiah of the underdogs, the oppresed n the beleagured. He sets in motion the empowerment of these tribal people. Funny how dutta was taking a sip of his drink when ranga was threatening..

yeah haaa ๐Ÿ˜† behoosh bhi hoosh main hain dutta.ji.. as rose puts it๐Ÿ˜‰ in her FF.. I TURNED AROUND TO SEE WHO SHE WAS REFERRING TO..๐Ÿ˜†

Incidentaly seema's conscience too is set in motion,lol when she overhears the bodyguards speak. She realises how she was just a pawn in kalawati's gameplan. And sudwa's dimag bhi ghoom raha tha kala ki khali plan ko dekhke lol.. It was amusing how kalawati except for once was never in doubt of her abilities, moreso after several of her plans flunked miserably.๐Ÿ˜†OHHH HAAA this certainly perked me up when I read, me thought, Tai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† is back in all  pomp ,glory and gutsy garters. haaahooo

Hammie like moths to fire keep attempting to write something worthwhile inspired by your brilliant writing... fail miserably.   Anyway i would not let pass any opportunity commenting on ur articles which present us intereesting unexplored perspective of an episode..๐Ÿ‘   Kindly tolerate my nonsense๐Ÿ˜ณ

oyeee me still waiting that you start writing a FF.. what a brilliant  comment..  thank you.so good to have you back in motion ..every one happy bart,as ever your with much love xx hammie

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So glad to read your annot. hammie.:)
thank you so much ...enjoyed all of them :)
keep posting on this thread when ever its possible for you ...waiting!!!
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAIN?  good joke hammie, me n writing is akin to chalk n cheese,lol...    Anyway thank you for the annotations,  as ever enjoy them.  Do continue with the good work. Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

MIND PLAY

My take on this episode...

The LTL sandwich was just the way I like it! and I ate it ravenously like a hungry viewer starved from eating a sandwich with the desired filling. It had the right ingredients of Dutta/Naku, laced with action Dutta, garnished with his mixture of jest and pep talk, relished with a few of his pungent roars, and topped with memorable Dutta one liners... breathtaking!

But the essence of the episode rested on the word Psychology. The strong link between the cognitive and the emotional i.e the heart and the mind, that have to complement each other to make a whole person!

The opening scene mirrored the typical blame game humans play when evading a deeper issue; Kannji's wife rightfully blamed Dutta for her husband's obvious assault, thus avoiding the real issue of allowing fear to lead their lives.

Dutta' stratagem of using the ploy of psychological war games, where in the opponent is led to believe that they are in an advantageous position, giving duress by being elusive, thus convincing them as sure victors, was a fantastic watch. This was evident in Dutta projecting an unnerved image to Bhola the naive, all steam no substance emissary of Ranga. Bhola's preplexed face told the tale that he was guessing about what was really going on in Dutta's mind beneath his compusure. This became even more pronounced when Dutta addressed him as Bhola jee with a tinge of sarcastic jest and showing mock submission to his so called captors! and all because Dutta wants a few private moments with his wife.. And so Dutta continued  playing mind games with Bhola by announcing his physical disability , so that this adversary may gain more confidence in believing that there was nothing to this conflict; as Dutta was already a loser, a dead horse in this battle, for any chance of him winning were eliminated due to his blindness. Dutta' psychological war games continued when he  humorously instructed "Bhola bahiya" to tie his hands with a rope so he could be lead, pulled behind Bhola with  the rope.This made Bhola look like a complete idiot in front of all the spectating villagers.  Dutta's final jibe at poor Bhola was his reminding him that he best not lose this blind Dutta in the woods as his boss Ranga would not be amused! what a beating and blow to the morale of the Dutta's captors. Finally, Dutta's last   psychological attack on his captors in the woods, his sudden halt and attack at the moment when he felt the enemy was complacent and unsuspecting was quite amazing to watch. Dutta's psychological war strategy was complete for the moment with his required method! This to gain supremacy in the war game!

In contrast, within the tent we see Dutta playing mind games to boost mutual morale of both him and Naku; he uses words, touch to strike the cord between the mind and the heart!; his golden ,almost heroic  one liners of" in the past I fought for myself or my family now I fight  for others" was nothing short of heroism, his romantic lines to strengthen Naku when he says "previously I fought with death dangling over my head ,this time I will return to live with you "was very moving, finally when he continues playing with mentally soothing one liners" previously I fought with frenzy, this time I fight with tranquility! which wife would not be consoled mentally in a parting from husband situation! oooh.

Dutta's fantastic use of touch in  psychologically resting the emotional heart ,was beautifully displayed in the embrace of his wife to his chest ,it typified the description of a warrior's metal breast plate across his chest ,reminding us that this piece of armour protects his heart! How Dutta reminds Naku and himself of his mother's words, which believed that Naku was his protective shield, what a way to let the mind rule the heart!  

Dutta's continued soothing of both his and Naku's heart and mind was shown when he gently asked  Naku to make something sweet for him without sugar, thus referring fondly to the night before private feeding each other session; psychologically he was impressing upon himself and Naku that he would not be gone for long! ; and that he was confident that he would win, despite being blind for he had her strength to uphold him!

His eating honey [ honey is considered the food of the gods by the Greeks] from her hand before his exit,  showed that he was her god after Bappa ,and her application of the tilak on his forehead confirmed in Dutta and Naku that this warrior was involved in upholding the truth, where the Gods would fight for him and with him. Thus leaves the mentally and emotionally tranquil warrior Dutta for battle!

In the final scene, Dutta again appeals to the psychology of the people by visibly leaving his wife behind with them, as a guarantee of his return with the captives. Dutta lastly assures himself psychologically by believing that Naku would keep the moral high in the village and continue to challenge their mistaken belief that Might is right; and that life is easier if its spent in being subservient  to fear!

Hamlet53~ 15.11.12

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhutKlzxFG0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago