Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiya Hammie...me finally found my way into this thread...blame warda she took off with my private jet I can't even remember what color it is, I had to take a long walk in here...that should explain the delay :P

Clip 1 ~ What's in a name...

Very apt title hammie and brilliantly explored. This scene was one of the cutest the way he casually approaches it and the way she gets all shy. The title itself is enough said about this particular scene. What's in a name? The name Naku gave Dutta...Saab signified much in their relationship much the same when he tells her her full name Nakusha Dutta Patil...that signified who she is in his life...which is his wife :) very well done hammie...love reading your thoughts it's always unique...

Clip 2 ~ As flies to wanton boys...

Another well explored scene. Dutta's lack of faith /belief in higher powers merely came as a result of his own experience. For Dutta he went through a lot and with each bad thing that happened he slipped further from the idea there is such thing as god, faith, miracles because frankly if they existed they weren't doing anything to help. It became non existent in his eyes because there was nothing to prove him otherwise. I think it partially has to do with what you expect from this higher power. Life is not perfect but if that's what one wants they'll be disappointed more often, there are challenges you'll face but taking gods hand to help overcome them may allow you to have more faith like Naku had. It's not as if her life was any better of an experience than Dutta yet their perspective differed and each had their own reasons for that...anyway interesting scene. Loved reading it and watching the clip too...ohhh i miss them I really do!

Clip 3 ~ Dutta's Dichotomy...

A clip where decisions are tough. One side he has a sister whom he thought loved him who wants him dead and the other side he has the love of his life wanting him to forgive and forget. Dilemmas. As many have mentioned, Dutta's always had issues with forgiving and forgetting because he doesn't expect a lot of the deception he's faced and when it happens he feels its not something to be forgotten, not when it was the other persons fauly entirely. Then there's Naku who thinks about the others who will be affected by decisions made in haste. Yes people deserve their punishment but not one that will come back and strike in another form...its interesting to see these two with their different perspectives kind of work together this time...esp in this scene where he sees Naku's view completely and very appreciative about it...great piece of written work...enjoyed the read along with the clip :)

Clip 4 ~ Evil Restless vs. Restive Good

Hammie of all the clips and written pieces this has to be my favorite. You've written it so brilliantly!! I just loved the comparisons and thoughts you have about the little things in this scene. The significance of the touch and heal...lovely words...I don't think I can say much more. You've said it all! One very special scene indeed...there was so much in it! I have to say its been a long while since I've seen this scene...that music and the two of them...gosh it had clutched my heart...i miss them ! :'(  great work hammie ...keep it up! look forward to more...

Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
amazing writing & clips .will be back soon😊

like always loved reading it ,lot is said abt dutta & kala ,suds in the clip epitome of foolishness & deceived dutta coz of jealousy for baji ,his joining hands with kala was nothing but stupidity ,for suds it can be said

Everyone is entitled to be stupid ,but some abuse the privilege

kala had hatred for dutta as a child later on she disguised her hunger for power as revenage for her fathers killer ,

whatever is begun in anger ends in shame

baji was an orphan & he found the love which he was deprived of in  dutta ,dutta for him everything brother & friend a fly

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable

one of my fav scene dutta attending nakus wound & sharing food 😊hammiee you made me nostalgic,naku taught dutta to luv in true sense coz her luv was unconditional unlike his fly

Marriage is three parts love & seven parts of forgiveness

as always hammiee u r amazing 😊
Edited by Nakusha - 11 years ago
afzal7861 thumbnail
hello hammie very nice writing  and nice clips to πŸ‘

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb !writing & clip😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ hammie 
The highlight of the scene was of course, Dutta's bold display of the unconventional act wherein the husband touches his wife's feet ... feet that  form the lowest part of the human anatomy , feet, that are lowly for they touch the ground...yet feet have power  for they carry the complete frame of the living species within the law of gravity!!!

wow well said hammie ..the scene was indeed sweet and spl ..liked nakku's innocence where she asks," kuch dikha raha hai ..main dikh rahi hoon/" and he replies  that he doesn't need eyes to see her ..how true and endearing ..then his touching her feet was surprising for her and something which is hard to digest in our male dominated society but it brought out the beauty of their relationship that he treated her as an equal ..he respected the pain that she went through because of him and wished to heal her just the way she was trying to..both could feel each others pain..that's what true love is where you are not taken for granted and then later on i enjoyed watching his expressions ..there was a hint of naughtiness in his eyes while he was feeding her .so cute 

thanks hammie for coming up with another wonderful scene and description 
Edited by stranger2rose - 11 years ago
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

like always loved reading it ,lot is said abt dutta & kala ,suds in the clip epitome of foolishness & deceived dutta coz of jealousy for baji ,his joining hands with kala was nothing but stupidity ,for suds it can be said

kala had hatred for dutta as a child later on she disguised her hunger for power as revenage for her fathers killer ,

baji was an orphan & he found the love which he was deprived of in  dutta ,dutta for him everything brother & friend a fly

one of my fav scene dutta attending nakus wound & sharing food 😊hammiee you made me nostalgic,naku taught dutta to luv in true sense coz her luv was unconditional unlike his fly

hi hamlet

awesome post & clip
loved naku comment
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -daya-

Hiya Hammie...me finally found my way into this thread...blame warda she took off with my private jet I can't even remember what color it is, I had to take a long walk in here...that should explain the delay :P
hi papsi/baji tera liya me posted a lovely number on my PR thread"tera  aana" ..hope you saw...hum dono..  yeah ye warda gives too much trouble mate, is ke sapre de baji!..she's flying high.. what could be  worse ,tera jet le ke ur gaye!πŸ˜†

Clip 1 ~ What's in a name...

Very apt title hammie and brilliantly explored. This scene was one of the cutest the way he casually approaches it and the way she gets all shy. The title itself is enough said about this particular scene. What's in a name? The name Naku gave Dutta...Saab signified much in their relationship much the same when he tells her her full name Nakusha Dutta Patil...that signified who she is in his life...which is his wife :) very well done hammie...love reading your thoughts it's always unique...
but tera liya hammie has given  you  umpteen names.. can you give a number hummh? 
Clip 2 ~ As flies to wanton boys...

Another well explored scene. Dutta's lack of faith /belief in higher powers merely came as a result of his own experience. For Dutta he went through a lot and with each bad thing that happened he slipped further from the idea there is such thing as god, faith, miracles because frankly if they existed they weren't doing anything to help. It became non existent in his eyes because there was nothing to prove him otherwise. I think it partially has to do with what you expect from this higher power. Life is not perfect but if that's what one wants they'll be disappointed more often, there are challenges you'll face but taking gods hand to help overcome them may allow you to have more faith like Naku had. It's not as if her life was any better of an experience than Dutta yet their perspective differed and each had their own reasons for that...anyway interesting scene. Loved reading it and watching the clip too...ohhh i miss them I really do!
Thanks  for your thoughts daya. So faith  which can bea belief in the unseen, a conviction, a positive strength of one's own self.. is what Naku had due to her spiritual beliefs, but Dutta falls short of , as he apart of lacking a  firm faith leaning, seems to be also struggling to grapple another way of looking at hings that one controls one's own destiny too.
Clip 3 ~ Dutta's Dichotomy...

A clip where decisions are tough. One side he has a sister whom he thought loved him who wants him dead and the other side he has the love of his life wanting him to forgive and forget. Dilemmas. As many have mentioned, Dutta's always had issues with forgiving and forgetting because he doesn't expect a lot of the deception he's faced and when it happens he feels its not something to be forgotten, not when it was the other persons fauly entirely. Then there's Naku who thinks about the others who will be affected by decisions made in haste. Yes people deserve their punishment but not one that will come back and strike in another form...its interesting to see these two with their different perspectives kind of work together this time...esp in this scene where he sees Naku's view completely and very appreciative about it...great piece of written work...enjoyed the read along with the clip :) you have put it very well ..  yes two people with differing perspectives as you put it critically.. hers has to be the more challenging one to practice, forgive and then forget.. i think she has seen the down side of life more than Dutta ,hard shoddy times,  being  publicly held as an object of ridicule..which has made her tough and willing to give people a bit of levy .Dutta on the other hand lives in his affluent settings,cut and dry, professional
ly alert  and on guard at all times ,trusting no one ,hence the take dhande mein kisi  par bahrossa  nehi. He applies this to every thing ,bar his family.. may be  this hardline policy mars his  sense of judgement..   where one is likely to check pros and cons and in the best of interests practice forgiveness.

Clip 4 ~ Evil Restless vs. Restive Good

Hammie of all the clips and written pieces this has to be my favorite. You've written it so brilliantly!! I just loved the comparisons and thoughts you have about the little things in this scene. The significance of the touch and heal...lovely words...I don't think I can say much more. You've said it all! One very special scene indeed...there was so much in it! I have to say its been a long while since I've seen this scene...that music and the two of them...gosh it had clutched my heart...i miss them ! :'(  great work hammie ...keep it up! look forward to more...
Daya, this was  my favorite clip  too, there was a wealth  of  key characters that made a difference in Ltl.. the FB of Dutta/Baji, was moving his yearning for his bosom buddy, yess the scene between  N/D them..was very symbolic.. too and his sweet smile in the end  humm haan me too miss them baaby..
thanks daya my baji .. you are so good.. can't ctach you out on any hing ,except for a ulte haat ka ghuma ke.. my papsi ,billy choo, oyeee how come tune koi naya vm or dp nehi diya  mujhe..  dutta in shower πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tammy beat you to it. kiya pics thein... lots of love ,high five as ever and ever your  with love xxx hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

hi naku tu ah  gaye, my mate

like always loved reading it ,lot is said abt dutta & kala ,suds in the clip epitome of foolishness & deceived dutta coz of jealousy for baji ,his joining hands with kala was nothing but stupidity ,for suds it can be said  ..so true jealously  ..wanted Dutta.attention

his stupidity as feigned  ,he was never what he seemed to be ,  harmless but dangerous ..
 yes the end of the clip certainly shows she wants his power ,again she was deceptive all along,but clear in her mind of what she wanted.
 yes i agree ,because anger  is a self consuming  fire..
 yes it's based on human needs of give and take.. baji needed family stability and Dutta needed a peer bonding which he found in Baji a male confidante   
 because there was complete trust between them
 beautifully described naku.. especially her love and the love he got from his family.
 another thought provoking contribution.. yes it is seven parts of forgiveness , because it's a partnership where many times differences  crop up between a man and his wife.. yet unconditional  love conquers all .

it was a joy to read your comment naku, its brimming with useful tips for good sensible living.. yes you continue to amaze me and i'll continue to do the same. much love as ever yours xxx hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afzal7861

hello hammie very nice writing  and nice clips to πŸ‘

hi kaka balli..😊
 so nice of you to enjoy my writing and the clip . thanks with much  love as ever yours xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet

superb !writing & clip😊
hi uvi,great to see you on this thread as well.So pleased you enjoyed the clip  and the writing. With thanks and much love,as ever yours xx hammie