Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Mandy it is nice!
A suggestion from my side(i know it is bad).hav u heard d song"tu mujhe soch kabhi" by KK frm d movie zindagi tere naam i guess.
It has a line: meri mehroom mohabbat ka sahara tu hai.How abt this?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@mandy
say what they are not together anymore😲😲😲😲 when did this happen?

@tanzi

i don't want him to change at all! he is fine the way he is and lovey dovey stuff is not meant for this RK! i believe now madhu will turn actress after rk and madhu separates b/c now they are too deep into rk and madhu relationship build up and obstacle. i think there will be a time when madhu will have to leave rk and in that process she will become a heroine and show rk even she can be an actress or rk will find something matching about her with his script heroine and then he will cast her opposite him and bang there goes the love story.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

@mandy
say what they are not together anymore😲 when did this happen?

@tanzi

i don't want him to change at all! he is fine the way he is and lovey dovey stuff is not meant for this RK! i believe now madhu will turn actress after rk and madhu separates b/c now they are too deep into rk and madhu relationship build up and obstacle. i think there will be a time when madhu will have to leave rk and in that process she will become a heroine and show rk even she can be an actress or rk will find something matching about her with his script heroine and then he will cast her opposite him and bang there goes the love story.

that's a great idea Bani πŸ‘ I also thought something close to that or it will never happen... maybe they changed the storyline seeing the TRP rising  πŸ˜† and RK is already a good person but someone does need to understand him and bring out the good.. his mother doesnt understand im at all πŸ˜•
.Shiva. thumbnail
@kriti
nice one!

@mandy

i don't think madhu will be a goody toe shoe type of girl! she does not take crap from rk but now she kind of respects him b/c inside he is like another human being. i don't want her to take crap from anyone not even her husband rk.
https://i.imgur.com/DGvfW.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/cnwwz.jpg 
Thank you Kirti...posting more from CG
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

that's a great idea Bani πŸ‘ I also thought something close to that or it will never happen... maybe they changed the storyline seeing the TRP rising  πŸ˜† and RK is already a good person but someone does need to understand him and bring out the good.. his mother doesnt understand im at all πŸ˜•

she sure does not and i think b/c rk used to spend more time with his late dad then his mom. she has hard time handling him b/c she does not now that inner rk. she is just a mother but i don't think she is that good of a mother in the sense of understating her own blood. she gives up too easily. maybe they did but that script has to be there otherwise this show will be nothing.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i don't now about others but this show is getting to me now. i cannot deny that DVD has a great chemistry but more then that RK is the one pulling me toward this show day by day. he is everything somewhat like i am and he is a puzzle that needs to be solve.
.Shiva. thumbnail
chakku always makes awesome stuff!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

@mandy
say what they are not together anymore😲😲😲😲 when did this happen?

@tanzi

Yep they broke up long long ago πŸ˜† Must have been two years now πŸ˜• On Kat's bday bash Sallu n SRK got into a fight n Kat called it quits with Sallu.