Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey kriti, tanzi and mandy
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

hey kriti, tanzi and mandy

Bani did u catch the song from JTHJ? I loved it  Been listening to it whole day.

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Manasa...sorry im slow.. replying to my post in MB forum...
.Shiva. thumbnail

omg madhu was screaming top of her lungs!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hey Manasa...sorry im slow.. replying to my post in MB forum...

A superstar got shot amidst all the crowd but nobody bothered to even rush to his aid πŸ˜› There would have been chaos had somebody even made an attempt to shoot let alone go in for the kill on say SRK or Sallu here πŸ˜› but DD's expressions were good when RK was singing before Lord Ganesha 😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Bani did u catch the song from JTHJ? I loved it  Been listening to it whole day.

that challa one? yes i heard it but i only like the part where it says chala ki labda phireπŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

A superstar got shot amidst all the crowd but nobody bothered to even rush to his aid πŸ˜› There would have been chaos had somebody even made an attempt to shoot let alone go in for the kill on say SRK or Sallu here πŸ˜› but DD's expressions were good when RK was singing before Lord Ganesha 😊

they were all busy with prayπŸ˜† even when he got shot none noticed it but rk who felt it and madhu b/c he was taking his step back in weird way and her expression was like um wth is wrong with you now while his family was looking at ganesh but when he felt madhu was screaming. i guess people were to busy to ask god for whatever they need to see superstar rk getting shot. when it comes to devotion everyone forgets what is happening beside around them. atleast madhu was by his side b/c that is the main part! if she didn't notices it but his bhabhi did i would have been pissed.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know... maybe people didn't notice because of crowd or because of the color on his face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and its serial... logic doesnt count Mandy πŸ˜† 

Areyou talking about the song Saans that came today?