Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I hope you enjoy this just as much as you all did the other parts! Please do let me know if there is anything you don't like. I'll be sure to try to fix my mistakes in future parts. :)

Recap:

Rishbala reach home and begin making plans for their wedding.

Part 12 - Shaadi Ka Time Aur Dipali Nai Hai Fine

RK was hoping that they could've gotten married within the very next day. But it had been 3 days now since they had decided to get married. Finally the day had come, it was the day of there wedding. All the preparations were finally complete. Madhu had been in RK's mother's room with his and her mother; they were getting her ready. She had to take a full day to convince her mother and she succeeded. Padmini after all, only wanted her daughter's happiness, and since that was with RK, she had no choice but to agree to the wedding.

RK sat in his room on the bed. He was quite nervous for today. He wasn't used to feeling nervous, it wasn't a normal feeling for him.

He couldn't believe that after years of locking up his feelings, his emotions, pretending to be heartless, and being alone, he was actually getting married to someone; to someone he loves. He had never imagined that this day would ever come in his life. It was a big jump from emotionless to in love and married.

He sat there thinking, trying to convince himself that what he's doing is right. "Madhu's worth it." He kept repeating that to himself. He couldn't back out now. It was time he moved on in life. RK stood up immediately:

RK: BITTUJI!

Bittuji rushed into the room within seconds.

Bittuji: Yes chief?

RK: I'm ready. Bring out my wedding clothes.

Bittuji: Okay chief!

Bittuji left and returned within a few minutes with RK's wedding clothes. It wasn't a traditional red and gold colour. RK liked being different, so he had ordered bright blue and silver wedding clothes.

RK told Bittuji to leave and then he closed the door behind him. He began getting ready himself.

In the past 3 days, Dipali had been thinking of a plan. It was time to go through with it. Now that Padmini was gone from her place, Dipali would get the chance to speak to Malik.

(20 minutes later.)

Dipali reached Madhu's home and she knocked at the door. There stood a disturbed Malik. Not a day had gone by that he hadn't been lost in thought since Madhu left. Trishna and Roma had left for shoot so they weren't anywhere near by:

Malik: Who?

Dipali: Hello, I'm actually Madhubala's bhabiji; RK's bhabiji.

Malik: What do you want? Why have you come here?

Dipali: Your daughter's marrying him.

Malik: What? RK? WHAT? How do I believe you? Why would you tell me that?

Dipali: Mr. Malik, I don't like that RK myself. I want him to be miserable. Your poor daughter fell in his trap and she's fallen in love with a monster.

(Malik starts shaking with anger.)

Malik: NO! I'm not going to let that wedding happen. She can't do that. How did she even think about doing that without telling me? When?!

Dipali: They're getting ready now. The wedding should be starting soon. I can take you there if you'd like.

Malik: Yes. Take me.

Dipali smiled, "Mission accomplished." she thought to herself. They turned and quickly walked towards her car. They left and headed towards RK's mansion.

Back at the mansion, the priest was there and everything was ready. The only thing that was being waited on was the bride.

RK sat in his place, wearing his bright blue and silver kurta with a blue turban. He looked majestic, royal-like. His wedding clothes sparkled and shined. He made the alter stand out even more. He was looking around, waiting, and was beginning to become impatient and just then he saw a glimpse of a blue lengha at the top of the stairs.

He saw his fianc, Madhu, walking down the stairs. She wore a beautiful blue lengha matching the colour of RK's clothes. Her jewelry was silver and extremely heavy. From the necklace, to the bracelets, to the headpiece. Every part of her screamed out "perfect" in RK's mind. He was left speechless. RK couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was in that moment that RK wasn't nervous anymore; he knew that this is what he wanted.

Madhu reached him and she sat down herself next to him. He leaned towards her and whispered:

RK: Now you're looking like superstar RK's biwi. Beautiful.

Madhu smiled and looked down. Her cheeks lit up a rosy colour and then the priest began the wedding rituals.

A bit of time went by while RK and Madhu performed the rituals, then it was time for the saat phere. Madhu's mom tied RK's scarf to Madhu's. RK stood and Madhu followed. They did their first phera, and their second, third...fourth.

Finally the time had come for Madhu to receive the last 3 pheras she deserved. She went to stand in front of RK when she heard her name. She turned and looked at the door and saw Malik there, with Dipali standing beside him with her arms crossed and a wicked smile on her face. Madhu was shocked; she froze in place. Malik walked up to her and was about to untie RK from Madhu. Madhu grabbed Malik's hands:

Madhu: Malik no, please.

Malik: You're not marrying this monster. I'm not letting that happen.

Madhu: I love him, I really do, I want this Malik. Please.

Malik: Madhu, no. I'm sure he's blackmailing you with something

Madhu: No Malik, I swear on Bappaji. My happiness is with him...if you want your daughter to be happy, you'll let this marriage take place.

And with that Malik let go of the knot that was holding RK and Madhu together. He knew Madhu would never falsely swear on Bappaji:

Malik: Are you sure?

Madhu: Positive.

Malik: Fine.

Madhu smiled and hugged Malik, and then Malik turned towards RK:

Malik: If you do ANYTHING to my daughter, you will regret it. She's becoming your responsibility from today; you better fulfill your job as her husband. If you ever hurt her, I will destroy you.

RK: Got it. Now shall we continue? I'm getting bored with all this drama. If you like drama, go watch my new film. It's called "Let us get married". Alright?

Madhu: RK...

Malik stepped out of the way while continuing to give RK an evil look.

Dipali stood at the door with her mouth wide open. She was not expecting Malik to give up so quickly. She was about to run up the stairs when RK called her name:

RK: Bhabiji, thank you SO much for bringing Mr. Malik here. Why don't you join us in this special ceremony?

Dipali: I'm busy.

RK's mother: Dipali beta, come here, it's RK and Madhu's wedding. Nothing can be more important than this.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards them and she stood on the side. She was so jealous that her father-in-law and husband were gone for some work. She began thinking to herself then.

She wasn't going to lose RK that easily, "So what if they're married? I'll still separate them, even if it's the last thing I do." she thought to herself.

Just then Madhu started the fifth phera, then the sixth and finally the seventh. "Saat phere, finally." thought Madhu. They sat back down and let the priest continue.

Just as before RK put the mangulsutra on Madhu, except this time he didn't throw it. He very gently put both his hands around Madhu's neck and tied it. They smiled at each other and then Madhu looked down. RK gave her his usual smirk.

The priest continued and finally the sindoor part came:

RK: Biwi! My adhi adhuri biwi, you're about to become my full biwi. Just what you were waiting for.

Madhu: Actually you were waiting for it more!

RK smirked and then grabbed the sindoor from the priest. Madhu remembered last time he spilled it in front of her. She was hoping he wouldn't do the same again.

He opened the sindoor and removed the jewelry piece on top of Madhu's head, she closed her eyes. Then RK placed the sindoor in the perfect place, where it should've been all along, on Madhu's forehead. She opened her eyes and they locked eyes, then RK winked.

The priest then continued to say:

Priest: This wedding is complete; you are now husband and wife.

RK: So can I kiss the bride now?

Everyone looked at him and he moved closer towards Madhu, she laughed and pushed his lips away:

Madhu: RK.

RK: Madhubala Rishabh Kundra...ah-ah. Suhaag raat time!

Madhu: RK shh.

He smirked and she smiled and then they got up. Dipali walked away as soon as they finished. Everyone else there clapped, except Malik. He continued to give RK dirty looks.

RK picked up his wife and spun her around in a circle. They were so happy; everything was perfect...but for how long?

To be continued!

Precap:

A look into the fully married, couple life of Rishbala. 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely super and nice update
now we want a "SR" updatec          yu can take help from piya i mean writer of KISS OF POISONOUS LOVE     she is superb in writing these sr scenes   really shw will help yu a lot
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

Lovely super and nice update
now we want a "SR" updatec          yu can take help from piya i mean writer of KISS OF POISONOUS LOVE     she is superb in writing these sr scenes   really shw will help yu a lot

Okay! Thanks! I'll try to get help from her! πŸ‘πŸΌ
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Pritt- thumbnail
The next part will NOT be censored, so it will take me a couple of days to write. Just letting all you wonderful people know! :D
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome part πŸ˜³

SR time , RK is eagerly waiting for that πŸ˜‰ .
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Can I kiss the bride now? Naughty RK. The precap sounds amazing. Thanks for the PM.

-Maria
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ OMG Simply Awesome...I loved it...Thank you sooo much for the PM...Day once I get up i check to see if you updated and updates make my day...A simply amazing story...Thanks PrittB for this joy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!!)) thanks for this story :) please continue soon))
-Pritt- thumbnail

It's time! Time to choose a name for "My Own Rishbala Story".
You've read 12 parts, the wedding's been done, now all we need is a title for this story before it continues into the married life of Rishbala.
Give me titles and the winner of the best title will get a Rishbala VM made to their favourite song and a special shout out will be made to that individual within the VM. 
Goodluck!