76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Nice part 
    Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜›
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope all you lovely people enjoy Part 11! 

Recap:

Rishbala left the hotel and are about to go home to make plans for a wedding.

Part 11 - Teri Pant Kahaan Gayi

It had been 20 minutes since they left the hotel when Madhu suddenly realized something:

Madhu: RK! Our clothes! I can't go inside wearing this. We need to go back.

RK: I still have my shirts in the car, all we left there is one of my shirts and one of your saris. Wait, you left your suit there too. It's okay biwi, we'll sneak you into our house.

Madhu: What?! No! I can't.

RK: I'm not wearing a shirt either. Besides, I'm not turning around now. Too late. Should've remembered earlier.

Madhu: You're the one who picked me up and ran out of the room.

RK: Oh, I did, didn't I. *smirks*

Madhu gave him a dirty look and then turned her head to look outside. RK stared at his wife, dressed only in his shirt, which luckily went halfway down her thighs. He remembered when she had hid from him in the hotel suite. But now she just sat there, not caring about whether or not he could see her bare legs.

Well, he had seen all of her earlier that morning. She had no reason to hide anything now. He grabbed his wife's hand while continuing to drive. She pulled her hand away. He grabbed it again. She pulled it away again, and then she crossed her arms. He laughed silently:

RK: You can hide behind me when we walk in. Besides, the women who gave me birth will probably be with the rest of her crazy family inside, not near the door. No one will even notice us walking in.

Madhu: If they do...you're sleeping on the couch!

RK: We'll see about that biwi. *winks*

Another 10 minutes had passed and they finally pulled into RK's mansion's driveway. He parked the car and went to open the door for his wife; she slowly stepped out while making sure to look around in case someone was watching:

Madhu: I'm scared RK.

RK: You have nothing to worry about, just stay behind me.

RK grabbed Madhu's hand and began walking forwards. She made sure to stay behind him with her head down. They walked in and the lady at the main desk stared. Madhu's face heated up and went red with embarrassment. RK quickly walked into the elevator while Madhu followed. The elevator went up. Then the doors opened. There stood Dipali, staring at shirtless RK. It was almost as if she knew they were going to be coming home then. RK noticed Dipali looking him up and down:

Dipali: RK. Where were you and Madhubala? Is that her behind you?

RK: Leave, we don't have to answer you.

Dipali turned slightly to the right to look around RK. She saw Madhu wearing nothing but RK's shirt. She gasped:

Dipali: Madhubala?! What do you think mummyji will say when she sees you?

RK: She won't see her. Get your face out of my face, bhabiji.

Dipali: MUMMYJI! THEY'RE HOME!

RK heard Madhu gasp; he tightened his grip on her hand and ran. He ran faster than he had ever run before. They made it to the top of the stairs and then Madhu turned her head to look down while RK dragged her to their room. She saw her mother-in-law and Dipali staring up at them in shock. The next thing she knew, she was in RK's room and he let go of her hand:

RK: That Dipali. She irritates me.

Madhu: Ma saw me...ma saw me.

RK: Oh whatever, she won't say anything. She hardly speaks up to me. I won't let her speak up to you.

Madhu: Don't talk like that about ma.

RK put his arms around her waist, he pulled her close, and their chests were touching. Madhu felt like she was going to cry, she was so embarrassed:

RK: Biwi, go change. I'll come with you to talk to your ma.

Madhu: She's your ma too.

RK: She was. She lost that place in my heart. Right now, you're the only family I have and the only family I want.

Madhu put her head against his chest. The sound of his beating heart calmed her down. RK placed one hand over her head and then he kissed the top of her head:

RK: Change?

Madhu: Okay.

They let go of each other slowly and Madhu walked away still lost in thought. "Dipali bhabi probably told ma everything already. What am I going to say?" Madhu continue to think to herself while she changed. RK put on a shirt and Madhu walked out in a beautiful blue and yellow suit. RK was awestruck but then he placed his fingers between her fingers and they walked towards RK's mother's room.

They reached her room, hand in hand, and his mom looked up at them, she looked a bit confused but then she looked at their hands and a slight smile lit up her face:

MIL: Madhu, Rishab beta?

RK: Biwi, tell her why we're here.

Madhu: No, you tell her. I'm not.

MIL: What is it?

Madhu looked up at her husband, she knew this was the only chance she'd get to get RK and his mom speaking. RK knew what she was up to but he also knew he had no chance in winning this time, so he spoke to his mom after years:

RK: We want to get married.

Madhu: He means we want a real wedding.

RK's mother smiled, she was so happy. She stood up and walked towards them, she grabbed both of her hands. RK was about to pull away but Madhu gave him a face that made him resist pulling away. He just put on his face of anger and looked away from both his mother and wife:

MIL: Really? Am I dreaming? Madhu beta, is this true? You want to marry my Rishab? RIshab you want to get married? Let's make preparations soon!

Madhu: We want a small wedding ma, just us, you and my mom.

RK: Sasuma needs to be convinced.

Madhu: I'll do that.

RK laughed, he knew there was no way his sasuma would agree. RK pulled his hand and Madhu's hand away from his mother, and then he turned around:

RK: Start preparing. The wedding will take place tomorrow. Whether or not preparations are made.

And with that, RK walked away with Madhu while she stared back at her mother-in-law and smiled. Outside of their mother's room, Madhu noticed Dipali eavesdropping on their conversation. She knew Dipali would do something to ruin tomorrow for them, she just didn't know what.

To be continued!

Precap:

Dipali pulls an evil move and tries to separate Rishbala. Rishbala wedding time!

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wedding... nice part...
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaar!!
RKbala wedding :P
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...great job...awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the weeding! 
...Seema... thumbnail
Awesome.thanx for pm.cant tolerate dat dipali dnt let her separate rk n madhu.continue soon.
kpm_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prittb...seriously u r awesome writer..๐Ÿ‘..loved ur updates alot..keep writing..superb update๐Ÿ‘..waiting for rishbala wedding...
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm.Waitng 4 next part.Hope deepali's evil plan fails