Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@shee...that was a beautiful moment...when he said he had travelled a long way back to hear her voice...thank you so much for sharing the link too!
sharma.shivani thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika72

When Sharad entered the show I did not find him as a proper replacement . I feel he too was not comfortable in the initial episodes. Slowly he found his way into the character. I started  liking him from epi 136 or 137 where  he refuses mallu's  proposal. He has made the character more human and real. As Sujatha rightly pointed out he is not  ashamed for what has happened.That makes the character   acceptable. The best two episodes I like with Sharad is when he meets his Baba and argues with DB about mallika. In fact in the whole mallu track that is the only episode I  repeatedly watch. Though I did not start  watching  the show for any particular actor Sharad  has become one of the major reasons for me to continue with the show.

Bang on Radhika, i asked my mother who Sharad was when i came to know of the replacement. He looked very stiff during the hospital scences after the accident and during the kerala track. Slowly he found his bearing and now he is the sole reason of my watching the show. 
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really really super post Sujatha.

For me, the day I fell in love with Ashutosh , 
Was when he called Nidhi from the hospital, after he regained consciousness, 
And said"HEY DOC".

Basically that whole scene. Starting with him taking her name, and refuting Mallika
When she said Nidhi had left immediately after dropping him off to the hospital, etc etc.
That day, that Scene, is where i totally fell in love with Ashutosh.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

First Episode Ashu standing in font of BB ka makaan..his character touched me..

Phir toh love at first sight hai yeh 😳
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Phir toh love at first sight hai yeh 😳

Haan but beech mein usne itna Mallu Mallu kiya ki gussa aa gaya ab waapis se pyara lag raha hai..☺️

Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Really really super post Sujatha.

For me, the day I fell in love with Ashutosh , 
Was when he called Nidhi from the hospital, after he regained consciousness, 
And said"HEY DOC".

Basically that whole scene. Starting with him taking her name, and refuting Mallika
When she said Nidhi had left immediately after dropping him off to the hospital, etc etc.
That day, that Scene, is where i totally fell in love with Ashutosh.

Thank you Anu...

And yes, the way he demaned that Mallika give him the phone...the authority and the anger even when he was lying helpless in bed...and of course what he said to Nidhi...my love affair kind of started that day too...although it took till their breakup during the Kerala track to acknowledge it,...all the moments prior to his regaining consciousness..it .was a case of deep attraction then 😳
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Haan but beech mein usne itna Mallu Mallu kiya ki gussa aa gaya ab waapis se pyara lag raha hai..☺️

Woh kethe hain na...jinse hum sabse zyada pyar karte hain, gussa bhi unhi se karte hain...😳
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super post Sujatha Di... Ashutosh is the first and probably the last fictional character I fell head over heals in love with! As I would always state, its his imperfections that make me love him more and more. As Nidhi had said in 1 of the epi's pyaar ek bar nahi.. bar bar hota hai..😳
I accidentally bumped into this show as I was a BALH liker first.. this show came right after it and 1 day since I had nothing else to do.. I decided to watch the much talked about show! Lo and behold.. it was the scene when Ashu is leaving for Delhi and Nidhi is all upset.. I loved the scene, loved the actors, but felt a slight awkwardness. I let it go, coz I was enjoying the act and the dialogues.. Then came SK.. I have stated this in many places.. I did not like him at all!!!! I was upset.. I even went ahead and said that I would quit watching the show as it has lost its charm..
Then comes episode #138.. the Ashu-Baba ka milan.. Sharad stole my heart and its still missing!!❀️ I went back and watched all the episodes from the time of his arrival, from 115 and found that each epi had something new to offer, fostering my love for Ashu and also for the main lead! Sharad has always given his best.. I guess even when he was recovering from the surgery, the poor guy did his best!!
Going back to the character, I have always seen him giving away for Nidhi's needs, even if it is a task of climbing the tree or going to find ice cream at mid night.. He has always tried to fulfill Nidhi's desires (barring the malika track.. tho, I still watch the scene where Ashu says that Nidhi has no choice.. she has to bear him as he is) 
Oops, I guess I went a little over board, but the fact is that Ashu is the main reason that I watch the show.. and now Sharad is Ashu personified
Edited by pooja.philip3 - 11 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pooja@ TFS. lovely comment.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My love at first sight has been Nidhi in this show.. bt I still can feel the piercing eyes of Ashu for the first time on Nidhi wen she came and told him abt her decision to leave hospital after sahenshah incident.. it was like first knock of luv for Ashu... thr was so much in his eyes.. and i still cannot forget tht luk... bt thn with mallu episode and with whole drama Ashu never impressed me much as a wholesome character.. he seemed to b much weaker character.. he mite be gentle bt he wasnt strong.. and i like strong and confident personalities.. he mite have been rite in KPji's eyes.. bt he was wrong in my eyes..and tht always led him down..

i luv Ashu lately coz its protrayed by very charming SK.. his smile.. haaiye.. haaiye.. tho i wanted to hit him hard with recent mallu tracks.. bt still i luv the way SK is protraying this character.. some intrinsic qualities like.. his yearning for his wife during seperation or the romance in his eyes wen together.. or the genuine affection tht oozes in form of wonderful smile.. i heart thm! 

Down the memory lane:  The moment of falling in luv for thm and for me..😳

Nidhi's tells him her decision to resign:

The tuff moment of resignation!😳

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago