Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: star_fan1

beautiful post 👏

and song is supeb suits in situation

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Good episode...acting by Sarun was awesome...Khushi has so much faith in love and Arnav's loyalty...I do not know why TV  girls  get slapped by mom or aunt or dad...I guess to make them snap out of it!!! It may snap their neck...Anyway,I do not want Shy adi to win...Loved all the FBs...I wish tomorrow Arnav gives a genuine reason for his stepping back and his statement...I think he will askbKhushi to severe ties with Garima!!! Or maybe not!!!

i dont know...lets see...😊
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post..👏
As usual beautiful caption...
Today's episode was amazing...Brilliant acting by both Barun& Sanaya...👏
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Yes he came.He kept his promise.But why Arnav? Why did you move back when she touched her? I am shattered, devastated, heart broken.I can't bear to see the innocent soul in so much pain and grief. i wish I could take away their sorrow and place them in a serene place where there is no evil, no tension, only bliss and love.

He came...for her...he is hurt...remember that..n one touch from him n he will be lost...

Definitely it was a big slap for Shyam. As long as everybody he also noticed Khushi's crazy love for Arnav. After seeing her like that nobody ever can point finger to her that she cheated Anjali for Shyam and nobody ever dare to question her divine love for Arnav. I also want them to get married by hook or by crook. I would rather be happy if I could see them marrying in a happy state like normal folks. But Arnav and Khushi they are not amongst the ordinary people, they are extra ordinary. Their love story is extra ordinary.The CVs brought back their original concept, nafrat and mohabbat side by side. We saw Arnav's love for khushi when he hated her. Now may be we will see their love and hate in a different level.   

👏 👏 👏

Sohara...i love u  @pink...

Arnav and his mom's convo in the FB is so significant. It emphasized his love for his mom as long as his love for Khushi. Khushi is the rose who is tormented by him becoz of the thorn that is Garima. If he loves his mom that much then he should learn the lesson what she gave."Don't hurt the rose becoz of the thorn."

Makes u wonder why would she commit suicide and punish her own kids??? She was killed...they were told she had committed suicide...

My heart broke into pieces for KHushi today. I never knew love can be so blind, so enormous! I didn't know some one can love in that extent! Seeing her pagalpan for Arnav, even a stone can melt. So that Nani couldn't control herself. I love you nani that you consoled her.I know you always stand by her side.

Yes...she loves him so much...and i will stand by her...what ever her decision...nani is a darling...

Arnav's FB of Khushi from thier first meeting till the accident proved that he doesn't want to loose her and he won't be able to breath without her. So he met an accident. But in subconcious state he was muttering his mom's name. Does it mean mom's life is more important than Khushi's life!  He sure came to Khushi but definitely he has something in his mind.He didn't let go Khushi to Garima.He will definitely give her a choice between him and Garima. Khushi will choose whom?  According to Mishti the marriage will happen.I think not in a closed door Arnav will give her the proposal to leave Garima in front of every body  and Khushi will refuse, then Garima may blackmail her and force her to get married with him. Really don't know what CVs plan to show us. Sigh, I wish  Arnav's love would be unconditional like Khushi!

He might marry her first n then make a deal...😉

love ur post...putting it on the front page...🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Beautifully written, Fuzzy!! 👏 Mindblowing episode..well actually the whole week! The CVs really know how to create high drama that's gripping and suspenseful!!  I'm still sitting on the edge of my seat!  Bravo to the CVs and Sarun!!

This is such a powerful episode!!  I'm in tears again for our Arshi!  Feels like someone is squeezing my heart!!  Arnav didn't show any anger when he spoke to Khushi...at least not ASR style.  So I still have my hope that it won't be so bad afterall.  We'll see what more he have to say tomorrow..more deals, make Khushi choose...well I'm sure the CVs will surprise us!!

Thanks for the PM and love your song choice too!

N His eyes only for her...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamannausa

Nice post..nothing new for you Fuzzy..it's wonderful as always.❤️ I agree with you, as long as the show is on and ARSHI's are together. Specially now they became more closer in every possible way..Emmm I could only dream about it..    Time will come and everything will be cleared out. Face lift needed from Shyam/Anjali and Dadi and now Garima.. so much to look forward to. I am very much exited. Let's enjoy another six months or many many more..

yes 6 years...i wont mind...hahahah 😳  🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

One of the best post of today, Fuzzy.  I love the pictures that you are adding, it brings a different dichotomy to your thoughts.  Perfect together.

Arnav is still fighting his inner self.  Pain, anquish and disbelief are just a few of the emotions that are tearing him in to.  Then Arnav's has FB about his mother and her advice on hurting innocence.  Her words finally connect with his brain and he remembers what he told Khushi, he would not be late.  He then drives too fast to reach her.

Khushi has reached the state mentally where she thinks and feels nothing but that Arnav will come.  Her family tries to make her see reason with what's happened around her but she is not listeing.

Buaji is trying to talk Khushi into leaving but she says no.  So what does Buaji do, she slaps her.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY!!!  Garima has slapped Khushi twice and she didn't deserve either.  Buaji would have slapped Khushi twice but ASR stopped her once.  If you want to slap someone, then SLAP MAMIJI!!!!  She deserves slapping.  In fact take turns slapping her but stop slapping Khushi.

Arnav has a small wreck but still makes it to Khushi.  Arnav is hurt and bleeding but he has come because of Khushi and his promise to her.  Is all fine?  Khushi moves toward him and he backs up and says, When I fell in love with you, I didn't know who your were, but what I have now is pain, deception and hate.

So where are we?  Good question.  I have two thoughts about where Gul & Co. are heading.  But could go in any direction.

1)  For the story based on what Gul has said many times, the 4th promo is that it is Khushi's time to hate ASR.  Wait, please do not throw anything just yet.  If Arnav says to Khushi we can get married but you must cut your mother out of your life.  Khushi will not turn her back on her mother.  She knows she is innocent.  Arnav and Khushi will separate.  But you and I know that they cannot stay away from each other.  Payal will come home to GH too.  The two sisters will start digging for truth and soon their men will join them.  This scenarios is only two to three weeks.  The truth will be found and Khushi and Arnav will be together with quiet marriage.  Khushi must be living at RM for story and revealing of Shyam to proceed.

2)  For TRP, they may get married and Khushi searches for answer together with ASR but they are emotionally separated.  Khushi will find the truth and prove her mother's innocence with Arnav's help.

Either way is fine with me because they will be together, simply because they can't stand being apart.   It could be fun watching our two men trying to get their women back.

Tomorrow, we shall see what Gul & Co. has up their sleeves.  The directing this week has been spectacular, thank you LM.

Thank you Fuzzy, for such a positive post.  I can always count on you to see the best in IPKKND.

thanks...i want him to marry her first in front of everyone n then make a deal n then khushi should walk out...ill stand beside her...what ever her decision...😳
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
nice post Fuzzy
waiting for the wedding tonight
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
loved the episode...
so emotional and touching episode...
awesome acting by all of them...
especially sarun...

loved the way arnav hold the khushi's dupatta...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

yes 6 years...i wont mind...hahahah 😳  🤗

So true..without this show I could not breath😊