Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant post Fuzzy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow this week's epi's r just blowing me away!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
OMG!!! I felt soo sorry for Khushi and especially when Arnav moved back from her touch😭😭
I think he will defo have a deal for Khushi his ASR after allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† From the flashbacks and everything his been thinking about one think is clear to him he will not be able to live without khushi so his gonna make such a deal/blackmail her that she won't be able to refuse him!
Oh well whatever happens i'm happy that they r gonna be 2gether!πŸ˜‰

Note to shyamooo plz smile more often!🀣🀣
--Kittu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual great post fuzzy !!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Awesome episode n amazing performances by sanaya n barun...just perfect !!!! Loved the episode.
Eagarly waiting for today's episode..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
IMP topic... barun is NOT leaving the show...Plz dont believe in any rumors...read this...To clarify the IPK rumours for Barun Sobti 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Brilliant post Fuzzy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow this week's epi's r just blowing me away!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OMG!!! I felt soo sorry for Khushi and especially when Arnav moved back from her touch😭😭
I think he will defo have a deal for Khushi his ASR after allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† From the flashbacks and everything his been thinking about one think is clear to him he will not be able to live without khushi so his gonna make such a deal/blackmail her that she won't be able to refuse him!
Oh well whatever happens i'm happy that they r gonna be 2gether!πŸ˜‰

Note to shyamooo plz smile more often!🀣🀣

πŸ˜† ya plzzz
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nidhi_

As usual great post fuzzy !!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Awesome episode n amazing performances by sanaya n barun...just perfect !!!! Loved the episode.
Eagarly waiting for today's episode..

thx...todays epi will b epic...

IMP topic... barun is NOT leaving the show...Plz dont believe in any rumors...read this...To clarify the IPK rumours for Barun Sobti 
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the lovely post Fuzzy!!!! I don't think I have enough energy to cry today as well..I think the romantic days r over.. I don't think there will be any hate from any of them but they won't be happy until Arnav forgives Garima...!!.. Hoping for the best!!!
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Fazzy  !!!
Loved the episode !! Mind blowing ..I cried with khushi so emotional ... I love only 2 person from RM other that Arnav one is nani she is so understanding & our NK always dere for her like a true friend ... I didnt like Anjali she didnt even say a word after seeing Khushi in this state for her shyam is all or nor she asked to keep maami quite just watching everything !!!! Wow FB scene was deriected well hats off to LM ... I think he ll say am here only for u were just hurt & betrayal still am here for u & ll marry her full of love or he ll ask khushi to choose him or Garima ... He wont come to mandap in this pos to say i wont marry u ...He wont hurt het he loves her a lot he knows without her he is nothing ...I dont see any angry in his face while talking to khushi
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Awesome post Fazzy  !!!
Loved the episode !! Mind blowing ..I cried with khushi so emotional ... I love only 2 person from RM other that Arnav one is nani she is so understanding & our NK always dere for her like a true friend ... I didnt like Anjali she didnt even say a word after seeing Khushi in this state for her shyam is all or nor she asked to keep maami quite just watching everything !!!! Wow FB scene was deriected well hats off to LM ... I think he ll say am here only for u were just hurt & betrayal still am here for u & ll marry her full of love or he ll ask khushi to choose him or Garima ... He wont come to mandap in this pos to say i wont marry u ...He wont hurt het he loves her a lot he knows without her he is nothing ...I dont see any angry in his face while talking to khushi

ya...i also noticed that...todays epi is a very imp 1.. Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post and very justified title ...

Arshi were awesome yesterday (well they always are )but they were kind of mind-blowing .

Undying and unflinching Khushi's faith ... only Sanaya can do this..super awesome, I actually felt the pain in my  heart ..sahi main iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

I am so thankful to god that he came , the dupatta scene was simply great ...although we are still in cliffhanger position but I am so damn waiting for him to complete the sentence ..

Special mention of our dear and more lovable(God he is getting more and more irresistible as every single day passes)  NK ji -- he is so god everyone should have a friend like him.

All in all a very very good weekend in IPK history and i really hope this transforms to high TRP 
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully Written !!

Loved the Episode & Siggies !