agreed 2 hats off for khushi

aww i just wish they get back together...cant see them sad and sepreated

but as nk said once in the show
dooriyaan pyaar ko aur kareeb latein hain
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tamannausa

I won't watch the epi. Was waiting for your beautiful updates.t Thanks.

I just watched the show and again realized the true meaning of divine relationship. It doesn't has to be always bonded by thick n thin so called blood. That is called the angelic feelings of love and trust for one another.
 I hope ASR comes back on time and saves his greatest deal from being broken by Dadi. I am happy that Dadi took her abshagun bangles from Khushi. Her power of dignity should prevail way above then any material things. Kuddos to Khushi/Payal and us to all girls who will go to the same path.

Fuzzy, your excellent writings made me watch the show, or else I would regret. Thanks.😊 
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post ; I dnt want to judge Arnav until I knw what his reaction is but all I knw is I dnt want hike to marry Khuhi out of guilt that's too much for me to handle
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
brilliant episode...
sanaya played her role very well...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaap heart wrenching good episode. It was inevitable.So most expected.Khushi got the guts to fight against evil. I loved it how she stood strong for her mother's dignity. So as Payal. Muah you two. For the first time I saw Akash as a man. I also believe Arnav will come soon to stand by Khushi. The two Gupta sisters are so pure at heart that God will be by their side.

Barun take a bow. He was simply brilliant emoting the anguish , the inner turmoil, the frustration, the pain.He had minimum dialogue today, but his eyes told million words.Amazing Sobti! I defy you fuzzy, he definitely will marry Khushi not becoz he made love to her, just becoz out of his unconditional love for her.This is my believe, may be I'm wrong. Arnav believes, Khushi is his wife and it's nothing wrong to make love to his wife.

Such a disgraceful moment for Gupta that, they had to face so much humiliation in front of so many people.What an evil witch Dadi is, picked the wedding day to reveal Garima.Khushi tried her heart out to protect her mom, Coz she knows her more than Dadi's words.She has grown up watching her good deeds, what she adapted from her mom.Khushi really proved herself as a proud daughter of a parents.Sigh Raizada, I wish you could value this gem!

Precap is more tormenting than today.Dadi was trying to disgrace her by pulling away the bangles from her hand.She wants to show her she is not "Suhagan" anymore and announce the official call off the marriage. I wish Arnav comes this time and stop her and stand by Khushi.But really don't know what actually he will do.So far the CVs portrayed ASR's character brilliantly and hopefully they will keep the trend.

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved how a dauhter stood by her parents even on her wedding day ..loved how cvs presented khushi ..
&every parents should be proud to have a daughter
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. (just sharing...not the author)
We make our moms proud ! Loved Khushi's integrity ,her strength...but I guess these values are a reflection of her mother'.
Edited by arnavdeewani - 11 years ago
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hats off to your POST Fazzy, 👏👏👏👏 I really love the way CV's portrayed the character "A DAUGHTER"...
Seriously Fazzy, when i took my real life and compared everything i was damn proud that I'M A DAUGHTER MYSELF and true to the saying...
superrb Fazi👏👏
Summer_Rain thumbnail
agree fuzzy not only khushi..she is sherni but ofcourse payal also did support garima..truely guptas are much better than raizadas..their family is so united but raizadas being in joint family they are truely divided and see drama queen anji also..agrrrh. wanna hug payal and khushi... 😊
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today I can't read your post completely...I know well .I am not angry nor sad.Even I didn't cry for him like Khushi I am waiting for his response.Till then I need a strength. I can't watch Ipk in TV because I can't bear the Dadi and her accuses and I need climax...I am so sorry I really can't I never did like this I read first parts After Dadi arrives I can't...