Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful post Fazila, I agree  a daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self, Loved Khushi for standing by her side.

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Mind-blowin Post Fuzzy!😊

Loved the Citation you used! APT for Today!
Loved How the Two daughters stood up for their Mother.The star of Today's Epi was Khushi. She was Bang On with her Expressions. 😳  Arnav's expressions in first few mins were OMG! πŸ˜”  Now just waiting for Arnav to make his final verdict (Hopefully in Khushi's Favor 😭).
No words for the Damn creepy Daadi... πŸ€¬ (To Hell with her)😑 Waiting for today's Epi anxiously!

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 11 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so true, very well said dear. i loved the way khushi stood up for her mom today:)
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was filled with lost of pact. I love it when she defend her mom .. not only that but Payal came along too.  I love when one knows one love one better than any other. Instead of destroying her, they both came in to protect her .. this is what Dadi needs to learn from .. Shell the one you love, not destroy it. I believe in them that their amma was in the same shoe as khushi was with Shyam and his lustful self.   ASR's dad was like Shyam .. but not in that sick of mind where he would laugh at other's misery.

Fuzzy, love love your post today .. you got me tearing up reading it .. i stream it live this morning without much understand except little guide from Soni and now you made me happy and tearing up b/c of your analysis of mother/daughter relationship. I would do exactly the same thing for my mom too.  Good job and thanks for the pm again.
OMG...I can't help it but cry because this episode is so darn sad and heartbreaking to watch!! πŸ˜­
OMG, this is Arnav's worst nightmare coming true..his past clashing with his future!! 😭 He had suffered and been so traumatized by his dark past. And now his future with Khushi is being jeopardized.  He probably went to his secret garden to think and seek his mom for advice!  After all, his decision will be life atlering for him and Khushi! He had always put his family first so I hope this time he'll make his heart a priority!!  Please put the past behind you and Khushi is innocent in all this!!

It's so sad when you said "He will marry her regardless.. Not cause he loves her..But cause he made love to her."  I have to disagree though because you can't just erase someone from your heart.  He will marry her because he still loves her but also because they made love.  He is angry and in pain now but Khushi will forever remain in the depth of his heart!!  They can't live without each other!! 

As for the confrontation of Dadi and Garima, we knew Khushi would defend her amma and she did not disappoint us!! She really made us very proud!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Ok, what disturbed me the most is why Garima the only one at fault here?!! πŸ˜‘  Arnav's Dad was even more responsible for lying about his marital status and having the affair!  In turn, putting his family in that predicament! πŸ˜‘  He is just like Shyam!!

Love this show!! Sanaya was so beautiful!  The CVs and Sarun did an awesome job!  πŸ‘  
Great post and thank you for the PM!!  I love your title as well!! 

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well said
khushi was amazinggg today.
poor arnav😭
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

Nice post! πŸ‘

What an episode! Finally, the truth is out and what a shocker it was for both Arnie and KKGSR.

1) I loved the way how KKGSR stood up for her mom. That fiery KKGSR is backπŸ‘ Way to go KKGSR!

2) Arnie seems to have the worst luck some times. The happiest day of his life got turned around by his horrible past.

3) Payalia stood up for her mom too and that gives her character substance.πŸ‘

4) KKGSR looked beautiful in that outfit.πŸ‘

Hoping for the best here, Fazi!

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First, I must say I am angry. So beware!

Arnav disappointed me again. I knew he wouldn't get there, thanks to the spoilers. But honestly, he let Dadi go there? 

So let's see. 
- Arnav said once Dadi believes what she wants to believe. It might not be right.
- Arnav knows Dadi hated Khushi and didn't want Arnav and Khushi to be together.
- But then Dadi told him that she found out about Garima's affair today. Then why did she hate Khushi earlier? So maybe she is just finding a reason to break up this relationship, like she has always been trying to ever since she came back, why because Shyam convinced her that Khushi was a bad person! 

Yes, a smart person like ASR, can think about this, even when his Dadi shows him a picture of Garima and his father together. That picture says nothing. It just says that Dadi and Garima knew each other. To me it looked photoshopped! 

And did he not for a moment think what would happen if Dadi gets to the altar and reveals all this before he gets there. Why did he not think what would happen if he doesn't reach the altar on time? How could he forget Khushi?

But Arnav.. nope, the moment he hears the word Ma or Dadi, he freezes. There is no more Khushi. So much for the words, Khushi, I can't live without you. I hated it the day he uttered it. I was so angry that day when he said it. I know all the fan girls went awww.. but I hated it, 'coz I knew he might do something like this. Arnav takes Khushi for granted. For him, his family is most important. Arnav doesn't deserve Khushi until he proves she is the most important person in his life and he proves his love for her! 

I'm sorry, there is no excuse for what he did today. Even if he reaches the altar, he will reach late, but that's 'coz he doesn't love Khushi! I'm sorry, all Arnav supporters out there.. this guy is pathetic, is a moron and doesn't deserve Khushi's love! 

Honestly, I wanted NK to marry Khushi. Yes, I can't believe I said that, but I want him to at least offer!

Ok, enough about Arnav.. 
Dadi.. I was happy she walked to the venue and she revealed the truth. I am glad the CVs didn't think of Arnav and another contract marriage. If that were to happen, lol.. the truth would never ever have come out! Dadi.. what a character.. she's perfect for Shyam.. lol.. she lied.. that b ... lied! And the faraq dialogue.. she stole my Arnav's dialogue! I hate it when she says it! But then again, my Arnav died. 

And Anjali.. wow! I hated her more than Dadi.. she turned to Garima and asked her.. how could you keep this from us? You b .. why didnt you ask your Dadi that! I wanted to slap her. 

But today's Khushi made me proud again. yes, this is my Khushi. This is my Payal. I just hope Khushi stays strong and doesn't go weak-kneed the moment she sees Arnav. 

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
onetwothree thumbnail
 Wonderful postt...πŸ‘πŸ‘...i loved d epi...πŸ‘...If Khushi had been standing STRONG infront of dat Chudail DADI before, she wudnt hve faced d humiliation...But today...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved d way she stood wid  garima...πŸ‘πŸ‘...payal was fantastic...πŸ‘πŸ‘...The way she stood for khushi..she  stood for garima tooo...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Love gupta family...πŸ€—πŸ€—...Dadi cant get ny respect...🀒...Being a  elder does not mean dat she can call nyone characterless...🀒...she is selfish... 🀒...if garima  is d reason for arnav's parent death..den dis dadi is also   gupta family's  humiliation reason jus becoz dey hve done NOTHING...😭😭...waiting for arnav to cum...cant wait for d epi..
Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Amazing analysis and great lines fuzzy. An emo.ep.