A Daughter is a daughter till the end of her life.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMG...I can't help it but cry because this episode is so darn sad and heartbreaking to watch!! πŸ˜­

OMG, this is Arnav's worst nightmare coming true..his past clashing with his future!! πŸ˜­ He had suffered and been so traumatized by his dark past. And now his future with Khushi is being jeopardized.  He probably went to his secret garden to think and seek his mom for advice!  After all, his decision will be life atlering for him and Khushi! He had always put his family first so I hope this time he'll make his heart a priority!!  Please put the past behind you and Khushi is innocent in all this!!

It's so sad when you said "He will marry her regardless.. Not cause he loves her..But cause he made love to her."  I have to disagree though because you can't just erase someone from your heart.  He will marry her because he still loves her but also because they made love.  He is angry and in pain now but Khushi will forever remain in the depth of his heart!!  They can't live without each other!! 

As for the confrontation of Dadi and Garima, we knew Khushi would defend her amma and she did not disappoint us!! She really made us very proud!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Ok, what disturbed me the most is why Garima the only one at fault here?!! πŸ˜‘  Arnav's Dad was even more responsible for lying about his marital status and having the affair!  In turn, putting his family in that predicament! πŸ˜‘  He is just like Shyam!!

Love this show!! Sanaya was so beautiful!  The CVs and Sarun did an awesome job!  πŸ‘  
Great post and thank you for the PM!!  I love your title as well!! 

Originally posted by: c3cilia

it was filled with lost of pact. I love it when she defend her mom .. not only that but Payal came along too.  I love when one knows one love one better than any other. Instead of destroying her, they both came in to protect her .. this is what Dadi needs to learn from .. Shell the one you love, not destroy it. I believe in them that their amma was in the same shoe as khushi was with Shyam and his lustful self.   ASR's dad was like Shyam .. but not in that sick of mind where he would laugh at other's misery. 

Fuzzy, love love your post today .. you got me tearing up reading it .. i stream it live this morning without much understand except little guide from Soni and now you made me happy and tearing up b/c of your analysis of mother/daughter relationship. I would do exactly the same thing for my mom too.  Good job and thanks for the pm again.

Stop it Dadi...

Dadi

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ya
U hv taken d lines from a very beautiful poem
D 2 singature lyns r:

A son is a son til he gets his wife
A daughter is a daughter til d end of her life!!

Dis poem was especially written 4 daughters all over d world!
N m proud, CVs used dis

Kudos CVsπŸ‘
Edited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Edited

I agree...indeed a standing ovation for Khushi!!!!!!!! Am proud to say she is a good daughter!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried for Arnav and Khushi...both are shattered but Khushi being Khushi bounces back agressively and protects her mom...amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav is shocked, he may need some time to digest it all. Glad the only FB he had was the night at the farm where the deed was done...now he has to marry her to defy being like his father.

Loved the episode...hats off to LM and IPK team!!!!!!!

HUGS to Sanaya and Barun...you expressions make or break our days!!!!!!!!!

Loved your post and your title!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
First I must thank lazy lad for helping you Fuzzy make a post on today's episode.  We all would have missed a dynamic soliloquy by you.  Spectacular read dear.

Arnav is shattered and broken into millions of pieces and he doesn't know where to start putting them back together.  My heart hurts for the turmoil and torment he must be experiencing.  Arnav's FBs are painful, parents, funeral and then farm house with Khushi.  Anger at circumstances and the situation.  Will Arnav wants to marry Khushi because of having given her self body and soul???  If that is what is behind Arnav's marriage proposal my hope will be for Khushi to throw it back in his face.

Khushi looking happy and unbelievably beautiful doesn't have a clue that all hell is heading toward her.  Damn Dadi indeed Fuzzy.

Dadi proceeds to tear Khushi and Garima's heart out.  Neither can move for a minute.  The pain is exploding in their chest.  Khushi even in her pain thinks of Garima and goes to support her mother.  This is our Khushi.

Khushi then rally herself and finally stands up to Dadi and says stops!!  Khushi  with no doubt believes that her mother is innocence.  That Fuzzy is a perfect picture of faith.  Faith is those things known that you can not see or touch. 

Now the separation begins between GH and RM.  Anjali, Mamiji have begun to reproach and accuse Garima.  Neither surprised me.  Payal finally makes her move to her mother's side.  About time Payal.

Dadi thinks she has saved her Raizadas-Malik household.  You fool Dadi, you have destroyed it.

One of your best Fuzzy, you captured the essence of this episode superbly.

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
jium thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that is totally true ...blessed are the people who have daughters⭐️
lalarukh thumbnail
wow fazila awesome dear...πŸ‘  ur title has explained all ...no doubt daughters r blessings till last.
sana11 thumbnail
perfect caption..its true..daughters will always stand by😊amazing post dear..loved itπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally I saw Khushi and Payal's emerging spine. Hope they hold on to it even when Arnav comes back from his usual trademark Marathon run. 

For rest of my thoughts, read this,

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post fazyy..πŸ‘

i agree a daughter is daughter till end...😊

i loved the way khushi fought for her mother honour...and trusted her and be with her througout...😊

i felt bad for garima...all she was victim of mu just like khushi...she is mother and will think always about her daughter😭