Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hema..! Is it really you? *rubs my eyes*
Aaah.. finally you are here after DKDM forum.. loved your posts there and this one is awesome too.. TOTAL ROMANTIC post.. the pareshaaan song you song was just purrrfect for Madhubala..
I loved here expressions when that chipkoo despo gave her perfume.. I thought that she'll tell her off that her mobile connection is not airtel.. *jo mera hai woh tera hai nahin.. jo mera hai woh mera* lolzzz...
Will be waiting for more such posts from you..

love,
Tich.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema great post...๐Ÿ‘ Rk ko madhu ne bacha liya but kab tak bhediya Dips se bachayegi usse ๐Ÿคฃ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Lara..๐Ÿค—I am glad you agree with me

@happilyunknown...Thank you so much..๐Ÿค—& Deepali dosent know the REAL TIGRESS that Madhu is..she will repent all the nautanki's she's doing at present๐Ÿ˜†

@SAMEERA..Sweetheart..I am sooo happy to catch you here too๐Ÿค—..Aw will surely go to your post but at night..so pleaqse dont feel bad..Sameera..I work in a hospital so day time toh hota hi nahin yaar..Night time will surely search for your post..I am sure your post will be awesome & I will surely agree with  your points as it looks like we both feel alike..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@Ankita @muraadlovesdd..awww.๐Ÿค—.Thank you friends..Yeah everyone is busy bachaoing RK ๐Ÿ˜†

@maanluvsgeet..Hey I am happy you like it Girl..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@leverene.& ...@Ashu..๐Ÿค—Thanks sweetu's..yeah Ashu..RK keliye Madhu hai na..woh bachayegi..dont you al bother peep's๐Ÿ˜‰

@Farah...Mein koi OS ya SS nahin likhne waali..jo bhi hoga mere post me hoga..dekhte hain..kabhi timemile toh zaroor karoongi..now YOU dont try you rub off your work on me..๐Ÿคฃ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@nehakariba & @Arnav90..Thans friends..I am delighted you loved my MAD post..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
total romantic post 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi HEMA remember me ? maybe not I m pkyekfanclub 1 of ur readers was wondering for a long time why is Hema not here after all its VD'S show n good 1 finally gud 2 c u here ๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

u again proved ur class hemo..awsome romentic post n yes yesterday Madhu act like a jalous biwi instead of Tigress biwi..๐Ÿคฃ..RK kya darta hai apne bhabi๐Ÿ˜› se k uske darr se woh jake Madhu ko apne room main le aya..๐Ÿ˜†..bechara RK..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Debooo๐Ÿค—My darling sweet friend..๐Ÿ˜ƒThose words were very heavy hun..๐Ÿ˜ณThanx buddy..Hope to live up to your expectations & love..๐Ÿค—Grrr..uss Deepali ki toh mein..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: --asmita--

lovely analysis

yes I think YOU are the PIONEER of the change in MB ๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for the upcoming epis...

Yayy Thank you ASMI..๐Ÿค—We all are in for a BIG time BLasst of Romance like never seen before..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Beautiful post.U were awsome in writing romantic posts on Abhiya...and now ur writing on Rishbala..yipee.Luvd ur song selection...it suits perfectly

Thank you so much Monami..๐Ÿค—Your words are a great HONOUR to me..Hope I live up to it๐Ÿ˜ณ