Am I the pioneer in Catching Madhu's change tonite

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww...I would love to beleive it though that I am the PIONEER..in catching you all Missing out on Madhu's sweet little CHANGE which actually is quite DRASTIC..!!..Looks like All of you are busy analysing RK's turbulence & Deepali's despo acts..🤣..

Aw..Did you all see how MadhuBala..aka our MB..feeling agitated when that UK return female was yapping.."Jo tumhara hai woh mera bhi toh hai"..Grrr..i was irritated when she repeated that twice & MB was no less..She dint like it at all..She tried her best not to accpet that perfume which she gave her..which indicated She dint want to SHARE ANYTHING with that female..which actually POINTS at the fact that Involuntarily her soul is rejecting anything that says SHARE RK😛😈.😉.!! She is getting allergic..infact High sensitive allergic to anyone being possesive for her RK..😉😆😛..And I love that I say😳

And I am sure you all watched her turning full on when RK entered & that Female despo cat from UK was wanting to grab hsi attention..she was all ears & eyes on them..turning almost 180 degrees..😆..

Most importantly..when RK lifted err emm Hijacked her😆 from the dinning table..& made her sit on her bed..& started packing stuff..she asks him so politely.."Mein..matlab..HUM..kahan jaarahe hain..??"!!!awww GOD..people..see she dosent even want to disassociate RK from her even in a sentence ..aw..😳 one more point to be noted..is No shouting..no nothing when he dint even bother to answer her back..aww..so PERFECT a BIWI yaar..😛!!

And OMG what a precap yaar..ufff...RK takes her to his room.😛..& Madhu is like why cant I be in my Room RK for which he says.."You have just enetered your room NOW.."...!👏!God the Piercing eye contact which followed between the two was  like a Death by chocolate stuff mannn...☺️So nice to see how RK finds himself at peace, warm & safe in her presence..awww..😳 ..wah wah..kya dialouge maara hai..Brilliant answer to shut that desperate Lady standing there with her Mouth wide open for insects to find Place..😆..I am in no mood to analyse who that female is..I swear..😡😆

hey but I so love the intense Love what RK shares with his Dad 😭& that Pain uf..such a troubled childhood he has had awww..& hsi mom is brilliant in her feelings & expressions.👏.I simply love that HATE Bond RK shares with his Mother😭 & Raza Murad ji as that wicked step father is REAL WICKED ..!!👏

I sooo want to dedicate this song to Madhu tonite😃 ..I feel she is one confused soul🤗...she is totally smitten by her Beast RK❤️..thats why I dedicate this song to her..some how I feel it fits her situation...& hey I loveee this song soo much tooo❤️

Naye naye naina mere dhoondhe hain
Darbadar kyun tujhe
Naye naye manzar yeh takte hai
Iss kadar kyun mujhe
Zara zara phoolon pe jhadne laga dil mera
Zara zara kaanton se lagne laga dil mera

Why do my -new-like eyes
look for you everywhere..
why do these new sceneries look at me so much..
my heart started falling on flowers little by little..
my heart started to feel love for thorns a little..😛😉

Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan
Aatishein woh kahaan😲😳
Ranjishein hai dhuan haan😲😛😉

I'm disturbed, confused,
where are those fireworks..
I'm disturbed, confused,
The animosity is (gone in) smoke..😲😆

Gash kha ke galiyan, mudne lagi hain, mudne lagi hain
Raahon se teri, judne lagi hain, judne lagi hain
Chaubare saare yeh meelon ke maare se
Poochhe hain tera pata
Zara zara chalne se thakne laga hai dil mera
Zara zara udne ko karne laga dil mera

The streets, fainting, have started to turn,
they've begun getting connected to your paths,
all these squares (crossroads), as if tired of distances,
ask for your address..
My heart has begun getting tired of walking a little..
my heart wants to fly now, little by little..

Dilkashi ka samaa
Khwahishon ka samaa

I'm disturbed, confused,
It's a weather of loveliness..
I'm disturbed, confused,
It's a weather of wishes..

Be-baat khud pe, marne lagi hoon
Marne lagi hoon
Bebaak aahein, bharne lagi hoon
Bharne lagi hoon
Chaahat ke chheente hain, khaare bhi meethe hain
Main kya se kya ho gayi
Zara zara fitrat badalne laga dil mera
Zara zara kismat se ladne laga dil mera

Kaisi madhoshiyan
Mastiyan, mastiyan

For now reason, I have started loving myself,
falling for myself..
I've begun to sigh openly, freely..
These are splatters/drops of love,
even though salty, they feel as if sweet,
What has become of me..
My heart has begun to change intentions little by little..
My heart has begun to fight against fate, little by little..

What intoxications..
Joys, joys...

Aatishein woh kahaan
Ranjishein hai duan haan"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I noticed it too... the lioness was getting territorial...  her eyes were saying: NO, what's mine is ALL mine, I don't share my stuff with others... go back to your SICKY!🤣

Great post!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL hema u r indeed Romance sucker so total romantic suits u 🤣 🤣
LOL evn I noticed tht jalkukdi Madhu & evn wrote in my post.Now I guess v all need 2 prepare ourselves 4 Hemu's long post wid song😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheDevil

LOL hema u r indeed Romance sucker so total romantic suits u 🤣 🤣

LOL evn I noticed tht jalkukdi Madhu & evn wrote in my post.Now I guess v all need 2 prepare ourselves 4 Hemu's long post wid song😆

Ha ha..Srishti..Please brace yourselves for my Long posts yeah..🤣..kya karoon yaar aadat se majboor hoon..😈😆..& Helloo..you came to know that it suits me NOW is it..???😡🤣Geez..its 2:45 am..I need to catch sleep..& 

@mahi..🤗Thank you so much I am glad you loved my post..& soo nice to know you also observed that Lioness  protecting her territory😆
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post..!!👍🏼

Expecting more interesting post from here on..😊!!
Madhubala was understanding and soft towards RK. Both RK and Madhu have been changed after that nigh. RK is more open to her and Madhu doesn't hate him but empathize with him.
Res 

Tumhe Dipzy pasand nahin aayegi yeh pata tha mujhe 🤣 Lekin I am loving her 🤣 She is too good yaar... Kash RK bhi dheela hota uski tarah 🤣 Madhu is already burning 🤣

Yeah even I love him the way he loves his dad  And I love the way he hates his mom... actually he loves her but the nafrat is bigger than his pyaar 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago
Damn girl ur amazing👏 loved ur romantic take on Rishbala...ur username really seems to match ur personality😆...i completely agree with u, that new item is so damn annoying and despo...almost all of her dialogues had a double meaning to it🤢...sikky and his wify are really a couple made in heaven they both feel the need to try n seduce rishbala😆
ps loved ur song n the english translation (it really helps white washed indians like me understand😛)
ur dp reminded me of shivji n sati🥺😭
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
great post 
yes agree with u 
the why she turn n look them really its awesome

Applecrumble thumbnail
I like your post , v nicely analysed & written, the song is so appropriate aswell & ya i did notice tht change in her attitude