Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@flora & @neelum..Thank you friends..Means a LotπŸ˜³πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvremix

beautiful analysis..πŸ‘.
Dipz is such a despo...all she needed was a chance to touch RK...Madhu dint like this woman...she dint feel comfortable with Dipz...it shows on her face...yeah..I also noticed her 180 degree turnπŸ˜† when RK entered and tharkey maharani shouted "hey RK"...Madhu you should be prepared for a fightπŸ˜†*mera pati sirf mera hai* type
I love the song...so apt to MB's situation...

Thank you my dear Friend..πŸ˜ƒYeah..Mera pati sirf mera hai..will come from her mouth soon..dont you worry..we are gonna have one Blasstt of moments..from hereon..Aw You loved that song ehhh..I am so happyπŸ€—
sameera_ori thumbnail

@SAMEERA..Sweetheart..I am sooo happy to catch you here tooπŸ€—..Aw will surely go to your post but at night..so pleaqse dont feel bad..Sameera..I work in a hospital so day time toh hota hi nahin yaar..Night time will surely search for your post..I am sure your post will be awesome & I will surely agree with  your points as it looks like we both feel alike..
[/QUOTE]
Me too dear.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—...iam also exited to find u here ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...mujhe pata tha tu ek na ek din mujhe yahan is forum me mil hi jaegi...😳😳..."aakhir hum panchi hai ek hi romantic daal ki"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..iam so exited we would have lots of funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and no Sorry worry yaar,πŸ˜ƒ,,,i know wat it is to work under pressure yaar .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...iam also a content writer..πŸ˜ƒ...i work for infosys.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and it is hell stressful...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.thats why jab bhi time milta hai ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i visit the forum wen iam free or wen i get bored from office work..πŸ˜ƒ...chup chup ke post likhti hu office me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...warna Boss pakad ke maarega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and yes we do think and feel alike .😳...Love u dear...😳
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am dam sure that itna to writer nay bhi nahi soocha ho ga jitna madubala forum walay soochtay hain jis main psychology, sociology, emotions, kooo deboo deboo kar pash kartay hain mujhay poora yaqeen hay jub wo tum loogo kay comments phartay hoo gay to sur joor kar bath jatay ho gay or eik dosray say pochtay ho gay ary tum nay batya nahi key is secene ka yay matlab tha, phir vivian say or dd say pochtay ho gay tumhain to hum nay is scence per asay expression danay ko kaha tha tum nay kasay expressions day deya.
one expression rk never close the tie of mdhu blowze, so director nay samjhaya tha kay rk feel shy to close it because she has no real relationship with him, but forum walo nay to rk key psyche, sexual harrisment, humilation, from childhood to depahi sub kuch itna detail main biyan kia kay, director nay vivian say kaha yay tum nay kasay expressions diya thay humain to pata he nahi chala. when rk nay madhu ko bahoo main bhar ker utaya to dd nay heraan honay ka scence kia as per director instruction but forum walo nay to love, shocked, passion, rk kay liya dil main dard, chainging in attitude, etc kia kia nahi biyan ker dia, director or writer to sar pakar kar bath jatay hain jum tum logon kay deep comments phartay hain.🀣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Agaya Anurag..baabu..!!πŸ€—Bhediya..gosh you still have that PKYEK fixation I guess..🀣HELLOO..I thought I will get a special Jhappi from you fo rthat song of your fav Deepannita's film dedication ..I saw her in youSiggy Box..kya yaar..I was expecting you to mention that ..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

chalo finally yaad aagaya mein tumhe πŸ˜†πŸ€—Yup...Bhediya word abhi bhi baki hain yahan pe chipka diya Dips ke saath🀣 and yup...i liked dat song especially Parineeti my crush ...bohot he beautiphool hain πŸ˜³πŸ˜†