ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys I was just sitting and thinking about Shivani Mansi friendship and Anoop Sahil Brother ship

and an idea struck my mind like a lightning
and decided to write an one Shot .

Here it goes...

Mansi Shivani Beget Barby Doll

Anoop Mansi and Sahil Shivi go on happy honeymoon and have hot and romantic  consummation

Mansi  comes up with good news...

All are happy and celebrate the coming of naya mehman ...

Shivani goes  ga ga about her best  friend to have baby ...running and helping Mansi  all the time planning its name and how she would teach it to be hat ke

...But then a twist comes...

Mansi Falls down the stairs and looses her child.Doctor say she could not carry baby as they had to remove her uterus .

Mansi is  wrecked , depressed and in tears ...all sad,  trying to console their dear badi bahu for her misfortune loss forever

.But then her best friend  Shivani  exclaimed

" Doctors said u cannot carry the child but then u can still conceive the child don't u ".

All look in  shock at Shivani trying to fathom what their hatke chooti bahu has in her mind.

Shivani cheers her loved friend Mansi neglecting others and says

"You will sure become mother my dearest Mansi I will carry your baby .I will carry yours and Anoop's child "

Shivani decides to be surrogate mother

All shocked.Flash... Bang Bang Bang.

Saasu maa  yells at Shivi for giving such terrible ideas.But Sahil comes up and says

"Of course this is the best idea to bring Mansi Bhabhi out of depression" .

Saasu Maa  scolds  Sahil and says to mind his words

"How can u let your wife bear some other mans child."

Sahil the man with modern thinking says Its not some other mans child but his own brothers and his own bhabhis child.

MIL skeptical.But gives in for happiness of Anoop and Mansi.

Anoop Mansi smile with their eyes twinkling with hope and love.

Anoop mansi concive the child and Shivi bears it.

Mansi all their treating Shivi like a child scolding her now and then while Shivi  all the time  asks for chattar pattar things now and then

Sahil too fed up as Shivi often wakes up in night out of excitement

Saying the child just kicked calling out Mansi to feel it  and then the girls laugh and giggle

While poor Sahil and Anoop have no option but to sleep together but they too enjoy and talk out their carefree childhood days.

Saasu Maa jealous but quit.

Shivi gives birth to a baby girl of Anoop and Mansi

The best friends Shivani  Mansi  seemed to have found the reason to rejoice their friendship which started with Barbi doll exchange and now culminated into having their own Barbi doll which belonged to both of them equally

What say Guys how is my sudden flash of idea .

Ab please mere suttakad forum wasiyon like maro and comment karo.I know its not that great idea nahi hai but idea to hai na

😊

Shana

Authors Note : Dear Friends font take me wrong here I am talking about artificial transplantation of featous where an embryo is transplanted into a healthy uterus in case the real mother is not able to carry her embryo due to biological reasons .

The views are my personal views and i don't mean to hurt any of my dear Forumwasi's  sentiments.

Love U All

Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Want Mansi to carry her own baby!!!  Want to see Anoop and Mansi share their special moments during her pregnancy!!!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Want Mansi to carry her own baby!!!  Want to see Anoop and Mansi share their special moments during her pregnancy!!!! 

Sure she would indi...its just a weird idea they came up in my mind as I really love Mansi Shivani friendship a lot
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Sure she would indi...its just a weird idea they came up in my mind as I really love Mansi Shivani friendship a lot

shana0127 ... I like their friendship too ... and hope that the producers maintain that close bond, but a baby is special ... reflection of the love two people share.  Want to see all the magic  moments between Anoop and Mansi!!!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Kya karron yaar indi ...I am too desperate to see the trp inc...thats why i keep coming up with weird ideas ðŸ˜†

I just want the show to have at least 2 trp .Or else think hum dono ki eye candy ka kya hoga 😔

Hope to see some inc. with this anoop papa mystery.Fingers crossed

ShanUlas thumbnail
O @surish behna sirf like he marogi yaa bologi bhi.

I am all here in bak bak karo mood

indi thumbnail

shana0127 ... I too am desperate  😊!   So badly want this show to succeed!!!    Can't understand how more people are not interested!!!   Such great actors!!! And the story line is going quite well!!!    I'm just loving this show  😃!!!

So let's hope those trps move up!!!!!

You keep coming up with your weird ideas ... I'm sure one will work ... and we'll have those trps soaring!   😆😆!!! 
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
shana0127Anoop impregnating  his dearly beloved brother, Sahil's wife Shivani, will execute me into mortal horror! What a sick thought! Are you weaving a network of sexual fantasies of Anoop romancing both women in your mind? Like Indi says  'Want Mansi to carry her own baby!!!  Want to see Anoop and Mansi share their special moments during her pregnancy!!!! '
Wish the same for Sahil and Shivani as well!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
@indi me too liking the show though I am not able to love it as I feel Ashu is cabable of dong much more then running around his mom and biwi.

But then I like Shivani mansi friendship it reminds me of my friends.Specially the way shivi chuckles with some toofani ideas and Mansi though careful but often ends up supporting shivis maar  khilane wale ideas.

U know Indi I feel  girls like Shivi rule the society while girls like Mansi rule the households

Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by indi

Indi Wish the same for both couples. The idea of Shivani being a surrogate mother sounds a bit too creepy for me!