Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by Shana0127
Hey dear dont take it seriously yaar its just my khayali poolav which i thought to share with u all ...waise bhi this track is not new its going on in sasural simar ka ...

.it clicked my mind coz I am too much like Shivani Mansi friendship then the lead couple itself.

I feel its Shivani Mansi friendship that shuold  be highlighted ...co\ this can give competition to sister love of EHMMBH...shivani mansi look so cute together with their lovely nok jhok and have a good bonding too .

But again its my view and gut feeling that good friendship bond of these two friend can put this shows Naiyya paar in trp contest...assisted by lead  couple chemistry

@Shana0127
I agree that Mansi and Rishika's relationship must not fizzle. They should be renewing and rekindling their old friendship by spending more time getting re-acquainted with each other, reminiscing about the past. Subsequently, they can move rapidly into the present by building a current relationship that is spending more time together, weighing out all the possibilities, being respectful to each others situation and providing moral support .At the same time, their spouses ought to become involved their relationship; thus collaborating with each other in an effort to overcome the major obstacles obstructing their path and impeding their success.

Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
Jesmi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Originally posted by Shana0127
Hey dear dont take it seriously yaar its just my khayali poolav which i thought to share with u all ...waise bhi this track is not new its going on in sasural simar ka ...

.it clicked my mind coz I am too much like Shivani Mansi friendship then the lead couple itself.

I feel its Shivani Mansi friendship that shuold  be highlighted ...co\ this can give competition to sister love of EHMMBH...shivani mansi look so cute together with their lovely nok jhok and have a good bonding too .

But again its my view and gut feeling that good friendship bond of these two friend can put this shows Naiyya paar in trp contest...assisted by lead  couple chemistry

@Shana0127
I agree that Mansi and Rishika's relationship must not fizzle. They should be renewing and rekindling their old friendship by spending more time getting re-acquainted with each other, reminiscing about the past. Subsequently, they can move rapidly into the present by building a current relationship that is spending more time together, weighing out all the possibilities, being respectful to each others situation and providing moral support .At the same time, their spouses ought to become involved their relationship; thus collaborating with each other in an effort to overcome the major obstacles obstructing their path and impeding their success.

I agree with you and I don't watch Sasural Simar Ka anymore because it is getting boring to me and I think  you watch all the shows I watch!!
Edited by jesmi - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jesmi

I agree with you and I don't watch Sasural Simar Ka and I think  you watch all the shows I watch!!

Hey Jesmi...i actually watch none of the show 😆...but yes I keep track of stories from sbs tellychakkar updates...i like stories but watching them without my choice of chemistry and geometry on screen is a horror for me...

Filhaal to I have got crush on Ashish Kapoor so am watching his presently all so average show LMYAM where to my deep depression he is doing nothing...

But then its my Ashu's show and i want it to survive its competitors like MB and EHMMBH,the show now I know do exist all thanks to LMYAM low trp

Somehow this Shivi Mansi friendship has clicked me as it reminds me of my friend who was so much bindaas as Shivi...while I like Mansi often listened to her pair pe kulhadi maro ides though never followed them and i tell u , am very happy😆

mandygill thumbnail
hey shana, ye ashu pe crush wali baat maar deti hai..u know i had decided that i will not torture myself with this show..lekin ashu ki latt aasi lagi hai ke use dekhe bagair raha hi nahin jata..i start experiencing withdrawal symptoms if i don't see him..and strange thing is, although himmanshu is doing great job as anoop still i do not get the same feeling as i have for ashu, i think ye crush jaldi jaane wala nahin, nor i really want my feelings to fade away for ashu, i rekindle them by watching dek again and again!
i don't know if u have noticed this that ashu's eyes lack the spark in them, they look tired and bored, although his face has a smile but his eyes r saying something else..i think he needs to recharge his battery and give himself a break from the hectic schedule..i guess the type of affectionate and family oriented he is, it must be hard for him to stay by himself in mumbai when his whole family is in delhi..pehle to priyal ke saath dil laga rehta hoga lekin ab bechara akela par gaya hai..and he is not the flirt type that will just go with anyone without feelings involved..wish him all the luck!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

hey shana, ye ashu pe crush wali baat maar deti hai..u know i had decided that i will not torture myself with this show..lekin ashu ki latt aasi lagi hai ke use dekhe bagair raha hi nahin jata..i start experiencing withdrawal symptoms if i don't see him..and strange thing is, although himmanshu is doing great job as anoop still i do not get the same feeling as i have for ashu, i think ye crush jaldi jaane wala nahin, nor i really want my feelings to fade away for ashu, i rekindle them by watching dek again and again!
i don't know if u have noticed this that ashu's eyes lack the spark in them, they look tired and bored, although his face has a smile but his eyes r saying something else..i think he needs to recharge his battery and give himself a break from the hectic schedule..i guess the type of affectionate and family oriented he is, it must be hard for him to stay by himself in mumbai when his whole family is in delhi..pehle to priyal ke saath dil laga rehta hoga lekin ab bechara akela par gaya hai..and he is not the flirt type that will just go with anyone without feelings involved..wish him all the luck!

hey mandy u think of Ashu so much yaar...seems like u know him personally😆...btw I too dont want my fire go off  for ashu...thats why I often watch his UV vms and dek episodes.

Dont worry yaar he will sure get something we want to see him in.but till then we will have to watch him goody good son and hubby and understanding bro.After all UV types role are not that common.

Himanshoo had once been my crush too as Guddu shukla  but then I fell for Ashu as Udayveer. so hard that ki ab to ashu ke siway kuch dikhta he nahi...

God send some other dhansu tv character to fall for else ye Ashu ki deevangi kahin hume frusto na bana de...coz u see Ashu flirt ho na  ho I am a big flirt for dhansu tv characters...

but Ashu aisa pasand aaya ki dill kisi aur ko pasand karne ko tayyar he nahi hai not even that RK of MB or ASR of IPKKND  who are  latest hot talk in town

chamaat thumbnail
tfs!Edited by chamaat - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
shana, ek baar phir se mere dil ki baat keh di..after seeing ashu i do not feel like seeing anyone, that is why i want to see him in a serial where he is all in all so that i can see more of him..who cares about the acting part mein to uski looks se aage kuch aur soch hi nahin sakti..although mood mein ho to acting bhi achchi kar leta hai..just want to see him in a better serial yaar!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

shana, ek baar phir se mere dil ki baat keh di..after seeing ashu i do not feel like seeing anyone, that is why i want to see him in a serial where he is all in all so that i can see more of him..who cares about the acting part mein to uski looks se aage kuch aur soch hi nahin sakti..although mood mein ho to acting bhi achchi kar leta hai..just want to see him in a better serial yaar!

Yes mandy Ashu ke chehre se nazar nahi hatti nazare hum kya dekhen...
mandygill thumbnail
hey shana, love ur short stories, but loved the sholay concept wala humor, please when do we get to read more about it, can't wait..jaldi se jaldi pleeeaaase!
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ur khurapati idea u are full of it

Dont know if such track will ever help in raising trp...as  Sony shows seem to be doomed to low trp these days

specially if they belong to 8 to 9 slot