•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

This one is for Sanasoufie, the only Evelyn Sharma fan I know πŸ˜†

Ranbir Kapoor is a great hugger: Evelyn Sharma

Updated: Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 16:22 [IST]
Written by: Tarneet Puri

Suave and Sassy Evelyn Sharma has a face that would allure a million hearts at first sight. After making her debut in From Sydney With Love, Evelyn Sharma is all set for her next big release Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, which stars Ranbir Kapoor in the lead role. In an exclusive tete a tete with Tarneet Puri, Evelyn gets candid about her co-stars, films and much more...

How did Bollywood happen? What inspired you to be in Bollywood?
Bollywood happened really unexpected. A lot has changed in my life since I started shooting films. And it's probably the best unexpected turn my life has ever taken!

Tell us about your role in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
My character 'Lara' in YJHD is fabulous! She's a complete ditz, a girly girl, who's smitten by Ranbir's charm. Take it from me, it wasn't very hard to play (winks).

As a newcomer, do you think this is the best role you could have got?
I think all my roles in the five different movies are more than I could have ever asked for! Definitely, Lara is one of my favorites. It's just too much fun to play this role.

How was it working with Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Was it intimidating?
The whole cast of YJHD is wonderful to work with. We still have a lot left to shoot and it's going great!

Tell us something about Ranbir Kapoor that we don't know?
He's a great hugger (laughs).

Are you learning Hindi for Bollywood films?
Yes. I'm constantly working on my diction.

Tell us about your future projects?
My first movie From Sydney With Love just released and the response was fantastic. I got such motivating reviews, I'm very much looking forward to the next release. There's Issaq, Nautanki Saala and Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani coming out soon! And Divya Kumar's Yaariyan is going on floors any day now too. I'm super excited for the future.

Would you be comfortable doing kissing scenes and donning bikinis?
Yes. In fact, I'm doing both in Yaariyan (laughs).

Who is your favourite Khan - Shahrukh, Salman or Aamir?
That's a tough one...

Who is your role model?
I don't really have one. I'm just trying to be myself.

What do you have to say about the changing face of Bollywood with films like The Dirty Picture, Kahaani and Heroine?
I think it's fantastic! Making movies is art, and art always changes, so does Bollywood in many aspects. Maybe it's the start of a new era in many ways.

You have been a successful model, please share some style tips with us?
I swear on jeggins and skinny jeans! They just look great with everything. You can throw a sexy top on them, a casual shirt or even a kurti!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/features/2012/ranbir-kapoor-hugger-evelyn-sharma-exclusive-interview-099520.html

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
She probably wanted to say shagger  but obviously couldn't so went with hugger instead
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Kaisi kaisi batein karte hain log. Great 'hugger'. What does it mean? Does he do hanky panky while hugging? Sounds dirty! πŸ€’
Originally posted by 2direct.

She probably wanted to say shagger  but obviously couldn't so went with hugger instead

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LMAO Great Hugger?she should tell the details what all he really does while huggingπŸ˜†
Hugging eh...aur kya kya karta hai? πŸ˜†
Great HUGGER? πŸ˜•

Lets call him then ' Haggu Ranbir' πŸ˜‰