Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Aww...she is such a cutie. But she looks so uncomfortable held like that. She probably is unable to breathe properly. I wish she was held like how the rest of us hold a normal 10 month old baby.

I saw some chest beating on how the poor kid is being tormented by the cameramen. There is obviously an interest in the newest generation of the Bachchans so her family could have spared her all this if they would have handled this situation better. But since they didnt get the price they thought they deserved they had to obviously time this 'slip' properly. So there we go-Heroine about to release and Bachchan baby pictures are out. People on this board had predicted this ages ago. 

OMGGG..didnt even think about this😆

but if they think beti B pic is going to overpower Heroine mania, they are delusional😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dazzelll

ya i agree most stars probably inform the media themselves but Aish seems really protective of her kid..and it just doesnt make sense to me if media is there caz of her PR. Why go through all the drama? but then again, who knows wat to believe with these celebrities

Airports also have a private entrance where the press is not allowed. Ash could have used that if she wanted to avoid the spotlight. I dont see her pictures every time she travels in and out of Mumbai. But this time obviously it was time for the 'slip'.
She looks so chubby, I wanna eat her! 
deepsondhi thumbnail
hahaha...finally dikh gaya baby...hun dekh lo jee bhar ke--jinna ne dekhna...kalje thand pai gyi honi sareyan de...hahaha
Aww she takes after Abhishek.. 

Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Choo cuute!! Btw, its commendable how calm and composed Ash is in this pic with no strain of tension around her when the baby is being snapped or mobbed by the media ppl.:) I'd have definitely lost my cool! ðŸ˜†

Jaya would have given some epic expressions. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

Here is a better quality one -

Poor baby looks frightened by all the camera flashes around. And some people here want to know why she protects her baby. Well, I hope they are satisfied now.

She is absolutely adorable..awww..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Poor baby, the paparazzi should really know when to back off.
The baby is adorable! I love love chubby babies. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg...she is such a gol gappa...loll soo cute cheeks...feel like pinching them 😳

looks totally like AB...n wow her eye lashes r soo long...yes I noticed it 😆