Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw the picture on Facebook and knew it that there would have been a topic on it on BW section and here i am ๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
awww! Baby is a cutie! Love Aishu would protecting her like that b/c young children do get irritated easily with the excessive heat, noise, and flashes--so proud of her.

She has aishu's nose...awww!!! This made my day!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh no the media got their picture. Paparazzi are really harsh. The baby seems irritated by the camera flash and the crowd. The paper shouldn't have publize this I think.
konkaii thumbnail
They should learn from Hollywood stars. Take a nice photo of the child n sell for millions to the press. They can earn big bucks n probably the poor baby can avoid being mobbed by the press.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: konkaii

They should learn from Hollywood stars. Take a nice photo of the child n sell for millions to the press. They can earn big bucks n probably the poor baby can avoid being mobbed by the press.

Not true they still go after the stars in hollywood despite having their pictures already lol.
Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: konkaii

Thats so creepy...to think even
To share with other/media is still ok for me... but sell those pics for millions...have you brought them in this world to earn from them??

to share or not ...its every family's personal choice...haath dho ke peeche lagna is too irritating..

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Aww...she is such a cutie. But she looks so uncomfortable held like that. She probably is unable to breathe properly. I wish she was held like how the rest of us hold a normal 10 month old baby.

I saw some chest beating on how the poor kid is being tormented by the cameramen. There is obviously an interest in the newest generation of the Bachchans so her family could have spared her all this if they would have handled this situation better. But since they didnt get the price they thought they deserved they had to obviously time this 'slip' properly. So there we go-Heroine about to release and Bachchan baby pictures are out. People on this board had predicted this ages ago. 

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: deepsondhi

hahaha...finally dikh gaya baby...hun dekh lo jee bhar ke--jinna ne dekhna...kalje thand pai gyi honi sareyan de...hahaha

๐Ÿ˜†

Double violation. :P

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my bachans must be freaking out ... Baby was the only the thing going fr them publicity wise.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jab Ritesh aur Genelia ka baby hoga toh kya tab bhi itna dhamaka hoga?(That actually rhymes)๐Ÿ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are baby's cheeks so plump like Salman's???

looks like this was the reason Bachachan family was hiding their daughter for , from long time...

Who knows Aishwarya intentionally showed baby  face?