Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one yaar... thanx for this gift!!! loved it... hope jigar wont b like kinjal... poor rashi!!! she vll feel really hurt.. ðŸ˜­
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kinjal is so mean 😕. Am sure jigar s changed as well. Update soon
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice part😃gd 2 see a nice rltn between ahem n rashi
hetal is soo swt lyk sns
hate kinjal😡😡
really she is always too much
waiting 2 know jigars think
i hope he loves rashi as she loves him
fav update asha
plz plz update soon
cant wait...😊
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG poor rashi !!😭 i feel sooo bad for her. Awesome update dear !! That kinjal is just too much !!😡 jigar's change was expected though... please update soon. !! I'll add this on the first page now.😊
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys...  here with new updates... sorry for the errors... please read n comment...😃

On her way back rashi don't know what to think anymore. She was hurt humiliated n insulted. But she thought kinjal as her best friend n sister. She never expected her to feel like this. But she tried to understand kinjal's pov whatever she said is right. She should have thought about it before.  Going there was a mistake but what can she do. She just couldn't wait to see him. She just hoped he didn't feel the same. Even though she didn't get a chance to interact she kind of felt he is very distant from her. "oh god what am I thinking" she shook her head n shunned the thoughts away. He can't b like that.  how can he forget everything? She smiled at the memories of good old time.

Meanwhile in rashi's house only her father was there. Some goons forcefully entered n made a mess there.   Rashi's father was really frightened n the goons warned him if he didn't repay the loan he took by pawning his house to setji in a week  they will force him n his family to leave the house forever. Rashi's father begged them "please bhaisaab.. I am bedridden n can't do any work. Me n my only daughter lives there by my pension. How can i pay this much money in one week?  Please give me some more time.. I will repay the full amount with interest" but the goons didn't heed they insulted him more n said "no more time will b allowed.. if u can't repay the money we know what to do.. n what will u do if we give u more time.. u can't even stand up properly (they laughes).. arrey budhao.. humare baat suno.. We will give u more money n ur house will b safe too just do one thing as we say.. ur daughter is really beautiful.. We love her.. Give us  her … we will forget about the loan.. will give ur house back .. n if u want … more money too.." they laughs saying this n rashi's father became furious..  he shouted at them n said I will give ur money within one week. N the goons left after saying "u better keep ur word… unless u will b homeless n bechari tumhari dikhri.. Where will she take u?? Don't blame us if something happens to her in the streets"..

Rashi's father began to cry once they left.. He has no idea how to repay them but he has to.. His pride wouldn't allow him to ask the modi's.. He took the loan to treat rashi's mom but sadly he couldn't save her too.. Now the loan has became a huge amount n he is jobless… he was so scared about his daughter.. How will he save her from those goons?? He felt a slight pain in his chest n everything turned black…

Rashi reached home thinking about her visit in mm. she found her house in a mess n started to panic. She ran to her father's room n saw him motionless. She shook him many times n called him but got no response.. she started crying harder n called her cousin brother dhawal who lived nearby n together they  brought him to hospital. Doctor examined him n said it was a minor attack n his bp level is quite high so they have to keep him in observation for 2 days. He said rashi could meet him as he is conscious now. Rashi rushed inside the CCU n started crying. Her father consoled her but forbid her from saying anything about this to modi's.

That night –

Jigar was lying in his bed smiling to himself. Life is perfect he got everything he ever wanted.  But one thing kept bothering him. He has something in his mind which he needs to tell the elders. He is not sure if they will approve or not. But he has to try n get them agree to it. They were never against his wishes so he is sure they will definitely allow this too. He was so nervous to tell them n was waiting for a right opportunity. He decided to approach the topic next morning during breakfast. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.  He sighed n drifted to sleep.

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fab update asha...the story is getting more and more interesting with every update...and I'm sure jigar is in a  relationship with someone else...poor rashi...she'll be heartbroken when she'll come to know abt this...and I hope the goons don't harm her...plzz update soon😃
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab update asha plz update soon 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
loved it... so jigar has chakker with someone else... poor rashi..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The girl is in trouble who will be her knight in shining armour?? Jigar seems to be in a relationship with another girl. Waiting for the Raji Marriage
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

The girl is in trouble who will be her knight in shining armour?? Jigar seems to be in a relationship with another girl. Waiting for the Raji Marriage

marriage?? u sure vibz?? i thought he is with someone else..😕