Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
hope jigar only loves rashi not any other girlπŸ˜”
waiting 4 the next update...
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy asha part-3 & 4 too superb...story line is very good...& very interesting...rashi char is ultimate...waiting for d point where jigar starts loving rashi again...dat would b more interesting...update soon
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was morning' In MM

Everyone was having breakfast.  Kinjal was making faces at the food as kokila refused her to have her western food items. She strictly ordered kinjal to have Guajarati  food. Jigar seemed contented with the food so was others.  

Jigar was looking for the right moment to speak up. As chirag n ahem almost finished their breakfast and was ready to leave he started nervously. "Papa, ahem bhai, I want to tell u all about something really important" chirag looked at him curiously n asked "what is it beta?" "Well, I' i.. hmm.. I got a job in Boston group of companies" he said with a big smile. Everyone looked at him shocked except kinjal who had I- already- knew look. "It's my dream job. I always wanted to work in Boston every since I started studying abroad.  Its like once in a million type of opportunity. I am so happy n excited. I thought to make it a surprise that's y I didn't say about it earlier. Its great na??" he said with a bright smile. Anyone could see how happy n eager he was. No one responded for a sec then slowly hetal started with a nervous smile "beta.. its very good news.. I am so happy for u. we all are. But is it necessary for u to have that job?? I mean like ahem y cant u'.." but jigar interrupted her n said " Ma I know u want me to settle here. But think from my POV I want to work there.. I had been working really hard to achieve this now when I got it y should I leave it?? I know its hard for u to send me away. But please.. It's my dream' u guys have supported me all the time.. U always understood me. So I expect u to support me this time too.. I know all of u will"

"But how can u decide alone?? It's your future n we being ur parents must have a say in this. Its already decided that once u come back after ur studies. U would b helping me n ahem in our business here."  Chirag said slowly getting angry.

"But papa it isn't necessary na. n also ahem bhai is enough to help u na. he can handle everything like he always did. Why are u getting upset over this?? I thought u wouldn't mind n will b happy for me"

"its not about being angry or happy. I am glad u could secure a job of ur choice. But beta get down to reality. I need ur help. I was looking forward to hand over u and ahem everything once u came back. I allowed u to study there in the first place for u to come back n help me n ahem. not to become a citizen there"

"its not like I am going away forever or anything.. I just want to'."

"Enough''. Let's stop here. U aren't going anywhere. And it's final. Your are joining our office from the very next Monday. Got it?? Ahem.. come on lets go" chirag ordered n walked out leaving a furious n sad jigar behind. Hetal came near him n put her hands on his shoulders. But he pushed her hands away "Ma.. I don't know y papa is behaving like this. Whatever the reason is I don't care. I wanna go means I wanna go. Try to make him understand" and he went upstairs to his room. Hetal sat there shocked at jigar's demand. Kokila consoled her . "Mota bhabhi I know what is in ur mind. Don't b sad. Everything will get sorted out. We will talk to him n make him understand. He is our son he will understand for sure" "I hope so too kokila" hetal sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in hospital-

Rashi and dhawal where sitting outside the CCU. And doctor came out.

"How is my papa doctor?? Is everything fine?" Rashi asked in tears. "Everything will b fine u don't worry" doctor assured her.  "Can I see him??" "Of course u can.. But don't take too much time. He is very tired n cant b stressed" "okay doctor" with that Rashi rushed inside the CCU. Dhawal was about to follow her but doctor stopped him and asked him to come to his cabin.

"Look I don't want to hide anything from u. but the patient's situation is really critical. There isn't much we can do" doctor said. Dhawal was really shocked to hear this. "What should we do doctor?? Should we take him to another hospital?? Please save him somehow" dhawal pleaded. "As I said there is much we can do. There is no use in taking him to another hospital.  His heart is really weak. His body is not responding to medicines." Dhawal's eyes filled with tears. "Is the girl his only relative?? I think it's time to inform his dear ones" Dhawal started crying. Doctor consoled him "hey u don't cry. U should stay strong. Inform his daughter slowly n make her understand n prepared" Dhawal nodded n left.

With Rashi-

"Papa, how are u? Can u here me?? Its Rashi" Rashi said with tear streamed face. Her father openes his eyes n gave her a half smile. "don..don't.. c.ry.. be..ta.. Pa.ppa is fine" he said with a shaky voice. Rashi cried her heart out hugging him. "I was soo worried about u. what if something happens to u? i don't have anyone else. Papa please b okay" "do..don't.. worry.. my' dear.. we will soon go home.. Before. That.. Do me a favor.. Inform chirag.. and ask him to.. meet me" "but y papa.. u don't like bothering them""it's nothing.. Beta.. he.. Will b ..Angry.. if he.. Comes.. to know I didn't inform him.. I feel so weak.." "Don't worry papa.. I will inform uncle" then a nurse came n asked Rashi to leave and let him rest.  Rashi nodded n left.

She met dhawal in the corridor who looked very sad and lost.  She asked the reason but he didn't get the courage to tell her. He said it's nothing. She said she is going to meet chirag at his office and left.

Once rashi meet him chirag and ahem rushed to the hospital.  Rashi's father was soo happy to see him even though chirag wasn't pleased to know they didn't inform him. Rashi's father sent her home to take some rest. Then he shared his worries with chirag. He was soo worried about Rashi as he was scared he won't last long. Chirag consoled him and said Rashi is his daughter too. He will take her care n he shouldn't worry about all that. Later dhawal informed chirag and ahem about doctor's opinion and they were really worried. Chirag stopped dhawal from saying this to rashi n her papa. He met doctor and doctor suggested making him happy is the last thing they could do before something happens to rashi's father.

Chirag met rashi's father again and said he is going to get rashi and jigar married at the earliest so that he can b relaxed without worrying about his daughter.  Rashi's father thanked him and said Rashi would be soo happy about this. Chirag left there thinking it's time to tell everything to jigar.

"WHAAT????" jigar looked at his father's face hoping he was joking. But he saw a very determined face. "Seriously??? rashi??" Kinjal gave a disgusted look but koki silenced her with her famous glare. "u must b kidding me  right?? Rashi?? ' seriously rashi" he laughed."Yeah rashi.. What's so funny jigar??" ahem asked in a stern voice. "bhai.. please not u too.  How can u guys think like that? That too without asking me. For god's sake its my life. I can understand about the job thing. but THIS.. this is the limit. Ma I cant believe u.. u too.. its looks like a conspiracy" "conspiracy??" asked hetal confused. "ha conspiracy.. to keep me tied here.. look I want to join abroad for my job. I am all prepared for that.. on top of that I am no way in a position to get married right now.. I have a career and a future to think about. I am not going to spoil to for some 20 year old misunderstanding.  So this is y papa u wanted my help here so badly. U are afraid I would go out of ur hands. Right??" "beta,  try to understand.. that's not the point. Whatever we are thinking its for ur own good only"  hetal said. Tears threaten to fall from her eyes. "for my good?? Sorry' I don't understand from which angle it is best for me.. u guys r totally ruining it for me" jigar yelled out in frustration. "jigar, think calmly.. u could see our point of view "kokila tried to make him understand.. "ha beta.. Please try to consider.. kam se kam apni baa ki baat toh sunlo" baa supported kokila. "ya its about ur promise' ur POV.. ur decisions.. never about me.. my POV..my likes.. and my future" "no jigar.. its not like that.. "Ahem tried to pacify jigar " bhai if u r feeling so much pain for her and I got it all wrong.. then y r u forcing me along others.. u r elder to me.. u r not married.. why don't u get married to her'  all they wanted is to give her our last name n take her here.. since u know her better than me .. it will surely work out.. After all I don't think it would make a difference for her.. u or me.. all she wants is'" SLAP!!!  Jigar was soo shocked.. his mom slapped her for the first time In his entire life' he stood there holding his cheek unable to believe what just happened.. "What did u say?? '. Well hear this.. u r not going anywhere.. And above all u WILL marry her' I gave her my word.. and I know how to make u do it.. u understand??? I don't care what u thinks' and no more discussions about it" hetal was furious.. Everyone was too shocked to respond.. Jigar felt his eyes welling up.. He was crying not because of sadness but for the anger and disgust filling in his mind.. He clenched his fist and walked out of the mm hall without turning back. he got in his car and drove off.

Hetal sat there in the sofa covering her face with her hands and sobbing. Kokila ahem and baa consoled her. Kinjal stood there with a grin seeing the drama that just happened in front of her.

Unknown to them rashi was standing there behind the mm front door listening to all these and crying to herself.. She opened her eyes and wiped off the tears with determination'''''''..

To be continued'''

thanks for the response.. sorry for delay.. please read n comment...

ps- i posted it for asha.. as she cant post it...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Loved it !! Thanks for updating rashi .!! Loved it !! Tell asha it was awesome !!πŸ˜ƒ
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Loved it !! Thanks for updating rashi .!! Loved it !! Tell asha it was awesome !!πŸ˜ƒ

good na?? i told her too.. she cant post anything on if.. some error keeps on coming up.. poor girl.. was upset...
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

good na?? i told her too.. she cant post anything on if.. some error keeps on coming up.. poor girl.. was upset...

hawww !! That's not fair !! If the current id is not working then tell her to create a new id !!πŸ˜‰
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome plz do continue
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever

hawww !! That's not fair !! If the current id is not working then tell her to create a new id !!πŸ˜‰

ha..ha..ha.. vll tell her
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This jigar deserves twenty slaps. Even ahem is better atleast he listens to his mom. This kinjal and jigar 😑 poor rashi. Fab update asha. Thank u rashi for updating.