NEW RAJI FF... :) updated part 6 7/10

Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi... i was a silent reader for a long time... the show was disappointing... well i am trying to write a new OS on raji... dont know if it good... first update is short... please read n tell me if i should continue...

Rashi  sat at the railway station' thinking about her past n how fate made her stand here like this'. A tear escaped her eyes.. was it her fault or someone else's.. don't know..  she never thought she would go back to her past' each day she tried to move on she was being pulled back with more force.. she was sure no one was waiting  for her n no one wanted her back but still'  she has to go back' one last time'.

Train approaching the platform break her thoughts' she slowly boarded the train'.. she felt alone in the crowded train.. but she smiled at the thought.. it wasn't new for her.. she was always alone' thinking of being alone made her go back to her memories' things happened years back'..

Edited by Darkfantasy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...this is fantastic👏plzz continue and update soon😊

p.s. a long update next time please😃
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very nice upadate...👍🏼

really very happy
plz cont soon with a big update
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one asha!!! update soon!!!
Darkfantasy thumbnail
thanx guys!!! i know there in not much raji fans here... i wrote a little bit more.. will post in 10 mins... read that too!!!
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome really nice update soon
ankita_raji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darkfantasy

thanx guys!!! i know there in not much raji fans here... i wrote a little bit more.. will post in 10 mins... read that too!!!

gr88...looking forward to read it😃
Darkfantasy thumbnail

its short too... i just wrote now.. vll update tommo or tuesday... will try to make it longer... bye for now... please say its good or not.. should i continue??? tell frankly ... suggestions also welcome...

Rashi lost her mother when she was four.  But her father never made her feel that lose. Her father took great care of her n brought her up. He didn't remarry for her sake. She was really happy n lucky to have such a loving n caring father. Her childhood was very wonderful she was so happy with her father n her friends made it more special to her.

Her father was employed in MODI INDUSTRIES. Even though he was just an employee there. he was close friend of chirag modi n they were neighbors. Modi's were rich unlike rashi's family but they were nice people.. never let her feel like she is beneath them. Ahem jigar n kinjal were her best friends. Especially jigar who mean's the word to her. They were really close even from childhood. They went to same school. They used to play together.. study together .. their parents noticed this closeness too'. So their parents made  a decision to get them married when they are old enough but didn't said it to them. Everything was perfect for rashi. She never missed her mom. She was happy.

When they finished school ahem decided to continue his higher studies in India.. Whereas kinjal n jigar chose to go abroad.  Rashi was so sad but she didn't stop him as she didn't want to spoil his future. Rashi went to college but soon has to stop her study due to her father's deteriorating health n soon he became bed ridden.

Meanwhile jigar used to call her daily at first then once in a week..month as the duration kept on increasing but she didn't complain as she understood he might b busy. His visits also became less as years progressed. He changed a lot n became really a foreign man..  as each visit passes he became more stranger to rashi. He used to come to her house when he came on vacation that too became very less to none soon. But she didn't complain or thought it otherwise. Her feelings for him never changed'''.

Edited by Darkfantasy - 11 years ago
ankita_raji thumbnail
superb asha...loved it...I'm completely hooked to the FF...plzz update soon😃
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! nice asha... please update soon!!! hope its happy ending :)