NewAbhiya SS-A beautiful heart.Chp-1 Sept-22

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hii guys,am here with another SS. I hope I will b able to end it in 9-12 updates . though I  have a lot of ff's under my sleeve already, but still this concept was disturbing me so much that I couldnot help but share with you all..😊

A Beautiful Heart

Prologue

There she stood like a marvel carved statue in a beautiful green bridal attire.. though tears rolled down her soft rosy cheeks silently as she kept looking at the doorway from where he had left' it was her wedding night'A night that is always precious and special to every woman'but all her hope..her happiness' everything shattered' but amidst the painful fate that she had been bestowed with,she did not complain'

The only thought came in her mind was' she did not deserve him and maybe she had ruined his life'it was right for him to be angry'if was strange that she did not seem to bother about her own agony, instead she wished she could change everything'.she wished she could soothe his pain' it appeared as if it was not her who was hurt but him'

there was a faint smile on her face as she desparately tried to calm her torn heart and whispered in a low but half broken voice' 'He..he will come back.. he'he' is just too angry''

She was strange, but that's how she was... a simple girl but with the most  beautiful heart'

But will he be able to understand her ever'her feelings..her love'and above all'her heart'??

Character Sketch

Pia Jaiswal- a sweet simple and shy girl.

Madhuri Roy- pia's cousin sister. Loves and adores pia.

Pratik Roy- Madhuri's husband. A nice human being.

Abhay- a handsome, intelligent amiable guy. A total workoholic.

Smita Raichand- abhay's mother,a lovely warm hearted person.

Avneesh Raichand- abhay's dad,a jovial and nice person.

Guys please tell me whether you liked the concept and whether you want me to continue'then only I will post the first chapter. Please do let me know your views.😊

p.s. those who want pms please let me know,because I will send pms only to those who are interested in reading this story..

thank you- πŸ˜Š

indu

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Links to my other works

My FF's

The first FF  jointly written with tora aka tora tangled (ongoing)

THE FIRST RAIN

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2932061?pn=15

My second FF jointly written with tora aka tora.tangled (ongoing)

WHEN BOTH WORLDS COLLIDE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2961084

My third FF jointly written with mansa aka mandy1024 (ongoing)

[SILENCE OF THE  NIGHT]

My fourth FF jointly written with mansa aka mandy1024 (ongoing)

[TELL  ME  YOUR  DREAMS]
                                   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3033270

My Solo Works

MY SS's

My first SS

[WHAT LIES BENEATH] ongoing

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3052582

My second SS

[A BEAUTIFUL HEART] ongoing

CHAPTER INDEX

Prologue pg-1

Character sketch pg-1

Chapter-1 [Dreams and Aspirations]

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesum awesum awesum!!!*hugs fairy* the prologue was fab...m already starting to feel emotional...poor piya...i feel angry on abhay right nw for leaving her on a night that is supposed to b every girl's dream:(bt soon i knw i'll feel bad for both of them...sniff..
do cntnu asap...btw if u becuming mad means mre stories from ur side...thn i am all 4 u gng mad😊Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is that Abhiya in the prologue?  I am already feeling so bad for Pia 😭 Poor thing, just imagine being abandoned by her soulmate on the most beautiful day of her life? 😭 

That was fab Indu πŸ‘ Great start n thanks for coming up with an SS dear πŸ€— Ur an awesome writer n its always a pleasure to read ur works πŸ‘
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SEE I WAS RIGHT!πŸ˜† IT WAS AN SS...πŸ˜›WONDERFUL PROLOUGE! πŸ˜ƒWHATS WRONG WITH ABHAY?😑 DONT FORGET TO PM ME!πŸ˜‰BY THE WAY I AM WONDERING R U OK?🀣U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!πŸ˜†Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing prolouge!!
y everytime it is pia only who suffers 1st πŸ˜†
plz continue soon...
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me me me indu...add me first to ur pmlist...dhinkchak...

k.its abhiya...khubsurat dil..i first thought..ametz..bt ye ABHIYA ff hai...k.jokes apart.

aww i love d concept..wht m saying..ya..is nce n tht to u r writer..for me..sone pe suhaga...cont.soon.

THANK U FOR ANATHR ABHIYA FF...FRM U...LOVE U FOR THIS..UPDATE SOONA..
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Prolouge..Do continue & PM me