ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thhaannkkk you siaa 😃😳
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Hi Ranii...I searched for your OS to read the 2nd part. Thanks dear for continuing with the hospital scene.😉 Thank you so much.But want to see some more RaPiYa moments from you.😳You are a awesome writer. Just loved both the parts so much.Yeh dil maange more...Please keep writing more. 

aww really! Thank youu Saniya 😃 and your welcome 😛 my intentions for to write an update on Ram and Priya dinner dance romance 😉 But ended up writing about mondays prediction 😛oh wow serious!! haha Thank youuu Got lots of encouragement from everyone so I'm planning on it very soon 😉 I'll keep you posted 😳
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hmmm will be waiting for your link ...
plzz find it sooon and give pm to me ...ASAP

Found it! Ill pm you But I don't like it lol so don't comment I think its locked though but anyways just send me a message hahaha 😛😳
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awww awesome Rani i just loved the way u carried the story wish to see something like that with RaPeeYa in near future...   i can imagine How Ram cursed Priya in between his arms... 😳 & Peehu's innocent expression when her parents didn't  all her to play holi... 😆. awww ghaas phoosh & Paratha's fight still on i don't thing it will ever finishes until RaPeeYa is together 😆 even last part were so cute loved how u executed it awesome  writing yaar too gud...  👏 ⭐️ moving to read next 😛

Thank you Leena!! LOL Peehu is just too cute Even I imagined her confused cute face 😛 I don't think I can ever get tired of the 'ghaas phoos' and alo paratha's its always so cute and funny at the same time 😛 Thank you So happy you liked it 😃

Originally posted by: leena04

OMG itna bada bad woh bhi hospital main 😲 😆 but bada maza aaya ... loved it yaar completely i wish they have took the things this way... but i know this is EKs show & nothing can go so easily in her show especially for leads & their kids... they will have to suffers for long way to find small peace of happiness hopping somewhere old BALH magic back again in show soon... 😳 loved ur witing do make some more would like to read themmm 😳

HAHAHAHHA! Sab toh bole bade hi acche lagte hai to bed bhi to banta hi hai na? 😉😆 Same here 😭 I actually really liked my update 😛 but I know its too good to be true for that to happen obviously they need the Dhamaka more 👎🏼 exactly!! So much suffering with very little happiness 😒 and yes same here I really really really wish they would bring back the old BALH even its for a few weeks I don't mind but I loved seeing all those scenes it was too cute! I will definitely try to soon 😳 Thank you again for liking!! 😃
ani9 thumbnail
Mail this to Ekta Kapoor...wat a wonderful writer you are...u r so creative!!!!!!!!! mail it to EKTA KAPPOOR...Dying to see dis scene!!!!!!!!!