Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sss283

Rani you write so well...ab toh tumhe next part jaldi hi update karna padega...
so sweet...peehu planning things for raya...wow loved it loads...
 πŸ˜›
do complete the other 2 os that you had stopped midway too na...
eager to read them too...😊

Thank you! πŸ˜³ btw whats your name?  and yes! Im writing it so very soon before tomorrows episode for sure! Thats my deadline πŸ˜† yeahh I actually wanted to get into it more on exactly what they did and the conversation but then I started feeling sleepy πŸ˜† 

Yeah i've been meaning to they're on my phone but before I could finish or even find time to the next episode aired so it got a bit similar and then I didnt want to update πŸ˜› we'll see πŸ˜ƒ thanks again!
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00Princess00

u wrote it so well...
It was awesome
continue soon

Thank you Princess ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Awww rani... im so glad to read your story dear ... hmm what to say pleasantlly surprised to se the OS from you , and that was amazingly writeen and too beautifull .. loved it and you mentioned you write some other too before , if you posted in if before plz give me the links i want to read them also .. and now im eagerly waiting for 2nd part .. hmm super cooll...
thank you so much for this wonderful os

Thank you Neel!! πŸ˜ƒ hahaha I know Im quite surprised I've finished it somewhat I was going to go more into details about where they went and what they did and a few dialogues but then I got tired and if I continued writing it in the morning I would've got lazyπŸ˜›  actually the ones ive mentioned I never finished they're on my phone but there was another one that I did write Ill find the link and send it to you πŸ˜Š thanks again!!!!
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜³
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

very gd OS.. U wrote perfectly.. When will we get all these in the show? Keep on writting.

Thank you! πŸ˜³ I know! Im waiting for these episodes too! I really hope they're coming soon but first we have to go through all the ayesha rajat  drama first as well as everyone questioning priya then wee'll get to see these unless the cvs decide to leave the thread untied and leave it as usualπŸ˜† they really haven't done a good job finishing one track when starting another πŸ˜•
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

πŸ‘a wonderful day with raya and phiuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! πŸ˜³
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Lovely OS dear...superb.Peehu complaining about  ' Holi ' thingπŸ˜† Too good dear.  πŸ˜‰
Very cute OS .Waiting for the next part.πŸ˜›

Thank you Saniya! πŸ˜³ hahaha I wasn't going to add that in but when I was re-reading it over before posting I thought eh might as well itll be funnyπŸ˜† so i added both the holi parts in right before posting πŸ˜ƒ
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

wow lovely os loved every scene 

pihu's complaint abt playing holi part was too cuteπŸ˜†
update the next part soon

Thank you!!! πŸ˜³ hahaha yeah that part was put in right before I posted thought it would be funny to readπŸ˜› Will doo! I'm writing it soon ill post it before tomorrows episode πŸ˜ƒ
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURVIVA

Its awesome... Excellent... Its best of all the OS FF n SS in IF... Simply Sweet... You pen down it very well... Pls do write more... Liked it so much... Thanks for this sweet n happy OS...

WOW! LOL Thank you ssoo much!!😲 thats an amazing compliment cause I'm a HUGE fans of EVERY single FF, OS, SS in the forum I check for updates religiously πŸ˜† I don't accept your comment LOL total understatement!! So many other stories are sso much better but thank you sssoo so so much for liking it!! Ill be posting the next update in a few hours Ill be waiting for your comment πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Thank you swati! πŸ˜³ yess in a few hours itll be up!