ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asheema_sharma

awwwsomee...

luved it...
plz do write more...
eagerly waitin for ur next...

Thank you asheema! πŸ˜³ Ill post it in a few hours!
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritinayyar

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰awww sooocuye...i luved itπŸ˜‰ it is the first ff i m reading of urs and i already have became ur fan...plz give me the link of ur other ff so that i could read that too...😊

Thank you! πŸ˜³ hahaha I don't write often cause I never get time to write Im always busy  I have written another os before on 12th march episode πŸ˜› Once I find the link Ill msg you it :) And thank you again!! 
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Truly awesome Rani Sharma 

Thank you sri! πŸ˜³  
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was wonderful! I do hope you'll continue!
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi_77

That was wonderful! I do hope you'll continue!

Thank you Mira!😳 I have written the update going to post in a few minutes Just gotta Proof read it first πŸ˜ƒ
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for some rayape magical moments
ranii.sharma thumbnail
 Hello!! First of all I'd like to thank everyone for liking my story so much!! πŸ€— Definitely means alot! I never really write stories I enjoy reading them more so the response is amazing! Thank you again!! So as promised here is Part 2 before mondays Episode I actually had a totally different idea of what to write for Part 2 but as I started writing I couldn't stop and it turned out to be a prediction for todays episode πŸ˜† So here it goes!  Enjoy!!!😳

Precap: 

...The day couldn't have gone any better They all enjoyed the presense of each other and what wonderful way to spend it in a more better way then planned by the symbol of their love, their life, the apple of their eyes, Their daughter Peehu.

Update! Part 2:

Peehu was so tired from a day full of events that she had fell asleep, cuddled in Rams arms her legs resting on priyas legs as Ram and priya sat down on a big log close to shore to watch  the sun settle down and the moon appear as the tide started to come closer to the shore. Ram had his other arm wrapped around Priya's shoulder and Priyas head rested on his shoulder. Both deeply lost in the beauty and change of the scene in a matter of a few minutes. Both Ram and Priya loved to come visit the beach, it was their go-to place to think, reminisce, cool down, cheer up and the list goes on. There was no other place in the world besides the comfort of each others presense that was more relaxing. 

Lost in their thoughts: 
***Flashback***
Nurse: Ma'am all tests are done and everything is fine except for very high blood pressure, we have given the patient medicine so he is still sleeping but you may go in now.
Priya was so happy she quickly got up and and reached out her hand to Peehu and took her to go see Ram. Just as she was about to open the door she stopped looked through the small circled glass in the door she felt horrible she was the reason why Ram was in the hospital, her eyes filled with tears, she caused him so much pain these past 5 years. Poor ram seemed so vulnerable and hurt "Its my Fault" she thought, but no more thats enough of the suffering. She had taken a drastic decision 5 years ago and it was about time she made another. For herself, for Ram and most importantly, for Peehu. She looked down at her little angel and smiled. She put her hand on peehus head and brought it down to her back to give the ok to walk inside "Come, Lets go in".
Priya held Peehu by her shoulders as she walked behind her slowly up to Rams bed side. She sat down on the chair beside the bed took Peehu on her lap both facing Ram.
Peehu: Maama, what happend to golu uncle? Will he be okay?
Priya: (took her hand up to Peehus cheek to turn her face so she was looking at her) Baby.. (She paused trying to think of words to say) umm.. You- you remember the night before we left for Mumbai mama was telling you that your papa is the worlds best human being? And that he loves your maama and you alot? (Peehu Nods her head) And remember I was going to tell you who your papa was but then the door bell rang and I never got the chance to talk to you about it again, but today mama's going to tell you a story. (Priya took a deep breath and continued) Ek kahani thi.. Ek Rajkumar aur ek rajkumari...
Priya told Peehu the story of her and Rams life. From the moment of the car accident to the how their younger siblings wanted to get married to each other, her and rams arranged marriage, their differences, what they disliked about each other, them finally getting married, their lives after marriage, what they started to like about each other, the teasing and nok-jhoks, Karva Chauth, Ram having complete faith in priya without questions asked on diwali, their honey moon in beaituful australia, Apeksha, Kk, Christmas time, When she had a cancer scare Those 7 days of bliss, how they fell in love and didn't know how or even why, the distance from when Ram went to US, his return and trying to tell each other how much they love one another but then the huge fight happend and then they went their seperate ways to take a break but destiny bought them together and they realize their love for one another. Then the down fall (I'm not gonna get into that cause thats boring LOL) she told Peehu everything from A to Z how the bad man (not mentioning to her that bad man was Sid, Rams own brother) sent the Rajkumari away and she went and settled down in Dubai and thats when a cute little angel named pari (Priya smiled and butted heads very lightly with peehus) came into her life. 
Peehu: (Sleepily) and then they lived happily ever after mama?
Priya: No baby, they lived happily but not ever after.. (she looked down at Peehus hands in hers)

"But from now on they will... with each other... forever and ever... and even after that no matter what"

Priya froze she slowly raised her head to meet the eyes of those who she was longing to see..
"GOLU UNCLE!" Peehu excitedly looked at ram and he held out his hands to her, She leaned forward to give him a big hug. Priya lifted peehu up and placed her on Rams side. They both hugged each other very tightly, Priya was in awe of the scene. She longed for this moment. To see the two loves of her life right in front of her eyes.. together. Tears filled her eyes blurring her vision. She put her hand on peehus cheek and stared at her and said, "Peehu, that rajkumar in that story I just told you is no one other than your very own Golu uncle- oh sorry aap ki golu uncle nahi, yeh hai aap ki golu papa" She looked at ram and the tears that filled her eyes came rushing down her face. 
Ram just stared at her he couldn't believe it. What was there to believe? His wife who he thought was dead is alive, standing right in front of his eyes. For him to see, feel, hear, smell. She, the one who was always on his mind, in his thoughts in his heart who he thought he would only ever meet again at the cross roads was standing right in front of his eyes centimeters away from his face.
Peehu: Saach mama?!! (Ram and Peehu turned and looked at each other) Aap mere golu papa hai!! (She hugged him tightly rested her head on his shoulder) I LOVE YOU PAPA!
Those 4 words were amazing... nothing sounded more perfect to him at this moment. He had no words no idea what to say what to think this was all just so much information for him to comprehend. But at this moment all he wanted to do was just hold onto his life which was his daughter Peehu and the love of his life Priya. He held Peehu tightly not letting go he squinted his eyes shut as tears fell down his face remembering all his moments he had shared with Peehu in Dubai and the special bond he had instantly made with her. Minutes passed by which seemed like seconds to Ram, he opened his eyes to see that his darling daughter had fallen asleep resting her head on his shoulder facing him, snoring. He smiled and let out a soft little chuckle as tears continue to fall from his eyes. He looked up at Priya who was still staring at the scene in complete awe Tears flowing down her face like no tomorrow. They stared into each others eyes not saying anything. Not a word. Not even a facial expression. Their eyes did all the talking. The love was clearly very much visible in each others eyes. Ram held out his free hand to priya and she let out a loud sob and reach into him and hugged him tightly. Both crying tears of happiness like never before. Priya laid down on the hospital bed as well (lol okay I know you guys are wondering how big can this bed be its not that big but enough to fit the three of them snuggled closely to each other) digging her face into rams neck/chest crying as he just held her tightly crying just as much. Both had their hands on Peehu as she slept. After a long while Priya lifted her head and kissed Rams cheek and wiped his tears away, 
"Ram, I-"
"ssshhh.. don't say anything priya.. I don't want to hear anything right now I know there's a lot to say a lot to hear a lot to understand, but right now I just want to lay here with you and my daughter in my arms where you both belong. We have the rest of our lives to talk but right now I don't want to hear anything  I just want to cherish this moment" Ram interrupted Priya looking deep into her eyes he kissed her forehead resting his lips on her forehead as priya closed her eyes cherishing the moment. She then again rest her head on Rams other shoulder placing her hand on top of Peehus which rested on Rams heartbeat.

"Saach kehte hai, Pyaar door toh ho sakta hai, bechaar sakta hai, kaam ho sakta hai, lekin khatam kabhi bhi nahi ho sakta hai."

Priya said quietly as she held Ram tighter, Ram did the same both snuggling closer to each other as possible. He rest his head on hers and slowly both of them dozed off in a sweet peaceful sleep after a long 5 years...

The door slowly crept close and the scene shifts to outside the room that occupied the 3 souls longing for each other. Everyone was present. Sudhir, Shipra, Karthik, Natasha, KK, Dadi, Rishab, Soumya, Rajat, Daijaa, Cady, Rahul, the two other nevik kids, Kush, Mamaji and even Ayesha. Priya had called Rajat from the ambulance telling him that Ram had lost consciousness and was being rushed to the hospital. They arrived right when Priya had began her Rajkumar-Rajkumari story. Everyone had tears in their eyes not saying a single word no one, not anyone standing in that hallway at this moment had any idea what to say. This was definitely a life changing moment, not only for Ram, Priya and Peehu but for every one of those people standing in that hall way...

The End!!

Thank you again everyone for liking it! Hope everyone liked this update.. I actually I really liked the flashback part πŸ˜† 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
right at the moment i dont say anythink i only fee their toghterness πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesomely brilliant, thank u for presenting such heartfelting OS and that too before such crucial moment (about Monday epi), loved it thoroughly, I actually read two parts at one go, do keep writing such stuff