Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sizzysehrish

i agree arjun will not fa,ll in love with riya soon

it will be long love journey
hope Cv take it in a good way 

yep it will take a long long long time...
Hope we dont have grey hairs till then๐Ÿ˜†
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

At this point in time, he cared for her only as his team member, this was not at all about him, but about Riya.

Arjun has to get a closure on his past and wife's death first and even after then it will be a while before he develops any kind of feelings for her. It is too soon for him.

First he will bond with the team then his feelings for Riya will surface.

agreed, and maybe its high time that the truth of Arjun and Roshni's murder come forward nah...
I mean we all are waiting for the famous Sikander to make his entry...

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

hmmm yar i felt the same...arjun would have done the same for any other person... but u know what even riya doesn't realize what she feels for arjun...she is just spell-bound...the way i see it...each time she sees arjun...she is just drawn towards him ...not caring hat will happen to her she just follows arjun...that's probably her trust on arjun...๐Ÿ˜Š

as for arjun he will not fall in love any time soon nor will he develop any kind of feelings for riya...he has always tried n will keep trying ...that riya stays away from his personal life...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ณ 
for ariya love story...if the makers have planned it the  it will take a year n half for them to even realize n come to terms with their feelings n confessing is way beyond that...
as we all know that riya will fall for arjun first so she will be the one getting all the rage n fury of our ACP  rawte...poor girl...๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope the show ends on a goood note with ariya union n the makers don't disappoint us fans...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep agree with you, Riya will get hurt lots of times if she falls in love with Arjun, he'l make her life hell bcuz of that๐Ÿ˜ญ...
N like you hopefully the CVs will give us at least something on ARIYA
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U r right Arjun cared for Riya as a team member. He would have done the same if it was somebody else. He doesn't feel anything 4 her.
But Riya has started 2 feel for him. She is not realising it. Mujhe toh soch ke dar lagta jab Arjun ko pata chalega she has fallen in love with him pata nahi woh bechari ki kya haal karega. Poor girl.
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

U r right Arjun cared for Riya as a team member. He would have done the same if it was somebody else. He doesn't feel anything 4 her.
But Riya has started 2 feel for him. She is not realising it. Mujhe toh soch ke dar lagta jab Arjun ko pata chalega she has fallen in love with him pata nahi woh bechari ki kya haal karega. Poor girl.

Arjun will hurt her then, will shout at her, and insult her...
I'm afraid also what will our doll undergo at that time...
It wont be easy for Riya to make Arjun love her bacK๐Ÿ˜ญ
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, this love story is going to face a hell lot of obstacles.. Arjun's tragic past needs to be confronted with,, Sikandar needs to be killed or caught, whatever! 

And well, yes, I am prepared for all the hurt and pain, our adorable Riya is going to have to face once he finds out that she's in love with him.. 

But this is what I want to happen next..
Riya shud just give up one fine day, and that'll leave Arjun baffled..
He'll start digging into his own conscience for the answers.. And voila.. the heart answers him back!

Well, that's my wish worth 2 cents.. Lets see whats in store..