Love, starting of love or????

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Well first of all, like many other friends already mentioned, today's epi was rocking😊
we had riya getting hurt, Arjun saving her😳
still guys i know lots are happy of Arjun saving her, yet i felt he would hv done and acted the same way for any other members😕
he was not emotional at al, nor was he looking at Riya at the end, he didnt really care that much😭
the only part showing that he mellowed down a bit was wen the small girl gave him a rose, and he kissed her forehead, that was the most touching scene from my POV😊.
well i also think that Riya has already fallen for Arjun😳, but maybe she doesnt realise it yet...
n god only can help her when she does,poor girl Arjun will kill her if she ever mentions love in front of him😆
still even in today's epi i felt that Arjun might never love her ðŸ˜­...
any1 agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...love kb kise hojae kuch ni pta chlta
Jo love mei kabhi kuch ni predict kr skte
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Hmmm...love kb kise hojae kuch ni pta chlta
Jo love mei kabhi kuch ni predict kr skte

agreed dear, lekin arjun's concern was only for that of a colleague...😭
n he didnt look at her at all in the end... i felt that very symbolic😭
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...arjun will fall for riya but that will take a long tym...he has to heal from his wife's death first,i dont think riya has fallen in love with him yet,she admires him and is in awe with his credentials and capabilities and to top it of he is HOT... lols...it willl take a lil mor tym for riya to fall in love with him i think but i am sure it will take a hell lot of time for arjun to fall for her.. 
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: haruhi26

agreed dear, lekin arjun's concern was only for that of a colleague...😭
n he didnt look at her at all in the end... i felt that very symbolic😭

Hmmm..in short arjun hume thode se sapne dikhake unpe pani fer deta h
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree arjun will not fa,ll in love with riya soon
it will be long love journey
hope Cv take it in a good way 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
At this point in time, he cared for her only as his team member, this was not at all about him, but about Riya.

Arjun has to get a closure on his past and wife's death first and even after then it will be a while before he develops any kind of feelings for her. It is too soon for him.

First he will bond with the team then his feelings for Riya will surface.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm yar i felt the same...arjun would have done the same for any other person... but u know what even riya doesn't realize what she feels for arjun...she is just spell-bound...the way i see it...each time she sees arjun...she is just drawn towards him ...not caring hat will happen to her she just follows arjun...that's probably her trust on arjun...😊
as for arjun he will not fall in love any time soon nor will he develop any kind of feelings for riya...he has always tried n will keep trying ...that riya stays away from his personal life...😔😳 
for ariya love story...if the makers have planned it the  it will take a year n half for them to even realize n come to terms with their feelings n confessing is way beyond that...
as we all know that riya will fall for arjun first so she will be the one getting all the rage n fury of our ACP  rawte...poor girl...😭
hope the show ends on a goood note with ariya union n the makers don't disappoint us fans...😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbhattacharya

i agree...arjun will fall for riya but that will take a long tym...he has to heal from his wife's death first,i dont think riya has fallen in love with him yet,she admires him and is in awe with his credentials and capabilities and to top it of he is HOT... lols...it willl take a lil mor tym for riya to fall in love with him i think but i am sure it will take a hell lot of time for arjun to fall for her.. 

😆
Stil somehow in this show, they always show Riya softening towards Arjun, but never anything from Arjun's part...
It's always Riya looking at him, Riya having tears in her eyes for him, Riya defending him...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Hmmm..in short arjun hume thode se sapne dikhake unpe pani fer deta h

Not Arjun dear, the CVs...😆
But stil i'l wait hopefully one day we get at least one hint that Arjun feels something more for Riya, i think that will make all us fans happy and crazy😉