Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The Taste Of Your Own Medicine
Part 3

The meeting got over within an hour. Everyone was going out to do the tasks assigned to them.

Rey: Sharon and Swayam, can I have a moment. I need to talk to you guys.
Sharon: yeah sure Rey. What do you want to talk about?
( The rest of the gang leaves. Only Swayam, Rey and Sharon are there in the rehearsal hall now)
Rey: Well, actually, I don't have anything to talk about. I just feel that you two need to talk to each other.
Swayam: Rey please. There is nothing to talk about.
Rey: I am your best friend, na? So if you love me you will talk to each other and sort out your issues. I am waiting outside the hall.
(Rey leaves)
Swayam: What the hell! I don't want to talk! I am leaving
Sharon: Of course why would you want to talk to me? You have better things to do na!
(Swayam ignored Sharon's comment and turned around to leave)
Sharon: Swayam I need an explanation.
Swayam: What are you talking about? What explanation?
Sharon: Oh-em-gee! You are asking what explanation! Really now, Swayam? Don't act as if you don't understand a thing! I need an explanation for your behaviour. This rude and cold behaviour. And to top that you have been ignoring my calls. What do you have to say to that?
Swayam: I do not owe you any explanations Sharon. You do not have that right anymore. And wait, before demanding explanations from me don't you think you have loads to explain about your behaviour since last month?
Sharon: My behaviour is just a reaction to your behaviour.
Swayam: No Sharon, my behaviour is a reaction to your behaviour.
Sharon: You know what? I really don't want to talk anymore!
Swayam ( in full hyper mode now): Then don't! But just calm down for once and listen to this. The Dazzlers won the Footloose competition. That was a great achievement. But you will have to agree that if the Weaklings were not disqualified you would have had really tough competition. that is the bitter truth. If you were a part of the Weaklings team wouldn't you have felt betrayed if you were not given the chance to participate?
Sharon (now literally shouting): Why the hell are you bringing up this topic? I know the Weaklings were kind of justified when they blamed me. But all is forgiven and forgotten now! Why are we talking about this?
Swayam: Because you didnot forgive me, someone who never blamed you for anything and always defended you!
Sharon: You never defended me in front of me!
(Swayam tightly held Sharon's shoulders and gave her a shake as he said...)
Swayam: So what? Does it always have to be in front of you? How does that matter? Do you always need proof for everything? Don't you trust me?
(Then he let go of Sharon)
Sharon: Fine, whatever you are saying is right. But you were not there when I needed you the most.
Swayam: Did it ever occur to you that even you were not there when I needed you the most? Sharon, my team lost, they were upset. I had to handle them. And at that time you wanted me to choose between you and my team instead of being an understanding girlfriend. Still I never expected anything from you because I knew You were upset too. Do you realize that? Did it evr occur to you that I wanted to give you space? Because you were the one who told me that you wanted to be alone!
                Sharon chose to keep shut. She didn't know what to say. It seemed to her that a new door was being opened and the light coming from it was blinding her. Suddenly it seemed to her that all the thoughts swarming in her head was disappearing. She was blank. Swayam continued to talk.
Swayam: Sharon, I always wanted you to be happy, which is why I kept distance from you, tried to make you smile with my stupid and idiotic gestures and antics. But you decided to punish me through your cold and distant behaviour. Did it occur to you that I was trying to make you happy despite being so hurt?
                By now, Swayam's pain-stricken eyes were piercing Sharon heart. Swayam giving one last loook walked out of the hall leaving Sharon behind. Tears were rolling down from sharon's beautiful green eyes now.  "What have I done? I feel like an absolute bi*ch" she said to herself. She had hurt the guy who loved her the most. She did not want to loose him. She wanted to apologize. She wanted him back in her life. She said to herself, " I need to find Swayam. I have to talk to him." She knew he was in the abandoned corridor right now. That is where he went when he was upset. A faint smile broke out on her face as she said " Finally realization has dawned upon me." saying this she ran to find her life and get it back in place.

So how was the third part??Please do leave your comments and likes. I really appreciate them๐Ÿ˜‰...Criticism is most welcome...i appreciate them too!!i will update the last part very soon!Promise!!For pms please buddy me up!๐Ÿ˜Š
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
awesum update amy!
loved it
update next part soon
thanks for the pmEdited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update ...i luved the way Swayam expressed all his feelings of being hurt by her and her ignorance ...that's what they need the most at this  point of time... express their feelings ,insecurities,anger ,hurt... Sharon finally realized that her behaviour is hurting him (at least in ur OS)...looking forward to the next update ... hopefully we will get few intense n sweet SWARON moments...plz update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh! I like this slightly bad-ass Swayam! God knows Swayam needs to put his foot down! Awesome update, though the font was a bit blinding. ๐Ÿ˜† Update soon and thanks for the PM. 
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amy now that was a perfect update...i so wished to see something like that happen...and you have just written what i always wanted to see...

swayam here took his stand firmly...he replied every question of sharon...he just briefly gave sharon a full dose of explaination about how the things took place...swayam was just brillient...the way he told sharon have she ever tried to know just like her swayam also wanted her to be with him and support him in all this but she was no where as she needed her so called space...the last stair was just amazing to feel...i am just awstruck by the way you have descripted swayam..swayam stole the show for today...he finally spoke breaking all the silences...and man how much i loved it i cannot even explain you...

sharon was also good by reacting to swayam just the way it suited sharon...she will never understand him stright away so you put that in place properly...and after all the speech of swayam she realised that the misunderstanding has now cost her very much big loss...she cannot afford to loose swayam and she is ready to talk to him again...she herself realised that it was realisation dawns for her...i loved all the expressions of sharon here...they were just perfect here and in complete sink with what swayam was saying to her...

but this update belonged to swayam...he rocked it...finally we got to see swayam like the way wanted to see him...

loved the update and every single line used in it...

thanks for pm...do update last part soon...

regards

pratik (maddy)
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
res!!
unres!!!
awesome update amu...
luvd the way swayum explained each n every bit of her cold n hurt behaviour...i so wish aisa ek convo d3 main hua hota...
at last sharon realized her mistakes and want her love happy nd back in life...
thanks for pm..update soon!!!Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
i am again late 

aab shyad ye meri adat ban gayi hai 

the update was fab 

swayam was fighting against his love 

dat thing is really sparky.he is shouting on his love 

it was awesome 

the thing he told and which u wrote bought water in my eyes

i just loved the update...

i could feel his pain

so finally sharon madam ko feel ho gayi

and how sweet of rey to solve der prob

all and all this is for u 
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
UPDATE SOON YAAR...
Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey amrita๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it's just awasome
finally we got swayam whom we wnt d persn who told proprly abt his feeling & cn realize his love abt hic feeling all over d part swayam was awsome i just loved d update waiting for shrn's reactions so plz do next update soon
Thanx for d PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUME UPDATE . . BEAUTIFULY DESCRIBE D SWAYAM'S FLNGS . . .SHARON UNDRSTANDS. GR8. . .LUKNG FRWARD TO NXT UPDATE . . . EAGERLY WAITING FR IT . . THANX FR D PM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ