SwaRon OS- The Taste Of Your Own Medicine

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The Taste Of Your Medicine
This SS starts from the scene in Swayam's house where he asks Sharon whether she is happy with their relationship and she walks out.
Part 1

"Why is Sharon behaving like that? What do I make of this? Is she not happy with me? Or is it just that she does not want to show that she is happy in this relationship...sorry, trial relationship." Swayam thought to himself as he saw Sharon's car disappearing from his view.
           "I cannot let this go on. If you keep behaving so abnormally with me, I will start behaving abnormally too. Just wait and watch, Sharon Rai Prakash. If you don't want my attention, then you will not get it." Swayam said to himself as he went inside his house.

NEXT DAY (REY, SHARON AND SWAYAM ARE SITTING IN THE CANTEEN)

"So guys I read all of the ideas that you two and the rest mailed me yesterday for Amar's campaign. And I have made a list of the best ideas which we are going to execute during the campaign. I have made some copies of the list. Please go through this. I will leave now. Noone should see me here. I will meet you people in a while." said Rey. He gave them the copies of the list and soon left.
Sharon(going through the list): What? Rey didn't include my idea of distributing Amar's dance videos in cds? I just don't get this!
Swayam:Sorry Sharon. Actually there were so many ideas so Rey and I decided to choose the best ones. And we felt distributing dance cds does not really help our cause.
Sharon: Of course it does. People will get to see how talented Amar is!
Swayam: Sharon, everybody already knows Amar is a talented dancer! And how does being a great dancer make him a good contender for the position of G.S.?
Sharon:  Arrey people will understand that Amar is capable of doing lots of things. They would understand if Amar became the G.S. there will be no lack of entertainment ever!!(By then she had already understood that her idea was irrelevant but she kept on arguing for the sake of arguing.)
Swayam: Sharon,  its a bad idea.
Sharon:  Now you will tell me whether my ideas are good or bad? How dare you? Always remember that I am your C.S. and you are my assistant!
Swayam: One thing I do remember- that I am the A.C.S.- Assistant Cultural Secretary and not just an assistant! So my views do count. And Rey, your best friend and ex-G.S. does not approve of your idea too. Just accept it na Sharon that your idea was not good enough. And if you cannot accept this simple truth then you might as well leave. No, actually I will leave. I am just sick and tired of you!!
          Saying this, Swayam left. Sharon couldnot believe her ears. " Did Swayam just say that? My boyfriend just told me that he is sick and tired of me! How could you say that Swayam? You have hurt me, a lot." she thought to herself as a tear escaped her eyes.

So how was it? Not too bad i hope!!In this ss i am going to try and resolve Swaron misunderstandings in my way!!So please do hit the like button and leave your comments!Criticism is most welcome!!For pms for future updates buddy me up!!😊

Part 1-Page 1
Part 2-Page 5

Part 3- Page 7
Part 4- Page 13
Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amy yahaan pe stop kyun kiya!!! jaldi update kar...plz..

AWESOME STARTπŸ€—
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res! ~unres~ awesome start..πŸ‘ swayam realy needed to man up!! luved how u showed the real sharon who could do anything to prove her point right... the way swayam backfired at sharon was realy nice!! bt sharon crying... update the next part soon.. Thanks for the pm!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like the title. Sounds very promising. And much needed no doubt. Please do PM me when you update. πŸ˜Š
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZINGSTART . . . UPDATE JALDI PLS I C'NT WAIT. . . EAGER TO KNW WHAT NXT. . THANX FR PM😊
Oh! My God he was rude to Sharon 

Maana padaga Amy ...

I love the way he back fire the answer was lovely 

Will be waiting for the update

Dear loved it  And a πŸ€— 4 u
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...thats like our swayam...sharon and her idea...found it cute...seriously cvs at least shud be showing their frustration through some CS and ACS work...plzz do PM me the next update
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nehal92

Amy yahaan pe stop kyun kiya!!! jaldi update kar...plz..

AWESOME STARTπŸ€—

Haha!!Ab pata chala kaisa lagta hai jab yehi tereko bolte hai!!Gave you a taste of your own medicine!!LOL
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice one ...we need this sequence in the show... finally our majnu boy decided to fight back in his own way ... i hope  sharon will realize her mistake soon .. plz update soon..thanx for the pm...
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is really gud...THANKS FOR THE PM...