Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey
nice startπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved d update & waiting for next part...
plz PM me when u do next onneπŸ˜ƒ
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The Taste Of Your Own Medicine

Part 2

Next day (Sharon's place)

Sharon was hurt. She still could not believe this. Swayam's words kept on repeating themselves in her mind. "I am just sick and tired of you!" Yes, he had said that and had walked out.
         "I need an explanation for such behaviour!!" She thought to herself and decided to call Swayam up. It had been weeks since she had called up Swayam. But today she had to call him. She needed an explanation for her boyfriend's behaviour towards her.
         The first time she called Swayam did not pick up. The second time also he did not pick up. The same thing happened in the third, fourth, fifith and sixth time. "Swayam always picks up my call, then what happened today?" Sharon thought. She dialled his number yet again. and found it to be busy. This happened for the next one hour. Sharon got really frustrated by now. "What is wrong with him? Who is he talking to for so long ignoring my calls? How dare he do that? I just don't believe this! Firstly he was rude to me and now he is ignoring my calls. Fine! He will have to face the consequences now! Swayam, you did not want me to change, right? You wanted the old Sharon back right? now you will finally see the tigress coming out of her den!!"

Next day at college in the rehearsal hall(The entire gang is present except Sharon)

Nilesh: Where the hell is Sharon? Why is she so late? We need to discuss our strategies for the final time today.
Amar: Someone call her na! Swayam ju7st call her na!
Swayam: Please! i have better things to do. Ask her friends to call her.
Simmi: What do you mean by better things to do? What is wrong with you Swayam?
Swayam: Nothing is wrong with me. Everything is wrong with Sharon. Why don't you ask your diva friend to check her attitude instead of checking me?
          Sharon had just entered the hall, and the first thing she heard was Swayam's comment.
Sharon: Hello! How dare you! How dare you say anything about me?
Swayam: You see, I am a citizen of India and therefore I do enjoy the right to freedom of speech. I can say anything I want. How does it matter to you? I don't think anything I say should affect you.
Sharon( in her mind ): bHow can you say that? You very well know how much you affect me.
(to Swayam): Of course whatever you say does not matter to me! You may be the ACS but always remember for me you will always remain a bloody weakling! A loser!
         It literally hurt Sharon to say those words. She did not want to hurt Swayam but she had to. After all, he started all this. He started being rude and cold to her. he started avoiding her, ignoring her calls and all. She had to do this.
Bharat: What did you just say? How dare you talk to our Swayam like that!
Neha: You know Sharon you will never change. He was the only person in our team who defended you after the Footloose fiasco and you repay him like this!
Rey: Guys enough! Let's not talk about all these stuffs yet again! I thought we were done with it. Let's focus on the G.S. elections please.
Swayam: Guys Rey is right. We should not focus on meaningless stuff right now. Let's focus on the meeting.
Sharon( in her mind ): So talking about me has become meaningless to you now Swayam. I wish I had never said yes for the trial relationship now. Or else you would not have been able to affect me so very much.
       Breaking out from the string of thoughts she tried to focus on the meeting. But she soon found out that she was not being able to focus. The only name thjat revolved in her mind was-Swayam. She mentally repeated all the conversations she had with him since Footloose finals. Had she been unreasonable? "Of course not. Swayan was not there for me when I needed him the most. I have full right to remain angry with him. And look at the way he is behaving with me these days. I can never forgive him for that." she thought to herself.

So how was it? Not too bad i hope!!Sorry for such a late update!!I will post the next update very very soon!Pakka promise!So please do hit the like button and leave your comments!Criticism is most welcome!!For pms for future updates buddy me up!!😊

Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now this is what I call super awesome update. It was really cool an loved the way you have penned the update especially Swayam's dialogue. It was amusing to see him being rude to Sharon. But any way it completely justified the theme of this SS. And who knows probaly a shock like this is really needed to save SwaRon relationship. Wonderful update.
I am second 1 to comment aaahahahahhaaha 

challo koi nahi den also me happy 

update was mind blowing yaar i loved it 

sharon was calling him again and again 

he was talking to sharon rude shocking 

now waiting for the next update chal jaldi update kar 

byeee
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
~unres~
awesome update!
update nxt part soon..
Thanks for the pmEdited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ...i was waiting for this update ...awesome...loved this part ...sharon needs the taste of her own medicine ...u justified the name of ur SS...superb part ..plz plz update soon ...😊
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...sharon's confusion is bang on...hope everything works out...it hurts to see them like thiss...
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update. The way you described Sharon's feelings was too good. Update soon. 😊
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
will unres on sat!! 
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update amrita !!
it was quite interesting to see swayam being that rude and saying mean things to sharon
due to this sharon will understand that she was being cold towards swayam.
i hope the fight solves soon..
eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.