Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Really good to know that both of them placed thier own heart before each other... and you evil girl, left us hanging...

Loved the update ... Now, waiting for the next..
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
What a spine-tingling,goosebump-raising, heart-pounding update Naina.
How well you have depicted Khushi's POV.
Her fears of the strange sensations, of the unknown, her desire - these are all so real.
And Arnav, what a hero you are turning to be - truthful, honest, concerned about your woman...muuaah.
yadiyada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! In this day and age of instant gratification above all else, it is a pleasant and refreshing change to read such honesty in a relationship. The game of holding off can be just as enjoyable! 
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was an outstanding piece of writing. You built the tension so masterfully, yet with such softness and tenderness, can't help but stand up and clap for you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us and I hope you will update soon! 😊
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina,
Just Perfect Update..
Perfect emotions, realization and admission..to their thoughts, view points and believes...πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I guess n Hope its not heading to break up but a proper and sound foundation to their relationship..I dont mind a small term separation..in between them for some Introspection..BOth sides...
Edited by hatathbristi - 11 years ago
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
undoubtedly love this chapter dear...but why the cliffhanger????

but these cliffhangers do keep us hooked i must say...i hope this statement doesn't break the spell!!!

i hope she understands him how he understands her and her values...even khushi did things which she didn't even think about earlier!!!

so its just a matter of time that even arnav might consider getting married!!

the way they openly talked was beatifully written
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was good..a honest conversation, .. What will be khushi s reaction to arnav s view against marriage??
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..

thanks 4 d pm
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another cliff hanger?! Oh no! How will Khushi react to this now? I cant wait to know.
The best thing I love about these two is their honesty. I always leaves me spellbound. They're like so perfect and every time, am just in awe of them :)
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...beautiful
loved their honest and to the point conversation
want more...😊