Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow,
wonder what will happen next.
Thank you for the PM n the update
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am glad.. that they spoke about how they felt.. for khushi even if she wants him bad.. it would be too early to cross the bridge of her belief and come mid way for him.. for that their relation has to grow very strong which time would do it and both will come mid-way to compromise for their relationship which as time passes would become very very important for both of them to ignore for their own belief.. whether sexual relation before wedlock or not believing in marriage at all.

p.s I think there is something wrong with the chapter numbering.. not sure though.. haven't double checked.. i thought this one was meant to be 35..
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you..thank you...thank you..and another million thank yous for this wonderful update😊 Please don't stress yourself too much Naina..all your readers here understand the importance of your life outside IF...and we are more than happy that you are finding time for us and giving us such wonderful entertainment..love you😊
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Both remain true to themselves, to each other and to their character...acheieving that is a commendable feat...so congratulations to the writer!!
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

This is an aaamaaazinnnggg chapter! Short and sweet! Well more sexy and full of passion, to a certain extent 😃.

I admire both Arnav and Khushi's honesty. Khushi because for her speaking about her sexual desires to probably anyone would be difficult for her and she'd be full of nerves, but this was Arnav Singh Raizada. A man who she respects, who is maybe a little intimidating, to some extent ruthless and the most wanted man of pretty much any girls dream. Then again, he's also unpredictable too ...

Then we have Arnav. Although he isn't or doesn't appear to have any difficulty showing his feelings towards Khushi in a physical sense, I appreciate that for him it would be hard to open up in general. Initially he was reserved about his feelings and emotions, but now seems a little relaxed 😊.

Thanks for the PM. Please PM me for the next update!

asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn that's some intense sexual tension between the two.

Both of them remained true to themselves and their values, which is really remarkable, but I do hope they find a middle ground
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*sigh*...and you still make me want an Arnav in my life with this chapter!!! *SOBS* Where can I get an Arnav???? 
I thought this chapter was a MAJOR breakthrough. Because Arnav and Khushi were comfortable enough to talk about stuff which sometimes some people don't talk about at all!! So two thumbs up to you for that! I have a feeling Khushi will take it upon herself to keep Arnav with her at all costs :) 

Thank you for the PM :) I can't wait to read more! 
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after this chap am wantin a person lyk arnav for myself...
thry r so free in talkin to eachoter  even though their relation s nly 2 weeks old...
am waitin eagerly to knw wat will kushi tell...
awsum update
dont stress urself 
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the way they cant talk it out between them...awesome!!
oh god...i wonder how would khushi react to this honest but blunt confession of arnav!!
really curious as in what turn this relationship is going to take!!
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. continue soon.