Fame Gurukul

Petition - return of FG -please read Pg 5

infiniteattract thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heya I just read in an article posted in the forum, that set India CEO has no plans of bringing back shows like FG2 or II3.  I feel the rat race of channels has made him feel that talent hunts wont be profitable and fictions will help raise the TRPs. 

But do you guyz genuinely believe that.  I myself have lost all interest in watching Sony with all these new soaps coming up.  The same ghisi pithi stories that are meant to go on for years together.  I personally feel talent hunts would help increasing the lost TRPs of Sony and it will bring more talent to llimelight.  I myself know so many who are willing to audition for FG2 or II3 and we all are eager to see these upcoming talents, arnt we.  Soaps can never bring back that energy, suspense and that feeling of supporting our favorites no matter how interesting the story line is. 

I feel a cumulative appeal to Mr. Singh would help us bring these shows back.  We can also suggest him to make shows with the participants of II1-2 and FG focussing on what they are doing now, how are they coping with their new lives, how is the industry struggle like and so forth.  These contestants shouldnt be forgotten, Sony has brought them to limelight so its Sony's responsibility to promote them or else after a year or two ppl wont even remember singers like Gurpreet and Chavvi ever existed.

I suggest let us make a petition, lets all of us sign it and send it to Mr. Singh's email id, it may work as a suggestion and he may plan to focus on reality shows more seeing so many of us interested.  What say ma frnds?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by infiniteattract - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yow yow madhu gr88 idea πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
i am in also πŸ˜›
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
i am in in in double innnnnn lol
plz sir reality shows have to be thereeeeeeeee 😳
monicaaaaa thumbnail
mee 2!! count me in. there should definately be a fg2 everyone will absolutly enjoy it!!!

m0nica
qazi_luv thumbnail
Plzzz Sir..Plss bring FG AND II bac...they giv us soo much entertainment..like for FG..qazi's style, rex's jokes, rupu's way of talking, annoying arpita... plss count me in!
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fg2..Thinking of it makes you smile!Fg1 was really close to us!It would be a gr8 pleasure if you wud bring it back...

Please count me in😊

RIPSI thumbnail
Thum zinda ho madhu? kaaam kaaaj nahi hai kyaaa idea kithne aathe hai. kaaaam karo mufth ki roti math thod. gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😭 theri yaaaaaaaadh saaaaathaaaaaaaaathi haiiiiiii 😭
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
hey madhu great idea
count me in dear

missing u yaar πŸ˜›
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazi_luv

Plzzz Sir..Plss bring FG AND II bac...they giv us soo much entertainment..like for FG..qazi's style, rex's jokes, rupu's way of talking, annoying arpita... plss count me in!

exactly,there will never be another qazi,rupu,rex,shamit arijit kyoki bhagwan ne inke sirf ek he model banaya hai but reality shows should keep going onπŸ‘

i am inπŸ˜ƒ

mans thumbnail
Yeah we need these shows or what we gonna discuss on IF ...FG format is really good and with all mirch masala they made it intresting last time ...I was hoping they will come up with some good stuff this time ...do they need director? I can atleast apply πŸ˜›

We want our FG back ..and these reality shows are anytime better than sas bahu drama