Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahana Goswami - Poor Man's Konkona?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I have watched quite a few movies of Shahana Goswami (Rock On, Rubaroo, Jashnn, BKB, and Mirch). I thought she was brilliant in all of those movies.

In some ways, I feel she resembles Konkona Sen Sharma. Her looks, skin tone, acting, etc match with that of Konkona's. What do you guys think? Can she be labeled as poor man's Konkona?

Having said that, I plan on watching Ru-Ba-Ru again tonight 😃 - a film starring the two most underrated actors of Bollywood - Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami! ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Oh, a 100 views and no opinions. ðŸ¤”
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovee Randeep Hooda.. I don't have any concerns with Shahana 😆 and Rubaru to me was one of the most stupid movies.. watched it because of Randeep again..
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Wasnt Sahana goswami choosen for plenty of awards for some movie.. how come she bcome underrated/poorman's choice of konkana  ?? 😆

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
@ Pallo: I laujh that movie. 😃

@ TJ: I always thought so. 😆
I dont like her. She was the most boring part about the Heroine trailer. and in Ra.One. 
she was awesome in rock On . i became a fan of her after that film...and literary caught her in most of the films...acting powerhouse indeed...she is no heroine material, so she will get those roles where she fits right in...
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Wasnt Sahana goswami choosen for plenty of awards for some movie.. how come she bcome underrated/poorman's choice of konkana  ?? 😆

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊

when a newcomer reminds someone of another already known person that one

is known as 'poor mans so and so'.

But im sure with the kind of performances she is giving, Shahana will soon be

known as Shahana herself.

It wasnt meant to be an under mining kind of comment im sure...just a comparison

of a beautiful talented actress with another beautiful talented actress who happened

to be in films before her.Smile

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes she does resemble Konkana maybe due to skin tone and acting,and she was good in RockOn.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She is indeed a good actress . She has lot of potential . Like her in Ru-Ba-Ru and Rock on.