you made it very well..πŸ‘
loved it to bits😳

TaaRey so mad about each other❀️ the way you explained it all..amazing

waiting for the next part.update soon!!πŸ€—
Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As always u did a fabulous job FatiπŸ‘ wow Taani is so different in this SS which I love because it's always Rey being the rude and cold one. I just love everything about this update, I hope Taani change her mind and go get the red dress Rey chose for her😳 cant wait to see what happen at the ball plzzz updateee soonnn
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww omg sooo cute <3 she bought the dress he liked giving it cheevam's name πŸ˜†

taani  such a sweetheart

poor taani doesnt want to be heart broken again by rey and now she wnt let her heart have the chance it deserves to be with him

fatz outstanding job! ur writing style is amazing and addictive absolutely love ur writing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pls pls pls update soon
SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
uff d last line!!!jus hited me!...u wrote it soo beautifully i cud actually see TaRey like dt,,luvd it =)) update vvv soon...
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please continue fastπŸ‘!!! The SS is getting really excitingπŸ˜ƒ
Wow!! it was amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Have never read anything more beautiful πŸ˜Š fabulous job. Have you ever thought about becoming a writer by any chance???πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful... plzzz update soon...
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraasad22

I am speechless Wat to say yaar u truly r the queen of ff,ss,os πŸ‘ OMG don't know Wat to say okay let's start it was beyond perfect lyk just beautiful wonderful amazing brilliant fabulous fantastic terrific etc 😳 u r just amazing at expressing emotions through words πŸ‘ I could literally imagine each n every scene I literally can't mention a particular one as all scenes were my favourite luv ur writin to the core πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—just can't stop praising ur work but just luved it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—will be waiting for the update   πŸ˜ƒ

OH LORD! Queen? :O That is huge :') So many beautiful adjectives for me ahhh... I am flattered. :D That was the goal for people to picture every scene :D Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :) #touched
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

As always u did a fabulous job FatiπŸ‘ wow Taani is so different in this SS which I love because it's always Rey being the rude and cold one. I just love everything about this update, I hope Taani change her mind and go get the red dress Rey chose for her😳 cant wait to see what happen at the ball plzzz updateee soonnn

Taani has transformed into this after all she has been through, I am so happy that you're liking it. :) To know if she is going to wear the red dress or not you have to wait. πŸ˜‰ Thank you so muchπŸ€—
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

awww omg sooo cute <3 she bought the dress he liked giving it cheevam's name πŸ˜†

taani  such a sweetheart

poor taani doesnt want to be heart broken again by rey and now she wnt let her heart have the chance it deserves to be with him

fatz outstanding job! ur writing style is amazing and addictive absolutely love ur writing πŸ‘

pls pls pls update soon

No no no. She bought the white dress :s
We all don't want to see a broken Taani or Rey and until they are apart they are broken :/
Do you have any idea how amazing it feels when YOU say such amazing stuff? :') Thank you so much for the comment and for inspiring me to write. πŸ˜ƒ