Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fatz this was super amazing loved every line u wrote it was awesome i thought it was mind blowing loved how they got locked in the cupboard heheh 
but love this SS super cute and sweet πŸ€—
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

this is my face after reading this part

πŸ‘ amazing job fatzz!! just loved everything

taani's anger towards rey...rey's confusion towards taani 

and uff the last line

update soon pls!!! cnt wait to see what happens

Thank you so much Sanju! πŸ€—Means a lot coming from you :)
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraasad22

WOW FATIMA I am sooo in luv with this ss fantastic job πŸ‘ I was sooo mesmerised by ur words for TAAREY it was brilliant u have a good sense of writing u make it sooo realistic luved it πŸ€— will be eagerly waiting for ur update plz pm me πŸ˜ƒ

Aweee <3 Your comment makes me blush β˜ΊοΈ I am glad you liked it. 
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankzara17

Wow!❀️ it. Amazing story can't wait for the next part and can't wait to find out why Tani is acting like that? so many questions r going through my head, please update or upload more SS, too interesting to stop reading! Oh by the way what's the mystery by making Tani  😭 while she was laughing in the hall? 222 much questions...Can't wait.

You shall know the mystery in the next part. πŸ˜‰ Thank you!
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-guria-kriti

fatzy fazty my fatzy...wooo awesome strt!!!! πŸ‘

sooo ooo cute...lovely ss yaar...πŸ€— πŸ€—

He felt a shiver run through Taani as if she was cold but it was far from the truth as Rey felt that the temperature had risen up by a few degrees. 

my doc... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

plz plz plz update soon my ss queen!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜³

HAHAHA! I love you being so excited :D It gives me strength to write more :p I love you sooo much <3
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTaaRey

Fatz this was super amazing loved every line u wrote it was awesome i thought it was mind blowing loved how they got locked in the cupboard heheh 

but love this SS super cute and sweet πŸ€—

Awee thank you chipkali <3 Cupboard nahi store room. lol :p
-silhouette- thumbnail
Natasha, Christy, Nikita, Nadia di, Tasnim, Rupali, Annie, Sree, Maneesha, Shani, Sana and Swenna thank you so much! πŸ€— It feels great when my work gets appreciated. *on cloud nine right now* You guys say such amazing stuff which makes me want to give back more to you. Love each one of you.

Note: The billi wala heart is funny okay? Don't judge me. πŸ€£

Edited by fatima_tr - 11 years ago
-silhouette- thumbnail

This is dedicated to Kriti because you're dazzler now, Suhu for becoming a part of much hated color goldie and Marina, well she wanted her name here. :p Love you guys <3

Part 2:

*In the store room*

Taani bent her head, her hair falling over her face hiding the bewilderment and pleasure Rey's words had brought her. But, for her life she failed to understand that why would it make her happy to have Rey feeling what she felt; confused about each other. Taani scolded herself that it was wrong, this entire situation was wrong, what they were doing to each other was wrong, what Rey had said was wrong and what she felt was wrong. She tried to look anywhere but at Rey but how could she control her faithless heart as she gave into temptation and peeked at him from under her eyelashes. The velvety deep brown eyes fixed on her face forced her to meet his penetrating gaze as something hot passed between them. Taani felt the warmth of his embrace seeping into her as he drew near her his eyes answering to the simmering desire in hers. Rey bent his head down drawing nearer to those rosy luscious lips that he ached to possess. Their breathing getting deeper and heavy when suddenly he was pushed back.

"No! oh no, no, no we are not falling down this road again. Last time you-"Taani said shakily.

"Last time was what? Tell me you didn't feel what I felt, tell me it didn't matter, look into my eyes and tell me that it was nothing but a momentary lapse of discretion." said Rey aggressively to Taanis back.

Taani swung around in anger, "IT WAS NOTHING BUT A KISS AND IT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

Rey took a step back, his face masking the pain, disappointment and dejection. "Just a kiss, haan? I guess I'll take your word for it."

Taani couldn't help feel hurt, mistaking Rey's words to be a sign that his world hadn't slipped off from beneath his feet as well when they kissed that night. She had been just someone at the moment and he had gotten carried away with desire. He just brought it up because he wanted to clear away any misunderstandings she might have had about and before she got any further ideas of pursuing that kiss for something more meaningful, after all he believed her to be in a relationship with Shivam.
Whereas, Rey watched hopefully for a sign any sign that might give away Taani's feelings, that she felt something for him and Shivam was just a passing fancy, but her face remained a stoic mask. Silence ensued between them which seemed to drag out for what seemed like forever. Time flew by as Taani tried to gather her composure and strength to face Rey while Rey fought a losing battle of denying the gut wrenching pain he felt at Taani's casual dismal of what had been probably the best thing of his life. How on earth was he to work by her side?

Taani gathered her composure and slid a look towards Rey, "Since we aren't going anywhere let's just get to work."

Rey followed the cue set by Taani, gave an impressionable nod of approval. They both set out to work making the masks and invitations for the masquerade. They worked silently together but the palpable tension running between them remained high. Minutes passed by as they both fell deeper into the work when the uncanny silence of the room was broken down by Taani.

Rey looked up to find Taani holding a mask for his inspection.

"Blue looks good, right?" Taani said inquisitively.

Siting on her knees, a self-satisfied smile encompassed her face, those jade green eyes twinkled with pride, and dark tresses curled around her face before falling gracefully over her back, and to Rey she never looked any prettier. Hell! She always looked pretty to him but tonight she looked like a pixie waiting, abiding her time before she strung a trap to snare him into falling deeper and deeper into those mesmerizing eyes.

Glad to have Taani talking to him again, Rey sought the opportunity to have a decent conversation with her. In his over eagerness Rey jaunted forward grabbing a bottle of glitter when suddenly the lights went out and he tripped over something making the glitter fly all over Taani. Her form illuminated by the moonlight streaming in from the window behind her giving Taani an ethereal look. She looked like an angel in the white dress, surrounded by moonlight, glitter particles floating down on her. She truly looked as if she had fallen from the sky. She was really beautiful and Rey felt himself fall a little deeper for her.

"Now look what you've done," said Taani brushing off the excess glitter off of her body.

"Wohi tou dekh raha hoon," a hapless grin forming over Reys face when a thought was wrenched out of him before he could stop himself. "Damn it! You're beautiful."

Taani eyes widened at the confession, her breath hitched and then came slowly. Rey's eyes had softened and something closely linked to desire and affection simmered in them. It made her heart stop for a second and then resumed its wild thumping. Taani felt a heady feeling as if she had taken a potent drug, as she stared deep into Rey's eyes, his face encompassed in the shadow of the room, making him appear mysterious. NO! She promised, she promised herself she won't fall into this again over Rey. She was with Shivam or at least a pretend relationship and she needed to forget about Rey or else she would be setting herself for heartbreak.

"We should get back to work" said Taani forcefully; breaking off the connection she had formed with Rey. Rey saw her withdrew and backed off from her. They waited in silence until the lights came back on again and set off working. After working intensely for a long time the exertion of the day finally fell upon them.

Taani scooted backwards against the wall leaning down to the floor slowly drifting into sleep. Rey was so engrossed into work that it took him a few seconds to notice Taani's absence from the spot where she had been working. He looked around when his eyes fell upon a sleeping Taani. It had been a long day and she had worked herself to exhaustion. Rey walked over to her and lowered himself beside her. He stared at her watching her sleep, memories of them together running through his mind. Slowly he began to drift off to sleep as well.

*In the morning*

Rey stirred from his sleep as he felt pain shooting like needles along his arm. He tried to move his arm but couldn't when he realized a weight of someone's hand across his chest. Rey opened his eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room and glanced beside him where Taani laid sleeping cocooned in his embrace. A lock of her hair fell upon her forehead. Rey itched to touch the softness of her and he gave into temptation as he brushed the lock off from her forehead, enjoying the feel of silky richness between his fingers.

Taani woke up with a start and looked about in confusion. Rey sat up beside her, concern written over his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked, trying to peer around the curtain of Taani's hair so that he could see her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just didn't realize that we had fallen asleep here and it's morning already." said Taani tucking her hair behind her ear and looking outside the window when a thought suddenly jostled through her mind. "Good God! Its morning already! We have to go ghar per sub pareeshan ho rahey houn gey and we still have so much left to do and I need to get myself a dress for the masquerade." She said jumping up, all the while gathering her stuff and jamming it into her bag.

Rey leaned back, watching Taani panicking and running here and there as if something from hell was chasing her on her heels. When suddenly Taani's words penetrated through his sleep induced state. She needed a dress and someone had to drop her home as well. Since, he was in no mood to wrench himself away from her side, this presented a perfect opportunity for him to spend time with her and maybe they could gain the friendship they had lost along the way.

"Taani, relax! Chalo I'll drop you home and on our way we can even get you a dress," said Rey anxiously when Taani looked at him as if he had sprouted off two heads "of course it would save your time as well and there are so many things we have left to do," coerced Rey knowing fully well that Taani would give in.

"Alright let's go!" said Taani and they walked out the door which had been opened sometime in the morning, but they had been sleeping.

*At the mall*

The silent drive had been awkward but Taani's enthusiasm could not be contained for long as they went from shop to shop together looking for a perfect dress Taani could wear to the masquerade. Rey hated shopping but somehow it became appealing to him now as Taani tried on dress after dress, looking more and more beautiful in each dress than before. This trip had become something much more than a simple shopping excursion, it had helped Taani and Rey overcome their previous arguments as they laughed and argued over which dress looked best on her or the colour of her shoes.

As they stood perusing a rack on which numerous dresses hung, Rey looked down at Taani. It had been wonderful spending time with her like this where there was no reminder of their argument and it was going to come to an end as soon as Taani picked out a dress for herself. He didn't want this to end although it had been pure torture for him to keep his hands off of her watching her try on sexy dresses but she had been happy which was so rare for him to see these days that he simply stood back and admired her from her afar. He realized now that if he pressed her too hard she might turn around and run away so he'd wait until the time was right.

"What do you think, about this white one?" said Taani as she walked towards him with the dress in her hand. Rey brought his mind back into the present. The dress although it was beautiful it did not compliment Taani and it seemed as if she chose it to please someone because all the dresses she had looked were white and Rey remembered Shivam saying that he liked the color white on her.

"I was thinking more along the lines of this" said Rey as he presented her with a red dress. The dress looked as if it was made for her. He did not chose it on red being his favorite colour and the fact that he would like to see it on her; he knew she would look amazing in it. "Don't let Shivam's choice dictate you, choose what you want to wear." He added gently.

Taani felt a flood of anger burst inside of her. How dare he accuse her of changing herself to please someone! They were not supposed to be doing this stuff. Oh what had convinced her to agree to the idea of a shopping trip? She should have insisted that he take her home instead after all she was trying to back away from the feelings Rey aroused inside her. She saw Rey looking at her as if to a child who had misbehaved and gone against his expressed wishes. Well she'll show him!

"It's nice, but I love this dress!" said Taani hugging the white dress against her chest and quashing the desire to buy the dress Rey had picked out for her, and agreed that it was far more beautiful than the one she had picked out, "not to mention this is Shivam's favorite color and since, I am his girlfriend and it pleases him to see me in a white dress then what pleases him pleases me." Taani looked at Rey from the corner of her eyes, pretending to be admiring her dress.

Rey's face turned thunderous but Taani had made her choice already and walked away to pay for the dress. He was left with no option but to follow her and listening to Taani gush about the dress and Shivam.

*In the car*

They left the mall, and drove to Taani's place. He felt Taani's glance on him all the way while he drove her home. Taani oblivious to Rey's mood in her own fit of anger kept on a monologues commentary about Shivam. Rey felt as if Taani was trying to taunt him into giving himself away but he decided he wouldn't let her have this victory. Taani was rebelling, thought Rey and maybe that was why she had chosen the other dress. Rey stopped the car as they reached Taani's home. Taani shifted around in her seat and thanked Rey for the shopping trip. Rey still deep in his thoughts only nodded.

Taani felt dejected at Rey's stony silence. She opened the door, stepped out of the car and forced herself to walk away when Rey's voice suddenly brought her to a stop.

"You chose that dress on purpose didn't you?" said Rey, hoping she would turn around and give him the answer he wanted.

Note: If you are not a fan then refrain from commenting.

Edited by fatima_tr - 11 years ago
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am speechless Wat to say yaar u truly r the queen of ff,ss,os πŸ‘ OMG don't know Wat to say okay let's start it was beyond perfect lyk just beautiful wonderful amazing brilliant fabulous fantastic terrific etc 😳 u r just amazing at expressing emotions through words πŸ‘ I could literally imagine each n every scene I literally can't mention a particular one as all scenes were my favourite luv ur writin to the core πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—just can't stop praising ur work but just luved it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—will be waiting for the update   πŸ˜ƒ Edited by saraasad22 - 11 years ago
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fatz this was amazing as i told u i love how u write ilove hoe u make everyhting soo simple to understand in ur ss i totally loved it, it felt like i could imagine all this :) well done 
loved that part where they both are doing shopping and rey is enjoing it alot πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Edited by LoveTaaRey - 11 years ago