TaaRey SS: Tears of an Angel

-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Tears of an Angel

Part 1:

*In the rehearsal hall*

"He called you to show you down. Didn't he?" Sharon said in anger, her pitch reaching what could be assumed to be a shout, as she spotted Rey entering the rehearsal hall.

"Umm no but to my surprise he was actually-"

Defended Rey, but before he could complete his thoughts, Vicky interrupted, "I knew it! Par Rey tu chor na, hum sab ko pata hai ke tu best GS hai!"

Rey knew that this was it, the one thing he had desperately wished to avoid; he knew that everyone will start consoling him without even knowing a single grain of truth. He should have realized it was hopeless to wish that his friends won't jump upon the chance to defend him i.e. as much as Rey didn't want this to happen it did. Taani entered the hall coming upon at a struggling Rey trying to calm the others who were going berserk over something. Taani felt a tug at her heart as she saw Rey's face fill with frustration.

"Guys! Rey is trying to say something." Taani shouted at the top of her voice making everyone break off.

"WOAH TAANI! Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha abhi itna uncha tumne bola." Nilesh said as he stared in shock. She was always a quite young thing and who would have thought that she might be a tiger hiding its stripes. This was the push that everyone needed and they fell back in their previous state, rattling over this and that.

Taani walked hopelessly towards Rey and stood right beside him. Taani looked up meeting Rey's gaze and it felt as something had passed between them one of those unspoken communications as the both read each other's mind.

"Here we go again!" they said unanimously, immediately falling into fits of laughter.

Rey's eyes widened when he saw Taani laughing so openly after a long time. Another thought interrupted him as his heart compressed even more when he realized that he was the reason behind her suppressed laughter. He had noticed a change in her behavior in past few days; she ignored him and ran in the other direction whenever she saw him coming towards her.

The room fell silent as everyone stopped talking taking in the scene before them; Taani laughing hard, tears formulating in her eyes. Taani's laughter subsided, she felt self-conscious and discreetly tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

To save her from the questions obviously formulating in every one's mind, Rey tried to divert the attention of the others, "We have to organize a masquerade ball." He said fully aware how the news will be greeted.

"Did you just say a masquerade ball?" Simmi said excitement evident in her voice. Rey nodded in approval, smiling over the obvious joy on everyone's faces. Simmi continued on, "I need to get a dress, shoes, party bag, accessories and, and -"

However, before Simmi could get carried away by her monologue, Rey injected, "Mujhe bolne ka mauqa mile ga please?" Without waiting for any ones approval he continued, "Sharon, you, Swayam, Vishaka, Neha, Simmi and Rinni will handle the dcor and logistics. Vicky and Nilesh, you both get us sponsors and Taa-"

Rey halted when a voice from behind chimed in, "Taani and me will take care of the food." Everyone turns around to find a grinning Shivam leaning against the door.

"Actually Taani has much more important stuff to do so how about you, Bharat and Amar take care of the food." Rey says with his eyes shimmering with mirth.

"And what exactly is that oh-so important work that she has to do?" said Shivam, his tone implying that he was clearly annoyed.

"Well, me and Taani will be working on the invitations and the masks. Come on everybody, let's get to work we have very less time."

"Bhai you go home I have to get some stuff from the store room for the invitations and masks." said Taani. Swayam gave a nod in her direction and cleared out the room like everyone else.

Taani glanced up at Rey through her lashes trying to make out what was going through his mind that he proposed such an outrageous idea of working with her. Taani shook her head and stepped out into the corridor.

Rey stared at the doorway through which Taani had disappeared mulling over the frown that had marred over Taanis forehead when he announced his intentions. Rey let out a frustrated growl and spoke to the room in general, "Why is she treating me like this? Aik dum se isse kya hogaya hai? Ever since elections announce hoye hain she has been acting a little distant." Rey lets out another growl thinking that he had to find out why Taani was behaving the way she was. Just as he had made up his mind he followed Taani out in the corridor.

*In the corridor and store room*

Rey caught up to Taani, "Mujhe tumhse kuch baat karni hai."

Taani looked up at him, "Pehle mein kaam karloun phir," as she opened the door of the store room.

Rey followed her inside and closed the door behind him, "then it's about work." He said abruptly.

"Kya matlab 'then it's about work'? Iss se pehle apne kaam ke bare mein baat nahi karni thi?" rummaging through the supplies looking for what she needed.

"Haan pehle nahi karni thi par abb karni hai" said Rey as he unconsciously handed her a bottle of glue.

Taani snatched the glue and said, "Haan tou roka kisne hai? Boliye jo bolna hai."

"Ughhh! Par abb nahi bolna." Rey said in a frustrated manner.

"If you have nothing to say to me then let me go." Taani said cockily.

"Tou jaao na. Kisne roka hai?" Rey snapped back.

"Arrghhh! Haan tou jaa rahi hoon." said Taani.

She walked passed Rey and tugged on the door, it refused to budge. She tugged at it again harder and was met with the same results. It was clear that the door had been locked from outside.

"Looks like you ain't going anywhere sweetheart." Rey said with a huge grin on his face.

Taani let out a fierce growl and turned around pushing Rey backwards; landing soft blows to his chest. "It's your fault! It's always your fault. Why do you do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? You treat me like shit and the next second you're all nice! WHY?" Taani shouted in anger.

Rey reels back in shock over Taanis outburst as she continued to hit him when she landed a hard blow which made him wince in pain. He grabs her by the wrist aggressively making Taani wince over the strength displayed. She struggled to free herself but it only made Rey's grasp on her tighter. Rey unable to stand any more of the struggle spun Taani in his arms and backed her into the wall. Rey stared into the mesmerizing deep brown eyes trying to read them, trying to find answers to the questions he had but ones she won't give him an answer to. Rey's hold tightened making those soul searching eyes widen with alarm. He felt a shiver run through Taani as if she was cold but it was far from the truth as Rey felt that the temperature had risen up by a few degrees.

"I don't know the oddest things about you get to me. They get stuck in my head and replay over and over again. You tell me what all of this is because honestly I have no idea."

Note: If you are not a fan then refrain from commenting. 

Edited by fatima_tr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this is my face after reading this part

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ amazing job fatzz!! just loved everything

taani's anger towards rey...rey's confusion towards taani 

and uff the last line

update soon pls!!! cnt wait to see what happens
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW FATIMA I am sooo in luv with this ss fantastic job πŸ‘ I was sooo mesmerised by ur words for TAAREY it was brilliant u have a good sense of writing u make it sooo realistic luved it πŸ€— will be eagerly waiting for ur update plz pm me πŸ˜ƒ Edited by saraasad22 - 11 years ago
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There soo cute! n i wish taani would react like this! i think any normal girl would β˜ΊοΈ
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Fatz this was super duper awesome your update actually making me stay awake in class right now, I love it 😳
ankzara17 thumbnail
Wow!❀️ it. Amazing story can't wait for the next part and can't wait to find out why Tani is acting like that? so many questions r going through my head, please update or upload more SS, too interesting to stop reading! Oh by the way what's the mystery by making Tani  😭 while she was laughing in the hall? 222 much questions...Can't wait. Edited by ankzara17 - 11 years ago
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. . Loved it dr. Pls pls pls pls update soon
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Please update soon Fatz...
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its amazing, beautiful loved the way u wrote it...
SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome ..,.awesome is d perfect word for it !amazingly written =) great job fatima...loved it :)