Greatest Actor to Never Win Best Actor - Page 8

Poll

Who is the biggest star to have never won the best actor award?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

yeah he doesnt act as well as he used to in 90s.. but i still luv him .. just want to see him onscreen is anough

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

haha ...NAH i dont hate him, just that I FIND HIM FUNNY @@@ πŸ˜†  and yes his acting sucks big time =@ But i like his attitude and style -@

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dazzelll

^ i thought he won one for swadeshπŸ˜•

No, he won in the Bollywood awards..not the National Award.  That was the year Saif won for Hum Tum actually. πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who likes Salman's acting? It's not that bad, is it? πŸ˜³

Though I like him, I wouldn't award him with a Best Actor trophy for any of his recent performances. His contemporaries are doing some great work right now, and I have pretty much agreed with the winners of the past few years. Just being in blockbuster movies isn't enough. I would have liked if he won something for Tere Naam though.. but that year the competition was intense with  the likes of Hrithik (Koi Mil Gaya), SRK (Kal Ho Naa Ho), Amitabh (Baghban) being nominated.. and ofc Hrithik went home with all the awards. Tough luck for Salman!

I really hope he does meaningful cinema soon, and maybe show his full potential... come on, I really think he isn't that bad! He's just getting type-casted these days with the same kind of mindless masala flicks. 

Shahid and John are out of the question. And Saif has won a National Award.

Has Akki actually never won anything? Is this a joke? πŸ˜³
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HotMess

Am I the only one who likes Salman's acting? It's notthat bad, is it?😳

Though I like him, I wouldn't award him with a Best Actor trophy for any of his recent performances. His contemporaries are doing some great work right now, and I have pretty much agreed with the winners of the past few years. Just being in blockbuster movies isn't enough. I would have liked if he won something for Tere Naam though.. but that year the competition was intense with the likes of Hrithik (Koi Mil Gaya), SRK (Kal Ho Naa Ho), Amitabh (Baghban) being nominated.. and ofc Hrithik went home with all the awards. Tough luck for Salman!

I really hope he does meaningful cinema soon, and maybe show his full potential... come on, I really think he isn't that bad! He's just getting type-casted these days with the same kind of mindless masala flicks.

Shahid and John are out of the question. And Saif has won a National Award.

Has Akki actually never won anything? Is this a joke?😳

the problem with salman is that the movies where he acts well flops at BO e.g- london dreams recently! So the guy has to do shits like ready to survive lol
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adib40

the problem with salman is that the movies where he acts well flops at BO e.g- london dreams recently! So the guy has to do shits like ready to survive lol

London Dreams was so horrendous, I couldn't even bother to finish watching it. Therefore, I can't say if he acted well in that or not but true... the audience seems to really like his mindless masala flicks, and that's why he's gonna keep doing them. I really hope Suraj Barjatya's film is accepted by the audience, and does well too. Getting to see another side of Salman after his recent films would be good!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who thinks Salman acted well in ETT and wasnt too bad in Dabangg. Maybe he didnt give award worthy performances in these movies but he was better than what he did in Ready and Bodyguard.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Am I the only one who thinks Salman acted well in ETT and wasnt too bad in Dabangg. Maybe he didnt give award worthy performances in these movies but he was better than what he did in Ready and Bodyguard.

Haven't watched ETT, Ready or Bodyguard but I did love his act in 'Tere naam'. Apart from that Dabangg was pretty okay too. 
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Salman doesnt do roles that deserve an award