Greatest Actor to Never Win Best Actor - Page 4

Poll

Who is the biggest star to have never won the best actor award?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 2direct.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH43Uas5kRk[/YOUTUBE]

🀣   🀣

Salman can NEVER get award unless someone DONATES it to him like a CHARITY _---- like SRK did πŸ˜†

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2direct.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH43Uas5kRk[/YOUTUBE]

awww...how old is that...that was absolutely adorable..πŸ˜†..

Originally posted by: .Heisenberg

well he used to care, i remember one time SRK gave away his award to Salman like he was a charity case, and shameless Salman accepted it as well. πŸ˜†

When? Lol SRK will never ever give anything away only Akshay did that and i bet he was sleeping on the couch that night so stupid move khiladi Kumar did, esp it was popular choice and viewers voted him as they loved Singh is King. πŸ‘ Salman won his best supporting in Kuch Kuch hota hai. Btw Aamir sulked when he lost to Anil Kapoor saying he deserved it more and stopped coming saying its politics and didnt come when he got Raja Hindustani and thus now they dont bother giving  him one, and just nominate him too look good to people 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
john is a good actor IMO but the eak point is he cant do comedy.. specially Housefull 2 his expressions was weirdly funny Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

When? Lol SRK will never ever give anything away only Akshay did that and i bet he was sleeping on the couch that night so stupid move khiladi Kumar did, esp it was popular choice and viewers voted him as they loved Singh is King. πŸ‘ Salman won his best supporting in Kuch Kuch hota hai. Btw Aamir sulked when he lost to Anil Kapoor saying he deserved it more and stopped coming saying its politics and didnt come when he got Raja Hindustani and thus now they dont bother giving  him one, and just nominate him too look good to people 

ya I remember Twinkle saying after the award function...ki itni mushkil se ek award mila tha...woh bhi de diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

watch the video posted by 2D πŸ˜†... SRK donated his award to Salman πŸ˜†
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Heisenberg

watch the video posted by 2D πŸ˜†... SRK donated his award to Salman πŸ˜†

Actually THERE is another OLD VIDEO - that I can't FIND --@ When Salman received some kind of award for KKHH, he actually thanked SRK for reviving his sinking CAREER _-- salman was a FLOP actor back then with some useless scripts like hello brother i think and then SHAHRUKH got him that role in kuch kuch hota hain --@@ and that really helped salman's career back then@

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Jessy...everyone sans Aamir Khan cares about these awardsπŸ˜†...Aamir doesn't care so he doesn't go there...no body can make him go there..those who go there, perform, clap and sit wide eyed as the awards are announced all care for the award...ya its easioer for an actor to say that ...i don't care ...when they don't win...but those who don't care...don't go there...simpleπŸ˜†...i personally feel that all these awards given by different magazines are all a load of BS though...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Were he too care now why didnt he accept his? He stoped caring, maybe earlier he did but that was the past, im talking present. he won he didnt accept, and regarding Aamir he cares but things thry are rigged and a joke. So others also think that now. im talking when Salman won not just one but many shows with dabanng and bodyguard but didnt collect any. plus when he did a Tere Naam he deserved to win and I think since than he did not care. 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awards are biased. Or sometimes they're forced to give awards to that certain actor otherwise he wouldn't attend it. 

That's why I don't trust these awards except for the national one!
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago

Were he too care now why didnt he accept his? He stoped caring, maybe earlier he did but that was the past, im talking present. he won he didnt accept, and regarding Aamir he cares but things thry are rigged and a joke. So others also think that now. im talking when Salman won not just one but many shows with dabanng and bodyguard but didnt collect any. plus when he did a Tere Naam he deserved to win and I think since than he did not care. 

mujhe tere ghar mein roti chahiye

Himesh is better than all the Khans.