Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agreed. Truth is always bitter and what is the harm in accepting it? People can bash a negative character but not a positive character? What kind of rules are these? Why aren't there rules, like many have already mentioned on the various shocking OS/FF's being written where children as young as 9 read it. This forum has tuned into a political zone, where each post has a different set of rules. This needs to be made aware asap.

If they have rules i would request them to apply it to each and everyone and everything. 
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Totally agreed. Truth is always bitter and what is the harm in accepting it? People can bash a negative character but not a positive character? What kind of rules are these? Why aren't there rules, like many have already mentioned on the various shocking OS/FF's being written where children as young as 9 read it. This forum has tuned into a political zone, where each post has a different set of rules. This needs to be made aware asap.

If they have rules i would request them to apply it to each and everyone and everything. 

Yes! Absolutely ridiculous!
1. Different rules on bashing negative and positive characters makes no sense.
2.  Who made the decision Anjali is a positive character? When most of the viewers see her as a negative character how can they enforce the rule that she is a positive character ???

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always had serious issues with the rules of IPK forum any post which is critical of the characters and especially Anjali is closed down for no reason whatsoever, is Anjali not a character??is she not a part of IPK??is she the one on the forum who cannot be named??

The rules need a serious review as frankly it is a discussion forum and not a fan club if the MOD's only want to hear praises/laurels than it must be strictly communicated to the members.

It is nothing but an Autocracy where by new rules are passed overnight and there is hardly any member involvement. If they have to continue with such form of dictatorship then I think the members strictly need to make a move out as it is unacceptable and against the very fundamentals of a public forum...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kkksr

Yes! Absolutely ridiculous!
1. Different rules on bashing negative and positive characters makes no sense.
2.  Who made the decision Anjali is a positive character? When most of the viewers see her as a negative character how can they enforce the rule that she is a positive character ???

Anjali is NOT a positive character anymore!
We should have the freedom to express our views- positive or negative- about any character!
What does this "no bashing of characters" mean???
Even if we're disappointed with a character, we should say only positive things about that character? How?
So basically, you are only allowed to praise the characters here, but if you feel something negative, you have to keep your mouth shut!
I agree with all of u. Anjali is not a +ve character so we should be allowed to say some cruel words abt her. And we r not bashing her we r just criticizing her. And i think there is a lot of diff bn criticizing n bashing.
diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with u. but i think i m not going to watch the show any more. irritating to the end
kkksr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I always had serious issues with the rules of IPK forum any post which is critical of the characters and especially Anjali is closed down for no reason whatsoever, is Anjali not a character??is she not a part of IPK??is she the one on the forum who cannot be named??

The rules need a serious review as frankly it is a discussion forum and not a fan club if the MOD's only want to hear praises/laurels than it must be strictly communicated to the members.

It is nothing but an Autocracy where by new rules are passed overnight and there is hardly any member involvement. If they have to continue with such form of dictatorship then I think the members strictly need to make a move out as it is unacceptable and against the very fundamentals of a public forum...

Yes,  This is not a fan club. We must be able to voice our opinion! Why is ok to criticize Shyam and not ok to criticize Anjali?

kkksr thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSidll

I agree with all of u. Anjali is not a +ve character so we should be allowed to say some cruel words abt her. And we r not bashing her we r just criticizing her. And i think there is a lot of diff bn criticizing n bashing.

Agree, the viewers see Anjali as a negative character (not our fault if the CVs failed in their execution!)  There is nothing positive about this character and we should be able to say that !
kkksr thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya33

agree with u. but i think i m not going to watch the show any more. irritating to the end

I have also stopped watching the show. Just come here for updates. But with all these new rules even the forum is just as irritating as the show.